Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:45 am

((I don't like the fact you highlighted many emphasising it even more omg; your a mean mean mean little man  Crying or Very sad ))

Kyle attempted to break out of the two guy's grasp but struggled and failed as they pinned he down. He glanced at PJ before realising it was too late, too much damage had been done. He stopped struggling giving up in defeat, before laying on the ground.
"Paula..." he muttered to himself out of breath, he couldn't believe she was gone so suddenly and unexpectedly, he didn't even get to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:53 am

( Poor Kyle  Sad )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:56 am

((I feel for Duane and him at the moment; I'm more concerned at who else Fordee is planning to murder through Negan though gah  silent ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:01 am

( This is going to change all of our plans, I can tell  bounce eeeep )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:25 am

((Definitely! PJ was one of the last people I expected to have been dying all together, let alone this soon! ))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:32 am

((Surprised))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:02 am

( I've gotten major happening scripted down, so I know every character who is going to die from now until Chapter 10- apart from the characters that aren't yours of course.
I loved PJ, and I almost thought of changing the script, but, if I did that then the story would be all over the place. :[ )

Duane:
"PJ!" I scream as I lay on the ground, my face covered in tears and dirt. I shut my eyes- not wanting to look at what that bastard was doing to my little sister a-anymore. All I hear are the cries and gasps of the crowd and the sound of Negan's wooden bat hit against the flesh of PJ's face.

Tess:
I push through the crowd-
I've been in my caravan all this time.

"PJ..." I mumble to myself as I reach the front of the crowd and lay my eyes on the horrifying sight. Her face was almost unrecognizable. I hadn't talked to her much- but- but-... Oh God.

Negan:
I bring down Lucille on the girl again- this time the wood makes a huge dent in her scalp. I swing 'her' a few more times before I realize that the girl- is dead.

I throw Lucille at Andy. "Clean 'er up, she needs a good bath." I joke as I wipe blood and flesh from my face. Wooh.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:06 am

Erin
I hold my breath, watching the faces of all of the Hilltop residents sink. Most people stand with their eyes wide open, shocked. Others are looking away while others cry and scream.
I look at Nile, my eyebrows creased in sadness, and look back at Negan, a smug smirk planted on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 am

Nile:
I'm not gonna' lie, I didn't flinch at all.

This was probably the tenth time I've seen Lucille in action. No Saviour ever flinches at the monstrosities that Negan and Lucille commit- but, it was Erin's first time seeing it happen.
I slide off the back of the truck, my injured hand wrapped in a piece of cloth.

I stand beside Erin and place my good hand on her hand.

Negan:
"Well, I'm full. Ha- so, I hope you all got the fucking memo, I certainly hope you do, because if you didn't I'd be here for another few hours beating the fucking fuck outta' all of you." I shout out to the crowd.

"Tatum, let go of that little pussy and start up the truck." I say as I walk back to the truck. I turn my head and see Tess- Michael's assistant. I smile and wink at her.

Tess:
"You know what this means don't you!?" I shout at Negan as he winks at me. He turns back and raises an eyebrow. I look down at PJ's mangled face and then look back at his stupid grin.

"War." I state.

We both stare at eachother for about thirty seconds, the crowd silent. He smiles even wider and turns around- getting back on his truck.

"Bring it fuckin' on." He shouts as the engine of the truck starts up, and all his men begin to take their leave.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 am

Kyle moved his body, kneeling on the ground holding himself up by his locked arms as his head hung down. His eyes were closed as he inhaled and exhaled heavily, before Harlequin sprinted to his side. She wrapped her arms around his back as support.
"I'm sorry," she whispered into his back, that was all she could say. She then raised her head as Tess speaks. Harlequin's heart sunk as she heard the word war vocalise from Tess' mouth. Last time a war happened, hardly anyone she knew with friendship and love, survived.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:24 am

Finn
I glower at the saviours as they hop back into the truck. How could they follow a guy like that?
Erin, one of the last to get back in, meets my gaze. We hold our stare for a few seconds. She gives me a small and sympathetic smile, before turning around and hopping back into the truck with the guy next to her. I keep my face firm.

