Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:44 am

Ally:
"My bad- 'Christopher'." I apologize.

Naera:
"Okay, everyone- just take a breather for a sec' and then we'll get going." I tell everyone as I stare down the tunnel with Ally at my side. Ally looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "Why'd you even bring these people? They'll just hold us back." Ally whispers to me. I look at her and frown. "I brought them because they're genuine people, and we need all the damn help we can get." I retort before turning around and heading over to my Dad...

PJ:
Harl and I follow Alan as he leads us to the gate where a crowd had gathered. Trae was talking about some kind of attack at- Lucky Palms? I push through the crowd and bump into Carlo. "Carlo, is Duane-"

"Duane's fine, he's just getting some sleep in Carson's place, no need to worry." He assures me as I stand in the middle of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:51 am

Nile:
"We're comin' up to The Hilltop now." Tatum shouts out from the cab. I sit up and look outta' the truck to see a dozen other Saviours at the bottom of the hill. Negan, must've asked them to station themselves here earlier.

Negan:
"Fellas', thanks for doing what I said and setting up here this mornin'. I was originally going to visit The Hilltop to have a little chat with the folk there, but, I've got a bit more to do up there now." I announce. "Start up your engines boys', we're going to pay these pussies a visit!" I shout...

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:56 am

Erin
I gulp looking at all of the saviours Negan stationed for the visit. This isn't going to be a friendly talk by any means.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:57 am

Agatha~
"Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown. Then Jill came tumbling after..." I murmur lowly to myself to prevent screaming.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:03 am

PJ:
"Well- could you find me when he wakes up." I ask Carlo. He nods. I push through a few people in the crowd and find Harl. "He seems to be fine, he must've gone out scouting with Jesus and Carlo." I say to Harl.

Suddenly, I hear a yell. I look up and see a guard on the wall. "NEGAN'S COMING!" He warns. My heart stops, oh no.

Trae:
"Fuck." I murmur.

"Alexandra, Amy, Carver, Hawke, Oliver, Stephen, Tucker- GET EVERYONE INSIDE!" I command them as everyone in the crowd starts to panic. "Carlo, Walter, Winnie- TRY AND GET AS MANY WEAPONS AS YOU CAN!" I order.

"ANYONE WHO CAN HANDLE A WEAPON, STAY HERE!" I shout as the crowd starts to panic, even more.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 am

Finn
I stay, in amongst the distressed crowd of people either running for safety, running for weaponry or just running out of plain fear.
Why can't he just leave us alone?
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:11 am

Vanessa~
"People are shoutin'." Damien says and cuddles up next to me. "Where's Aiden?"
"I don't know, Damy."
"Shouldn't you be out there with people?" He continues in his little annoying tone. "I have to protect you, you know."
"How can you protect me when you're getting fat?" He complain and pokes my stomach. I look down at my belly that has a very small bulge in it. I'm wearing a dingy T-shirt but I could still how big the bump is. "It isn't... Never mind." I trail off and pat Damien on the head. "Peter is probably gonna help out there."

((Leave it to Damien to say something like that xD))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 am

Harlequin reunited herself with Niel with joy, before the shouting and screaming began to happen. She ran over to the weapons shed, picking up her machete and then getting a machine rifle. Kyle filled up ammo on his pistol, also grabbing another pistol as further protection, before standing beside Harlequin. Niel refilled the ammo in his gun, taking extra in case he needed it.

Aaron and Amy looked ran to the door of the canteen, before hearing the demands. They turned to Bree, Jacob and Evan.
"Should we stay here or go back to our caravans?" Amy asked concernedly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:15 am

( OH MY GAWD. #VanessaIzPregPreg )

Trae:
"HE'S COMING!" Riley shouts down as he stands on the wall. Everyone was running around- panicking. I unholster my .99 Magnum and ready it. "AGH!". I look up and see Riley get shot three- four times in the torso. Fuck!

"CARLO- PASS OUT THE GUNS!" I shout at Carlo as Winnie, Walter, and him return from the armory.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 am

Jacob
"I want to stay. Evan, you take them back to the caravan," I say, walking in the direction of weaponry.
"No!" shouts Bree. I stop. "I don't want to go back to the caravan, I'm staying here," she demands, walking up to join me. I debate in my mind for a few seconds over her safety. I sigh. "Fine. Are you guys coming too?" I ask Aaron and Amy as Bree runs past me.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:22 am

Peter~
I stay back, just watching things unfold. I want to use my spells, not some primitive weapon that goes boom. But, I don't want to help these people.
Does that make me a terrible person?

