Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:53 am

Bree
"Because I'm obviously tough enough to beat up anyone that crosses me," I giggle, flexing my muscles jokingly. "You better watch out," I tease him. I nudge him playfully and flash a grin.

Jacob
"I did do a little bit of track and field in my day," I grin, my face going a little red.
"You sound like an old man when you say that," Evan teases me.
I roll my eyes and laugh, and his eyes fix with mine as he gives me a grateful smile.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 am

"Oh ya', of course you are," Aaron responded portrayed a large grin from cheek to cheek. "Could take down a whole hoard of walkers with your bare fists," he continued on, extending the banter further.

Amy giggled into her sleeve at their teasing humour.
"I can definitely tell you done some track and field I have to say," Amy complimented flaunting a smirk. "I guess you were heading into an athletic job path?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 am

(I swear Evan and Jake had a fight not long ago but I can't find it anywhere. I'm determined to find it so I know I'm not imagining stuff!)

Bree
"I'll take on the whole of Bridgeport with just my stealth and power! Just you wait and see," I say with a smug grin, clenching my fists. In reality, I could probably just about take down one walker with a loaded gun and a large distance between us.

Jake
"Well not exactly. I was doing some work in my friend's shop, but that was only temporary before I..."
"Started looking into being a sports physio" Evan finishes off for me. Lets be honest, he knows that was never going to happen.

"What about you, Amy?" I ask, diverting the subject.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:11 am

(I found their fight! I'm not crazy!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:11 am

"We could then take over the world together," Aaron joked playfully. "Especially with these muscles, too," he remarked, tensing his biceps with a smirk.

Amy noticed the hostility, quickly deciding to continue with the diverted topic.
"Probably into theatre or acting," Amy responded. "I was one of those embrace the arts type of girls, I had the voice and had the moves," she remarked, shaking her butt jokingly with a giggle. "You two are very different from each other then, if you didn't look identical I could never tell ya' were twins!"

((Yeah I think I remember them fighting! What were they arguing about exactly?))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:17 am

( They were fighting over Tess  Shocked )

Bree
I give his biceps a playful squeeze. "Has someone been working out?" I ask, giving a cheeky smile.

Evan
"I guess once you know us, it's pretty easy to tell us apart just from the way we act," I agree.
In school it was just the same, I'd be the one stuffed in the locker and Jake would be the one walking past with his friends. He shoots me a glance and I smile. I know he's changed.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:22 am

((I had a feeling that might have been it! Twins fighting over the same woman, trouble in drama-ville! Wink ))

"Not at all," Aaron responded with his held held high dramatically. "I'm just naturally this muscular," he boasted jokingly. "I suppose these muscles are a turn-on, eh?" he smirked deviously.

"That's pretty weird yet cool at the same time, looking exactly the same but with completely different personalities, making you both your own unique person," Amy replied baffling on. "Imagine if you guys were both exactly alike, you'd be like two peas in a pod!"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:27 am

Bree
"They might be, they might not be. I'm a woman of mystery," I joke, rising my nose in the air and flicking my hair playfully.

Jake
"What would you do if you had a twin?" I ask her, as she seems pretty enthusiastic about the whole idea.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:34 am

"I like them mysterious," Aaron retorted leering directly at Bree, before chuckling reminiscing on what was just said.

"Oh my goodness it would be so much fun," Amy replied with a beaming grin. "I'd love to pull pranks on other people, like you know one minute one of us is wearing one thing and then suddenly the other twin takes my place and it leaves someone completely confused," she remarked with a giggle. "Oh my imagine when it came to dating people! You could totally create some trouble being a twin," Amy grinned mischievously, lost in wonder about having a twin. "But I'm stuck with that thing over there..." Amy remarked turning around and pointing at Aaron who was behind her, Evan and Jacob; Amy herself noticing Aaron and Bree's playful behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:35 am

(GTG, good night!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:37 am

((Ok, goodnight! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:47 am

(Anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:19 am

((I'm on now))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:38 am

(Shall we continue?)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:09 am

((Just coming in to say hi and that I haven't forgotten you all! Just been pretty bust is all. My family and I had taken a trip than had to leave early because of an emergency involving 'mother nature'. Before that, I burned three of my fingers on a grittle *Still healing* and now my birthday's coming up.
So... I'll be busy for a while :S
*Hugs to all*))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:27 am

((Sure thing Alicia! :3 &Hello Emma it's nice to see you! it is a shame you're so busy, and ouch I hope your fingers heal, it sounds painful! D: ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 am

(Nice to hear from you Emma, get better soon!)

Bree
The five of us arrive at an open space that seems pretty quiet. "Who fancies a game of football?" I ask them, scanning my eyes around for a ball we could use.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:42 am

Aaron grinned.
"I do!" he exclaimed, knowing that he enjoyed and used to play the sport regularly. Aaron then examined the surrounding landscape, searching for a ball of some sort. Amy skipped over to the taller grass, pulling the long blades between her fingers as she hunted for a ball. They knew there had to be one around here somewhere as this was a popular location for the youths of the safe zone to play sports.
"Found one!" Amy shouted, picking up a worn and tattered football. "It's a bit wrecked but it'll do, right?" she giggled, before dashing back to the group. She then let go of the ball and kicked her foot forward. Amy kicked the ball in the wrong direction rather than kicking it to Aaron like she had hoped, and instead it went flying to Jacob. "Woops," she muttered with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:44 am

Jacob
I stop the ball with my foot and grin at Amy. "Close enough," I say with a laugh, and kick the ball over to Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 am

Amy grinned, before glancing over to Aaron when the ball was passed to him. Aaron pounced forward abruptly stopping the ball. "Ya' were definitely good at sports," Aaron informed, noticing it from Jacob's good aim. "I take it you were on a sports team?" Aaron asked curiously, wondering if Jacob shared the same passion for sports as he did. Aaron then gently kicked the ball over to Bree.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:53 am

Jacob
"Yeah I did quite a lot of sports when I was in school," I tell Aaron.
"He was head of the football team in th-" she stops when she sees the ball roll past her.
Laughing, Bree picks it up and kicks it over to Evan, who, with a fair amount of concentration, stops it, and passes it on to Amy softly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 5:58 am

Aaron and Amy both laughed at Bree's mistake, before focusing back onto the conversation.
"That's pretty neat, I was on the football team too," he retorted as Amy prepared for the ball, stopping it as it juggled between her feet.
"I think I'm pretty neat at this," Amy joked, kicking the ball to Bree although it heads out in a wider direction.
"Were you into any sports at all, Evan?" Aaron asked curiously will the ball rolled to Bree, trying to know more about the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:02 am

Jacob
Evan laughs quietly to himself while Bree and I can't help but smirk.
"Not exactly," he answers, watching as the ball gets passed between Bree, to me, to Aaron.
"Not unless you'd count extreme scrabble as a sport," Bree jokes with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:06 am

Aaron chuckled quietly as the ball rolls to him, stopping it when it comes to him.
"Well tha' is a sport in some way," Aaron remarked. "I take it Evan always won the board games between you three?" he questioned with a leer, kicking the ball towards Evan.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:11 am

Bree
"Except when Bree used to make up words that actually turned out to be true," Evan says with a chuckle, kicking the ball over towards me. I stop with with my left foot and attempt to do I trick with it, but the ball gets stuck in between my legs and I stumble.
"No, I always knew qoph was a word," I joke.
I laugh and pass the ball over to Amy before asking, "What about you guys? Did you spend much time together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next