Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:15 am

Erin
I gasp as Nile pulls Lennie away, but cover the truck at the same time, peering around the corner. I fire my gun at a guard walking towards us, so it hits him the hand. He curses and drops his gun.

I turn my attention back and see Lennie out cold.
I pull Nile down behind the pick up truck and wrap my arms around him to pull him into a hug. "Thank you," I whisper. Nile had just saved the life of one of my few friends.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:20 am

Duane:
I mess around with the wires, images of what Aaron had done slowly coming back to me- but, it'd still take a minute or two until I could probably get it working. But, someone was shooting at the car- I could hear bullets pelting against it.

I peek my head outta' the car to check how Kyle, Jesus, and Carlo were doin'- Jesus and Carlo were on the other side of us, shooting away whilst Kyle was by the car kneeling in...

Shit.

"KYLE, YOU'RE KNEELING IN GASOLINE!" I shout as the liquid came oozing out of the car, the person shooting at the car must've hit the tank, and one more shot would result in this motherfucker exploding...

Nile:
"No- uh, problem." I smile at her, but, I snap out of it as a few bullets hit the tires of the pickup. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:27 am

Erin
"They better have spare tires here," I mutter, before raising my gun back up and peering around the edge of the van again.
A guard spots me and fires a shot. I throw myself back just in time and it scrapes my ear. "Fuck," I curse, putting my hand up to my ear. There's only a little bit of blood, so I carry on, hoping that the guard isn't on his way over here.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:31 am

Kyle looked down, before realising one of his trouser knees was soaking wet with gasoline.
"Crap, crap, crap..." He repeated, before stumbling backwards trying to get out of the puddle. "Duane you need to get away!" Kyle said as he crawled backwards.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 am

Nile:
I see Erin get shot, but, it turns out to just be a graze. I turn my gaze away from her and focus on 'pretending' to injure the people shooting at us.

Jackson:
"Negan, we should move- this place won't hold long!" I suggest as a bullet flies right through the wall. He looks at me and nods. We both move to another wall, this time closer to Duane, an' the others.

Duane:
"Shit. Okay." I say as I screw with the wires. I try to get out, but, I realize one of my hands is caught up in the red wire.

"FUCK!" I shout as I try to get loose.
A bullet flies through the window, hitting the seat. Someone was definitely trying to make this car explode. I try to get my hand free and at the same time I'm panicking- a lot.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:42 am

Erin
I spot Jackson and Negan flee from behind one wall to another, and I'm glad to at least know where they are. I turn my attention to the guard that previously shot me, who's running towards us. I shoot at his knees but I miss and he manages to get closer. He starts firing at me again, so I throw myself back behind the van.

"Nile, we've got a guard coming up on the right," I warn him, holding my gun to my chest, ready to shoot at the guard again.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:47 am

Nile:
"Alright." I respond to Erin as I reload my gun, this was my last round, but, I could always get some from the truck. I peek outta' cover and see the guard firing at us. One of the guard's bullets lodges into Tatum's arm and he yells.

"Fuck." I mumble as I finish reloading the gun.

I peek outta' cover once more and fire two shots at the guard, one of them goes straight through his kneecap. I then get back into cover.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:51 am

(GTG, goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 am

( Night! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 am

"Duane!" Kyle shouted urgently, before realising Duane's hand was caught in the wiring. Kyle went to move forward before one of the guards peered around the car. Kyle aimed his gun, momentarily the guard fired his gun in Kyle's direction. In retaliation Kyle fired his gun. The bullet swept past Kyle, causing him to fall backwards in fright. The bullet penetrated the guard's shoulder forcing the guard to his knees in pain. Kyle glanced back at Duane a look of terror on his face as he sees the puddle of gasoline spread further and bullets continue to fly in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:51 pm

Duane:
"Do you gotta' knife!?" I shout out to Kyle as I try to unravel my hand from the wires.

Jackson:
"I've got a clear shot on the car." I shout to Negan over the deafening sound of gunfire. I was aiming my gun at the gas tank of the car that Duane and the others were trying to hotwire.

Jesus:
"HOW'S THAT TRUCK COMING!?" I shout over to Duane and Kyle who were a few metres across from Carlo and I.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:08 am

Erin
"Good shot," I compliment with a smirk.
I wait for him to get back into cover before emerging out and firing a shot at another guard. It hits his hip, although I was aiming for his thigh. I scan my eyes around quickly before darting back behind the van.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:33 am

Nile:
"Thanks!" I thank Erin as I get back into cover.

I wait for about a minute, before I come out of cover again- but, something catches my eye. A few guards were facing us. They found a way around our cover.