((*Dun dun dun*))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:25 am

PJ:
I see Duane, Carson, and Ben come out of the clinic and I rush over, with Alan behind me. Duane hugs both Alan and I- before Carlo passes him a gun. "You're not gonna'..." I begin. "PJ, I have to- I may not be in best shape, but, I can still fire a gun." He tells me as he reloads the gun and turns the safety off.

Trae:
I ready my gun, just as Negan's truck breaks through the gates of The Hilltop. I stumble back and land on the ground as the truck blasts through and runs over several people in the front of the crowd.
I get up and aim my gun at the driver of the truck, but, several motorcycles crash through the gates as well- and one of the riders shoots me in the stomach.
"Fuck!" I groan as the bullet gets lodged in my lower stomach area. I fall against the wall and aim my gun at the guy who shot me, I pull the trigger and shoot him in the head- the motorcycle crashes into the chicken's coop.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 am

Aaron looked to Amy, before glancing at  Jacob.
"I'll stay here," Aaron informed. "Amy, you go back to ma'," Aaron demanded. Amy nodded hesitantly, before heading back to the caravan quickly. Aaron then progressed towards the crowd, before they burst through the gates. He halted immediately, terrified as gun fire immediately starts happening. "Shit," he muttered to himself.

Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 am

Vanessa~
I flinch as I hear all the crashing, guns firing and basically everything. "Damien, we're gonna have to hide in under the house. Just in case, okay?" I tell my little brother. He nods and we both stand up. I pull back the tattered rug in front of the couch, revealing a small trap door. "Stay in here until everything quiets down." I told him as he lowered himself in. He looks up at me, confused. "But aren't you-"
"No. No, I-I'm not. I'm gonna go help them."
"But-"
"Be quiet, Damien!" I said sternly. "And be safe." I murmured before shutting the trap door and putting the rug back over it. Slowly, I walk toward my front door. A chill runs up my spine as I turn the handle. I have a very, very bad feeling about this.

((I gtg soon. Dinner :S))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:35 am

Evan
Jacob, Bree, Aaron and I run towards the area that they're frantically passing out weapons. My heart jumps every time a gunshot is fired and I begin to sweat out of nerves.

Finn
I scan my eyes rapidly around Negan's saviours, to see if I could spot Erin. I can't see her yet. Hopefully she's not here in amongst all of this.
Bang. I jump as the guy next to me gets shot in the hip, causing him to fall backwards. I crouch down to help him but he gets quickly dragged off.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:37 am

Negan:
I order Tatum to stop the truck, he does- and I jump off the truck.

"GATHER AROUND!" I command as I ceasefire. Everyone is crowded around the truck. I look behind me and see that the gates are broken- ooh, that'll become a problem when the biters hear the commotion here and head this way.

Everyone stays silent. I look around and see Trae, their head guard lying by the wall- bleeding from his stomach. "Hold on a sec'." I say to the crowd as I unholster my gun, reload it, and shoot Trae through the eye- putting him outta' his 'misery'.
A few people scream- what a bunch of pussies.

Most of my men gather around me and I clear my throat.

"Hello, everyone- it's me- Negan, your favourite apocalypse celebrity!" I joke with a bellowous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:41 am

Finn
I groan to myself as Negan tries to be funny. There's complete silence. It's as though everyone in the crowd is holding their breath, waiting for him to explode.
"Isn't that..." comes a voice in my ear. I turn to my left to see Jacob, followed by Bree, Aaron and Evan. Turning my glance to where he's indicating, I see Erin get out of the truck. I scowl.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:50 am

Negan:
"And- lately, I haven't been getting any supplies from all of you. After I specifically made a deal with your so-called leader- Michael many, many months ago. Where is the old turd anyway?" I ask myself while I crowd search.

I don't see him, so I shrug and get back to my amazeballs of a speech.

"So, I guess, you guys' don't want to help feed the tons of women and children I have back at my lil' H.Q?" I lie to the crowd as my people ready their weapons, just in-case someone gets trigger happy.
"Hm. That's too bad, 'cause I wouldn't have to kill any of you today if you just went back to giving me half of your supplies- um, maybe a bit more as extra compensation." I say to them all, a smile spread on my face.

