Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:13 am

Jesus:
I look at Kyle, Duane, and Carlo.
"We've gotta' fight back- I mean, these fuckers just killed Kal." Carlo says as he readies his assault rifle. I shake my head.

"There's about ten of them coming towards us, we won't be able to out-gun them, it'll be impossible- unless they're all very bad shots." I respond to Carlo.

The men get closer and I switch my view from them to Kyle, Duane, and Carlo. "I think se should just give in, and play it cool- they'll probably take us hostage, but, Trae and the others will end up coming to look for us." I mutter to the trio.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 am

Kyle was hesitant about surrendering so easily, but it was highly likely they would be killed due to the shear difference is numbers. Kyle nodded before sighing.
"Fine," he agreed, before hiding his gun within his trousers and breathing and exhaling slowly and heavily. He took his axe to his hand to pretend it was his only weapon. He glanced back to the rest of his group before looking over at the oncoming threats.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:24 am

Duane:
"Are you guys' sure we should do this?" I ask.
I wasn't looking forward to surrendering to the people I used to call my allies.

Jesus looks at me and nods. He had an emotionless expression on his face- and his hands were covered in Kal's blood. I look down at my belt and slowly holster my gun.
"We can't do this, we can't give up this easily!" Carlo protests.

The guards approach us and tell us to drop our firearms. We oblige- and they then lead us over to Lucky Palms.

Nile:
I look at Erin, as a crowd huddles around the gate. "What the hell is goin' on?" I ask her, even though she probably didn't know the answer. I knew there was a gunshot, and talk of a few random people nearby- but-...

Suddenly, the guards come through the gate with their prisoners. One of them was Paul, from The Hilltop- who I had seen before.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 am

Erin
I gasp as I see the guards bring the prisoners through the gate. These sure aren't Lucky Palms residents. "Kyle?" I murmur, squinting my eyes to try and get a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:30 am

Kyle dropped his axe before forced towards the safe zone.
Once he entered he glanced around at the various faces, recognising some from his short stay at Lucky Palms, however most of them look terrified, confused and hopeless. He then spotted Negan before a quizzical overwhelmed his face. What the hell was Negan doing here? he asked himself. Kyle then heard the faint call of his name, before spotting Erin's face. Kyle was overwhelmed with confusion, and had no idea what was going on here.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 am

Jackson:
"Well, well, well- if it isn't Duane- my old pal." I greet him as he and several other familiar faces walk through the gate. I order my guards to stop.
Duane, Kyle, the fella' who looks like Jesus, and a hispanic guy stand in a line- my guards behind them with their firearms at the ready.

Duane:
"I'd still be your friend to this day, if you didn't have your screws loosened after Jessica died." I tell him. He stares at me for a few moments, before he glances at- Negan!? Negan- he- he must've been here collecting their weekly supplies. They haven't collected any from The Hilltop, since they- we kind of declared war against them.

"It's a shame you weren't here for it. Too busy getting your leg gnawed off as your mother was tortured to death by Negan's men." He spits at me. I feel myself becoming enraged.
"That's my 'Saviours' for you." Negan jokes.

Last edited by Fordee09 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:43 am

(Almost ready to post my 'evolution' character yaaay)

Erin
I gulp and stand back beside Nile, my eyes locked on Kyle and Duane. No...please let them go.
Turning my attention to Negan, I watch each of his movements closely, trying to judge what he'll do next.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:47 am

Kyle watched carefully, he kept his hand close enough to where his gun was so he had some protection if it was needed. He continued to examine the surrounding environment, focusing his eyes on people with weapons.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:52 am

( Same! )

Aaron:
I hear commotion outside- I sit up off the sofa I was lying on. I get up and walk over to the window, where I see Duane, Jesus, Kyle, and another fella'.
"Niel, Maria!" I shout at the two of them as I want them to look outside.

I had a feeling, that we'd be eligible to escape soon.

Duane:
"Jessica would be sick to her stomach right now if she saw you the way you are, Jackson." I tell him.

He looks at me up and down, a smirk creeps onto his face. "Well, she ain't going to see me. Because, she's dead- she's fucking dead- and you all killed her." He says.

"We didn't kill Jessica- THE PSYCHOPATH BESIDE YOU KILLED HER!" I shout at him. The whole crowd of people had gone silent. They were all bruised and scarred, Jackson must've been doing some sick shit to them.

