Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Alicia
EB
Fordee09
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bluedare

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:10 am

Avery:

I laughed lightly at her comment, "Yeah, I guess so." My laughter stops, "But there's been a lot of casualties."

Jaron:

The sun shines down on me as I sit outside in a deck chair, reading. It seems to be the only thing I can do which relaxes me anymore. Voices at the gate indicate the people from the other safezone have arrived so I put down my book and hastily make my way to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:13 am

Aaron glanced at Amy.
"Yo' gonna come down and see the bizz?" he questioned, quickly getting up out of his deck chair and slipping his tank top on. Amy shrugged, before getting up herself and slipping a summer dress on over her bikini. They then sauntered towards the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 am

Bree
I nod sympathetically at Avery, knowing nothing I can say with make a difference.
As I turn my head, I see Jaron, Aaron and Amy walking towards the group of us. They're some of the only people here that are around my age.

"Hey, guys! Over here!" I call, happily, beckoning them over.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 am

Aaron and Amy heard Bree calling for them before they jogged over.
"Alright, Bree," Aaron greeted with a grin.
"Morning," Amy greeted as well, before focusing on the other survivors.
"How was the trip?" Aaron inquired politely to Bree.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:25 am

Bree
"It was good, thanks," I say, giving a smile to Aaron. "Lucky Palms is really amazing. These guys are really nice too," I tell them, gesturing to the gang from Lucky Palms.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:28 am

"It's great to finally unite with the lucky palms safe zone," Aaron remarked.
Harl walked through, continuing to observe this safe zone, it was a lot different from the safe zones they'd encountered before, before bumping into Bree and a few others.
"Sorry," she muttered, before being lost in a momentary realisation. "It's remarkable that there are actually teenagers at this safe zone; there's hardly any at Lucky Palms or previous safe zones..." she said realising she was surronded by four teenagers at one moment.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 am

Bree
I nod with a smile. "Yours has quite a few little ones though, right?" I ask, glancing at a small girl holding hands with a woman who I think introduced herself as Lil before.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 am

"Yeah," Harlequin replied. "There's quite a few children, toddlers and even babies that are merely one year old- It's great to still have young people to treasure- A month or so in I began to think I would never see a baby or toddler again."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 am

Bree
"Wow, really?" I say with a grin. "That's amazing, how they're here in all of this."
I glance over, and see my brothers chatting together. I quickly walk over to them, and pull them both by the arms, over to Harlequin.

"These are my brothers," I say, pulling them forwards, playfully. "This twin is Evan, and this twin is Jacob," I tell her, pointing to each one individually.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 am

"Nice to meet you, Evan and Jacob," she greeted, putting out her hand. "It's great to see some young men wandering around here; I gather you's are twins?" she asked, noticing how they look extraordinarily similar.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:50 am

Jacob
I grin and let out a laugh. "Yeah, I guess it's pretty hard to tell us apart before you get to know us properly. Everyone at the Hilltop has pretty much got it now," I tell her, giving Evan a little nudge.

"Harlequin, right?" Evan asks, shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:52 am

Harlequin giggled.
"Well- I'll have plenty of time to get to know the difference," she retorted with a soft smile. "And yes- the names Harlequin; but it's easier to say Harl!" she alerted with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:57 am

Evan
"Harl," I repeat, nodding my head.
"Well, we hope you like it here at the Hilltop! We'll try our best to make you feel at home," Jacob tells her with a grin.
"That's our caravan over there." Bree points over to it in the distance and I let out a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:59 am

Harl grinned at their welcoming vibe.
"It must be weird living in caravans, right?" she remarked, glancing at the caravan living they have all adjusted to.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 am

Jacob
"Aah, not really. We used to spend a lot of our time camping in a caravan. We had our own, back home," Bree tells Harl.
"And it's not like we have bags of stuff to try and find a place to store," I say with a laugh.

I think we're all extremely grateful for the Hilltop, really. It's certainly one of the more pleasant places to stay in an apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:09 am

"Yeah-" Harl chuckled. "It's much better than being in the middle of the desert like the Lucky Palms safe zone..." she replied. "You've got the great mixed between temperature and protection."
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:29 am

(What'd I miss?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 am

((Basically some went back with the ones from the Hilltop to go discuss stuff, they are just having a meet and greet thing atm Razz))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 am

(Oh okay >_< Sorry I wasn't on much yesterday, had to do some studies. Then I watched a video on how to make a cookie in a cup and then almost everyone in the house wanted one Razz)

Vanessa~
I comb my hair and get dressed, I decided to keep the bite mark on the sleeve of my leather jacket as a reminder of Xavier. It's weird, I admit, but it's the only thing I have of him, besides his son. I don't know what to call Peter, is he my nephew or what? I shrug and walk into the kitchen... and see a mess of jelly on the counter. "I made you lunch!" Damion giggles, handing me a monstrous concoction of bread, peanut butter, jelly and I think beer. "Uhh..." I murmured looking at it, half expecting it to move.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 am

((LOLOL; oh dear, the cookie in the cup was a popular decision then Wink ))

Kyle gets out of the bath he had filled; the water was slightly cold because he had to fetch most of the water due to the limited water that came through the tap. He dried himself before wrapping the towel around his waist and heading to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:48 am

(Yeah, it didn't take long to make but I wanted to RP DX)

Vanessa~
"I'll... eat it later." I said nicely to my brother, he nodded and put it on the counter and ran outside. "Nasty." I murmured then threw the weird concoction away before walking outside to do some routine gardening.

Peter~
"Hey Peter." I ignored a little kids voice. "Hey Peter." It persisted. "Hey Peter."
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I finally snapped at Damion. "Do you know what today is?" He asks with a giant smile on his face. "Annoy Peter, and half of what remains of the world, day?"
"No! It's Sunday!"
"Yippee..." I murmured, rubbing my head. I had a really weird dream last night, I dreamed I had cast a spell which summoned a walker. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:50 am

((Damoin is seriously going to get in deep trouble one of these days hahah:P))

Kyle got dressed, putting on his underwear, a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt, which was a bit dirty but it would do. He then proceeded outside and headed towards the town hall, to continue to help re-build it after the Savior's attack.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 am

(Definitely, which is why I can hardly wait for him to annoy Negan's group XD (Idk why Razz))

Vanessa~
I tend my cucumber fields, occasionally glancing up at the people rebuilding the town hall, I would help but there are a ton of weeds in my field. Plus Aidan's over there helping so everything is fine. I think.

Peter~
"How about you go play by the wall? Okay? I've got work to do." I said to Damion while I cast a few spells on some rubble to turn it back into a piece of the town hall. "Okay!" He squeals and runs off. "Finally some quiet."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:58 am

( Hey. Sorry I poofed earlier, I had some friends over. )
( Anyways, I'm on now! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:01 am

(Hey Fordee!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next