"HEADS UP!" I shout at Erin, Andy, Tatum, and Brucie the guards begin shooting at us.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 am

Erin
I gasp, turning my direction to the way the gunshots are firing from. I counter them, firing shots back while I dart my eyes looking for another cover.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:05 am

Nile:
I shoot at them and a bullet hits one in the head-
"S-Shit!" I shout as the other guards avenge their now dead peer. I look around for something- anything I could use as a cover.

I can't see anything, but, I do see Lennie's body. I take grip of his t-shirt and drag him around to the other side of the pickup, we could get shot here- but, the other guards were occupied with the guys' from the Hilltop.

The guards continue shooting at me. I looked behind me to see if I could see where Negan was- he was going to be pissed when he found out Jackson's people turned on us.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:26 am

Erin
I cover Nile as he drags Lennie around the other side of the truck, and I join them. This side is more exposed. I fire my gun at the guards again but nothing happens. Damn. I've run out of bullets.
I think for a moment and remember that the rest are in my bag, inside the truck.
"I'm going around the other side, I need more bullets," I inform the others.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:31 am

Nile:
"Are you crazy, there's about ten other guys' on the other side of this truck." Andy scolds Erin. I look at Erin and nod, slowly.

"Are you sure you'd be able to get 'em without dying?" I ask her as a bullet pelts against the top of the truck. I look up at where it hit, and then look back at Erin and the others.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:41 am

Erin
"Nope..." I say truthfully. I know it's not worth the risk, but I hate feeling helpless with nothing to defend myself. I sigh and then an idea sparks in my mind.
"Hey, do you think I can use Lennie's gun while he's passed out?" I ask the others.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:46 am

Nile:
"Sure. He doesn't have much need for it." I say as I reach over to get his gun. But, as I go to grab it- his eyes open and he grabs me by the neck.
He throws me against a few rubbish cans and I tumble over them.

"What the hell were you doin', Nile? Were you trying to kill me, I betcha' you're trying to kill us all so you can escape here and no longer be a Saviour, eh?!" Lennie shouts at me as he stands up and kicks me in-between my legs.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:46 am

Kyle looked around for his axe but remembered he dropped it earlier.
"No I don't," Kyle responded in despair. "What if I use my gun?" Kyle asked quickly and loudly over the repetitive gunfire, his gun was the only weapon he had left on him.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 am

Duane:
"I- Fine- QUICKLY!" I shout at him.
I look around the car- I wonder where my gun was. I must've left it outside. I look up out the windows and see a few of Jackson's guards turn their fire to some of Negan's men. It seems that Jackson wasn't in cahoots with Negan as I thought.

Jackson:
"What. The. Fuck." Negan blurts out as he peers over the wall we were taking cover behind. I look up at him and raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask him as I turn to look at what he was looking at. A few of my men, turning on the Saviours.
No.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 am

Erin
I gasp as Lennie's eyes snap open and I stumble backwards.
"Lennie! Back off him!" I shout, trying to push him off Nile. "He was just trying not to get us all killed!"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 am

Kyle nodded, before breathing heavily. He brought his gun towards the wiring, he used his other hand to grab the wires together that were causing Duane's hand to get caught. He then aimed the gun over the wires, making sure the gun was faced away from the engine and away from Duane's hand. He then fired the gun, the gun penetrating through the wires and through the centre piece of the car, and then through the passenger door. Duane's hand was set free.
"Thank god," Kyle muttered as he pulled himself back.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 am

Nile:
"Was I talkin' to you, you fuckin' slut." Lennie curses at Erin. I think I pulled a muscle in my neck as I fell over the bins. I get up and tackle Lennie to the ground. I punch him several times, but, on the fourth time he grabs my fist and twists it backwards.

"UGH!" I groan as he pushes my hand backwards. It felt- broken...

Tatum and Brucie try to grab him away- but, not before he twists my entire hand backwards.

Duane:
"Thanks!" I shout at Kyle as I get out of the car. A bullet soon comes flying in our direction, dangerously close to the car.
"KYLE, MOVE!" I scream as the bullet literally goes through the car.

We both start running, but, the car explodes- pushings us, and everyone around it back.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:10 am

"Shit," Kyle whispered harshly under his breath, before he pushes himself off the car, standing almost upright before running backwards. Abruptly, as the car explodes Kyle flies backwards, his arms and legs flailed spontaneously before he came to a sudden stop as he hit the ground several metres later, banging his head in the process. His gun flew out of his hand in the process and landed further away. He laid there for a few seconds, completely dazed out as his sight and hearing was blurred and weakened. He attempted to glance around himself, but all he could see was a light smoke and blurry objects.

Niel glanced back immediately as he heard the explosion, watching the bodies fly away uncontrollably and the car goes up in flames with a massive puff of smoke.
"Oh my god," he muttered, before glancing back to Maria and Aaron, they were almost at the gate and finally escaping this safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next