"That's not very nice mister." Negan tells me, a smile planted on his face. I look into Negan's eyes, and Negan looks back. Suddenly, Carlo takes out a gun from his boot and shoots one of the guards in the arm. Before we knew it, Carlo had taken out several guards and thrown a gun to Jesus and I.

A huge gunfight started to take place. Guns a blazin'. I took cover behind a truck that was beside the gate.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:56 am

Erin
I curse under my breath and hop inside the truck quickly, ducking down to reach inside my backpack for my gun. The zipper gets jammed and I tug at it violently. Now is not the time.
It opens a few seconds later and I pull my revolver out, peering over the side of the truck and glancing around the make sure Nile is okay.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:10 am

"Shit," Kyle muttered as his head jolted over to Carlos as he heard the first gunshot, he then sprinted over to a park car for cover, before pulling out his gun. He continued to curse under his breath, glancing over to the truck where Duane was hidden behind. He kept peeking out the side to find an opportunity to shoot at someone but it was too risky.

Niel immediately got up and sauntered quickly to the window.
"What are they doing here?" Niel asked, before he then ducked abruptly as the gunfire began to take place. "Oh my god," he muttered, peaking over the windowsill.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:17 am

Aaron:
"They seem to be-" ...
"Aaron, Niel." Maria calls us.

I turn around to see Maria in the doorway. "The guards, they're gone!" She cheers. A smile spreads across my face. I look at Niel, and then at Maria-...

Duane:
"DUANE, SEE IF YA' CAN GET THE TRUCK GOING." Carlo shouts at me as he fires his .99 at a bunch of the guards. I look up and see that none of them were hurt, thankfully. I didn't want anyone here gettin' hurt but Jackson, Negan, and his 'Saviours'.

"I'LL TRY!" I shout back, my voice blocked out by the gunfire.

Nile:
"Shit." I mutter under my breath as a bullet grazes my arm. I fall behind the pickup and reload my magnum. "I really didn't want to shoot this thing today." I mumble to Erin, but, I doubt she heard me due to the ear-bursting volume of the gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 am

Niel turned his head around momentarily.
"What?!" he exclaimed enthusiastically. "Let's go, now!" he added, before heading towards the door quickly. "It's our only chance."

Kyle then puts his arm out and fires towards the guards. Before ducking back away for cover. He bit his lip nervously, he had a feeling they might not be getting out of this mess.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 am

Aaron:
"Way a head of ya'." I say to Niel as I sprint out the door.

I sprint down the hallway, Niel and Maria close behind. I stop when I see something on the ground.
"This just keeps gettin' better." I say to myself as I pick up a gun. One of the guards must of dropped it or something.

The three of us run down the stairs and I point at the kitchen. "Maria- I'm sure there are some knives in the kitchen, get a few for you and I. Niel, you were a guard, so you get the gun." I say while passing him the gun.

Duane:
I open the door and bash open the small box under the steering wheel, hoping I'd be able to hotwire it. C'mon, you did this before with Jackson and Aaron when you went scouting with them.

I start pulling out the wires, trying to remember how to do this. But, I couldn't concentrate properly with all of the gunfire.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:31 am

Erin
I peep up from the side of the van again, my gun at the ready. I scan my eyes and see the residents without guns, which was pretty much all of them, running for safety.
Nile falls around the back of the van and I breathe a sigh of relief, peering back out again. I try to get sight of Negan and Jackson but I can't spot them from the angle I'm at.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 am

Jackson:
"Negan, you're so-called 'Saviours' aren't doing anything!" I shout at Negan as we duck behind a stone wall. He looks at me and nods.
"Give it time, my friend, we haven't had a good gun-fight in a while. They're just warming to the situation." He responds to me.

I look at him and shake my head.
"Well, make them warm to it- faster!" I say while coming out of cover and shooting at someone's hand under a car.

Duane:
"FUCK!" I yell as a bullet mangles my fingers. I had one hand on the asphalt ground, and another rooting through the wires. I fall outta' the car and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:43 am

Niel followed Aaron and Maria down the corridor, keeping his ears and eyes peeled in case someone popped out of nowhere.  Niel nodded and took the gun, before positioning it correctly in his arms and turning off the safety.
"Let's get the hell out of here," Niel informed breathing heavily.