Bree
I can't stop replaying the word in my head. War. War. It means war.
How many more people have got to die before we realise the real enemies are the walkers?
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:29 am

Jesus:
"He's out." I say to Carlo and Carson as I kneel down beside Duane. The injuries he suffered earlier along with the sight of watching PJ being beaten to death was too much for him. I lift him up, with help from Carlo and Carson.
We slowly bring him into the infirmary- and as we do, I lock eyes with Tess. She looks at me, her eyes red from crying about Michael.
I shake my head and look away as we proceed into the clinic.

Tess:
"God." I mutter as I spot Trae's corpse, a bullet had gone straight through his eye. I place my hand on my face. I wanted to be away from all this- but, this was just the beginning, more and more people were going to die from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:33 am

Kyle slowly stood up, before looking around himself at the devastation written on people's faces. Harlequin let go of her grip on him, before glancing at the ruined gate.
"That is going to be a problem," Harlequin remarked with a look of concern, knowing that walkers will probably come stumbling in any minute now.

Aaron glanced at Bree, his clutch on her hand still as tight as possible.
"War?" he muttered to Bree. "This ain't gonna end well at all," he commented, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:35 am

Bree
I look at Aaron, clutching his hand tightly. I'm speechless.
Just knowing any of us could die as quickly and as suddenly as PJ did just then has shocked the entire Hilltop. I simply shake my head.
Jake puts his hand on my back. "You two okay?" he asks us.

Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 am

((I'd RP but this is my 'No RP Day' :/
Also I've been fleshing out a few idea's.

And also I understand the whole scripted thing Cobby. I mean, if you only killed off random characters and not characters you loved, it wouldn't be half as exciting :S))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:42 am

Aaron turned his head to Jake, before nodding his head slowly.
"Yeah, we're fine," Aaron stated calmly, although he was nervous and disgusted by what he just witnessed. "I'm just thankful it wasn't one of us," he commented with a subtle sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:44 am

Nile:
I sit beside Erin as the truck speeds down the hill, we hit a few bumps, but, I keep my hand in a steady position so it doesn't pain when the truck bumps up and down.
I'd say something to Erin, but, it'd probably be better if she just let it sink in.

"So- Erin?" Negan begins- I look at him, shaking my head. He didn't need to be chit-chatting to Erin at a time like this. "How do you feel after witnessing my baby in action, huh? Any regrets?" He laughs- a few other Saviours joining in with him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:47 am

Erin
I look up from the floor of the truck to meet Negan's gaze. I have to convince him I can fit in with them, or I may just be on the other side of Lucille this time.

"I- certainly know not to get on your bad side, that's for sure," I comment. It appears light hearted but there's some serious truth and fear in there.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:51 am

Negan:
"Smart fuckin' girl you are." I say with a grin. I look away and into the cab of the truck- "Hurry it up Tatum, I needa' get back and fucking fuck one of my gals'." I yell.

Tess:
A few of the guards have gathered around the bodies of PJ, Trae, and the others who were killed in the assault, I suppose they were about to take them away. Then, a few of the construction workers started mending the gate which had been smashed to pieces by Negan's automobile.
I turn around and walk through the crowd, which was getting thinner by the minute- I- I needed to see Michael.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:55 am

Erin
I breathe a sigh of relief and lean back onto the side of the truck. It shakes as we drive over grit and stones. Whenever I finish a conversation with Negan I feel like I've just flipped a coin over whether I'm going to die or not. But hey, maybe it's better to be on his side than with the unfortunate lot at the Hilltop that are going to get picked off one by one. It's survival of the fittest here.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:02 am

Aaron:
I help a group of people from The Hilltop carry PJ's body away.

She was the one who found me in the early days of Lucky Palms- if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't of found Erik- I wouldn't of built a life for myself. And, now, that life was being destroyed piece by piece. I thought Niel, Maria, and I could be safe here-

But, you can never be safe anywhere nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:41 am

( On! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:30 am

( I'm On! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:45 am

((I'm on now, today was my last timetabled day of school until after Summer so I'll have a lot of time free to RP! ;D))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:51 am

( Ha. Awesome!
I still have about three weeks to go, and then my Junior Cert Exams. Ugh. But, in September I'll be going into fourth year, which is basically a year where we literally do nothing. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next