"Hm. Fine. I guess you won't be agreeing to my terms. I guess, I'll have to take it out on one of of you..." I say as I look at every member of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

Bree
I freeze up, and I can feel the tension in the people around me. Stiff arms. Quick breaths. Their eyes all locked on Negan.
Although towards the back of the crowd, we still feel as fearful as those at the front. Negan could pick on anyone and nobody here is going to stop him. I take Aaron's hand and squeeze it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 am

Aaron glanced at Bree as she grabbed his hand, before smiling nervously. He was terrified by what Negan was planning to do.

Harl, Kyle and Niel gazed onwards with glares, prepared to shoot at any moment necessarily.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:09 am

Negan:

I swing Lucille around- looking at all the possible victims and victim-esses.

I study each and every one of their faces carefully, deciding who I should pick. Until, I see one person in the middle of the crowd. And they're standing beside someone I knew- so, I'm guessing they were maybe loved ones?

"YOU!" I point the person out to my Saviours. Danny and Eddie push through the crowd and grab them...

Duane:
The Saviours push through the crowd and place their hands on PJ. "NO!"- "NO!" I scream and shout, but, Carlo and Jesus hold me back.
"NO- NO, LET HER GO- LET HER FUCKING GO!" I shout, tears streaming down my cheeks. Alan had a confused look on his face, he didn't get what was going on.

"LET HER GO! LET HER THE FUCK GO!" I roar on the top of my lungs.

PJ:
"Please- No- No...I..." I struggle to get out. Negan's men push me and I fall in front of him. Negan looks at me, and then at Duane. "You called me a 'Psychopath'- I don't like that term." He says to Duane. I look back, several tears rushing down my face. I look through the crowd- and spot Kyle.

Negan:
"I prefer the term- 'Artist'." I joke while readying Lucille. "DUANE, ALAN, KYLE- I LOVE Y-!" The girl screams before I smash Lucille into her face, tearing off her skin and probably breaking her nose.

"Lucille is thirsty."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:24 am

((OH MY GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT))

Kyle watched nervously as Negan picked out someone from the crowd; suddenly he realised it was like PJ.
"No..." He muttered to himself in disbelief, having no idea what Negan had planned to do to her. He glared at Negan, before locking his eyes on the bat, and then it clicked. As PJ screamed, Kyle went to lunge forward, before Harlequin grabbed onto him. Kyle abruptly glanced at Harlequin, before elbowing her and clutching her arm tightly as he yanked her hand's grasp off of his arm. As he turned around, the bat swung into PJ's face.
"NO!" he yelled, his voice roaring over the gasps an screams of the crowd. He sprinted forward towards Negan and PJ. A Saviour ran at him to stop him, as Kyle came close to the Saviour, the Saviour pounced at him, sending Kyle and the Saviour flying backwards. Kyle punched the Saviour as hard as he could, grabbing the Saviour's gun and smashing the butt of the gun into the Saviour's face. Kyle tried getting up quickly, glaring at Negan as he got to his feet, moving forward.

Harlequin stayed back in awe, she wanted to help but didn't want to get herself killed. She and Niel held their guns in a position where they could fire at any moment.

Aaron squeezed Bree's hand as tight as he could when the bat impaled PJ's face, momentarily looking away as he winced in disgust.
"Oh my god," he whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:44 am

Bree
I gasp and bury my face into Aaron's shoulder. I can't watch this.

Finn
I bite my cheeks to stop myself from shouting out at Negan. I watch in horror as Kyle lunges and gets knocked over by a saviour, my eyes fixed on PJ. I stare for a few moments, but look at the ground when I can't take any more. The day we kill this guy will be one of the greatest days of my life.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:37 am

( I'm an evil bastard, I know, but- I want you all to literally hate Negan's guts. As of now, he hasn't killed off anyone major yet- this his first major kill of many. )

Negan:
"Men!" I yell at Tatum and Brucie. They both grab the man who took Danny down (Kyle) and thrown him on the ground. I swing Lucille again and it lodges the woman in the face- blood and skin tearing off as Lucille scraped against her face.

Duane:
"NO! LET HER FUCKING GO!" I roar as Jesus and Carlo hold me back- I try breaking free, but, as I do, my false leg breaks and I fall onto the ground. The crowd screams as PJ's face is annihilated by Negan's baseball bat...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:56 am

(Dun Dun Duuuuuun)

Finn
"We've got to do something!" I whisper frantically to Jacob, shaking his arm. I begin to move through to screaming crowd but Evan pulls my arm.
"Finn, one death is enough for today. You'll go and get yourself killed," he says sternly, pulling me back. Both he and Jacob grab onto my arms as I watch Negan swing his bat into PJ's face, flinching every time it mashes into her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next