Kyle continued to shoot randomly at the guards. Quickly, he watched Duane get in the car, realising they must be trying to escape. He then, prepared himself, counting himself in before running to the car they were hiding behind. He shoot as he ran, managing to shoot one of the guards in the leg. He then ducked down behind the car, before refilling his gun with ammo. Kyle glances down at the blood puddle, noticing Duane's hand.
"Shit- Duane, are you okay?" he asked concernedly, before shooting out at the guards.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:45 am

Erin
I gasp as I get a view of Duane falling to the ground and Kyle coming to assist him. I've got a clear shot of them from here, but I won't. I can't. Not the group.

I shake my head.
I lower my gun slightly and move to the other side of the van, beside Nile, to peer out the other side.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:49 am

Aaron:
"Lets."
Maria comes outta' the kitchen and gives me a butcher's knife, like the one used in cheesy horror films. She had two butter knifes, one in each hand.
I kick open the door and we all immediately duck down. Trying to avoid the inevitable gunfire.

Duane:
"Ugh. I'm f-fine." I respond to Kyle as I rip off my sleeve and wrap it around my hand. After a few moments of recovering- I jump into the car and try to hotwire it again.

Nile:
I watch as Erin can't shoot her group.
I look at her and then shake my head as we both duck behind the pickup truck. Andy gets shot in the hip, but, he hides behind another car as Tatum gets some medical supplies from one of the boxes and tries to patch him up.

I peek out from cover and fire at some of the guards, one of them is grazed- and I'm okay with that. I'm not in the mood for getting blood on my hand- so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 am

Erin
Out of this side I fire at a guard's foot, causing him to fall over in agony. As he crashes down, I spot three people making their way out of a house with what looks like kitchen knives.
I couldn't miss that red hair anywhere. "Niel..." I whisper, praying that he makes it out of this. Niel was one of my only proper friends in the safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:56 am

Niel watched onwards as they left the building, holding his gun up towards the commotion. He didn't want to have any unexpected chances.
"Where should we escape?" Niel asked Aaron and Maria, as he kept his eye on the gunfire.

Kyle glance impatiently at Duane, hoping that he could quickly get the car started, since he was running out of bullets himself.
"C'mon Duane you can do it," he muttered quietly, before turning around and shooting a few bullets again.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:01 am

Nile:
I shoot into the crowd, hopefully not getting anyone- but, I think I may of hit someone in the ankle. I swear and get back into cover.

"There's a bunch of fuckers comin' out of a house." Lennie remarks as he readies his gun. I see Erin's eyes go wide as he mentions them. "Lennie-".

Aaron:
"We gotta' head for the gates." I say to Niel and Maria. I look across the yard and I see someone over by a truck point a gun at us. "Shit, MOVE!" I shout at Niel and Maria as several bullets come flying at us in a row.

Duane:
"I'm trying." I tell Kyle as I root through the wires. It was slowly coming back to me, slowly, but, surely.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:04 am

Erin
"Lennie," I start, "let's leave those and focus on the guards. They're the ones with the weapons."
I clutch my gun tightly and hope Lennie won't be the one to turn on me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:10 am

Nile:
"Listen to Erin, Lennie- seriously." I back-up Erin as a few bullets pelt against the pickup truck. I shoot back, although I make sure not to get anyone. Lennie looks at the both of us.
"Don't be fuckin' pussies- no offence sweetheart- but, anyone I see is a threat." Lennie responds while aiming his gun at the people across the way on the lawn.

I look at Erin, and then look back at Lennie.

I lift up my foot and kick Lennie in the balls. He falls out of cover, squealing in pain. I drag him back into cover as he swears at me. "Wha' the fuck are you doin' you fucking stupid cun-" I shut him up by hitting him across the head with the end of my gun. He'll be out for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:14 am

"Crap," Niel muttered as he spotted the guard, as the guard began shooting at them he ran quickly. He noticed the guards fighting between themselves before he made the decision to fire back as he moved quickly behind Aaron and Maria.  Niel muttered words of discretion under his breath as they moved, he was terrified if these bullets came too close and ruin their escape.

Kyle shot twice more at the guards, before checking how much bullets he had left.
"Crap, four left," he whispered to himself. He stopped shooting and kept himself hidden, hoping to use his last bullets for emergency purposes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next