Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:09 am

Bree
I nod slowly with a smile on my face. I close my eyes as I lean forwards again and press my lips against his.

(brb)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:17 am

Aaron smiled within the kissing, before moving his arms around her back and gripping her tightly.

((Alright))
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 pm

(what did i miss? i think i might scrape all my old characters and make a knew one)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:40 am

(Some of the group went out to investigate mutated walkers and found a various range of mutations - some people got killed too Sad)

(Anyways, anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:27 am

((I'm on now, might as well get some RPing done before I go on holiday with a limited data allowance on my phone D: ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:28 am

(Sure! Shall we say that the group is back from their investigating or?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am

((I have no idea D: - I don't know if Fordee has anything else planned for them lot >.< ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:48 am

(I think the group were just going to pack up and come back but I have no idea :s)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 am

( Hey.
I would of been on earlier, but, I went into town with friends and got myself a 'Batman' comic, I totally geeked out and I've been reading it ever since! Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:52 am

(Hey Fordee! Aw sounds so fun Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:56 am

( T'was :3. So, shall we continue our RP-ing? If I'm correct, Harl asked Jesus a question. )

Jesus:
"I don't know, I mean, look at them." I respond to Harl, and the group. The bodies of our fellow neighbours were ruined, tattered, and shredded to pieces-- there wasn't really anything to bring back.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:57 am

Jacob
"I think you're right, Jesus," I agree, walking towards them. I glance at a body, ruined beside me. I sigh and look back up to Harl and Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:00 am

Jesus:
"If we did get demand to bring them back to The Hilltop, it'd be a very tricky situation. I mean, we can barely hold them." I add as Jacob walks over to us.

Lil:
"I'm sorry if I sound offensive, but I don't care what we do. I just want to get back and get this properly treated." I blurt in while rubbing my wound.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:02 am

Finn
"Yeah, can we just head back before anyone else loses their lives? I mean, there could still be some of those crazy walkers around," I point out. I glance around camp, double checking to make sure there aren't any walkers around.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:06 am

PJ:
"Finn's right, if one of these bodies was Duane or Alan, I'd want them to be buried. But, I'd understand if they weren't brought back, especially with the threat of these new Biters." I add in to the group talk.

Jesus:
We all look at each other and then I nod and grab my stuff. "Pack up an' lets move out." I command everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:09 am

Finn
I grab my rucksack and sling it over my back, keeping a close eye on Lil and her injury; it looks pretty gory. "Do you want me to carry your bag too?" I ask her worriedly.

Evan
I pack the last of our supplies into my bag and zip it up tightly. As Jacob comes over I hand him his bag and he nods, taking it from me and putting it onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:13 am

Lil:
"I'm fine Finn, I can last a bit longer." I say with a small smile, I grab my backpack and put it over my shoulder as we all finish packing-up and begin walking in the direction we came from.
"Hopefully Carson is skilled enough to patch me up." I say hopefully to Finn as all of us walk back to The Hilltop.

Jesus:
I begin to walk with the others, carrying a backpack and carrying one of teh bags filled with tent supplies. I was walking beside Evan and Jacob and I thought it was a good chance to get to know Evan.
"So, how old are ya' again Evan?" I ask him as I adjust the backpack on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:23 am

Finn
"O'course he will," I tell her reassuringly as we walk. I smile at her, but as I glance down at her injury my smile fades. I quickly snap my glance up, straight ahead.

Evan
"Twenty three," I tell Jesus, my hand clasped on the strap of my backpack. I know that he's like a father figure to Tess, so I have to make sure that I do my best to get him to like me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:28 am

Lil:
"Are you okay?" I ask him when he quickly looks away from me. I step over a few rocks and puddles which strains my ankle, but, I keep on keepin' on.

Jesus:
"A'right. And, may I ask what do in the safe-zone?" I ask him as we dodge a few puddles and rocks on the ground, this area of the forest was kind of wet and swampy.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 am

((Sorry I poofed I got distracted xD))

Harl and Kyle had put their bags on their bags and proceeded back with the rest of the group, staying on guard with their weapons wielded for any sudden attacks.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 am

Finn
I nod, looking down at my feet as I walk. "Yeah, I just want us to get back so you can get your ankle looked at," I say, looking back up at her.

Evan
"I help out with the engineering and technical stuff that needs doing with facilities, defence and stuff," I tell him, mimicking the footsteps of Finn in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:38 am

Lil:
"Hm." I mumble, while nodding my head. We continue to walk, and the terrain was getting more wetter, sloppier, and mucky as we trekked. I don't remember it being this swamp-like when we came through here last time.

Jesus:
"That's some good work you're doin' there Evan." I compliment him as we walk through the swamp-like earth.

PJ:
I was walking beside Kyle and Harl. "How are you two doing?" I ask the both of the as I fix my rucksack till it is place firmly on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:45 am

Finn
My feet squelch as we trek through the mud. "Is this the same way we came before?" I ask. My eyes scan through the trees, trying to recall the path.

Evan
A smile lights up my face and I glance over to him. "Thanks," I say with a nod. "So, have we got any upcoming plans for the safe zone?" I ask Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:46 am

Kyle glanced at PJ before smiling gently.
"We're doing fine, thanks for asking," Kyle retorted gratefully. "Well, I'm fine anyway."
"I am too," Harlequin added abruptly. "What about you, PJ?" Harl asked to revert the question to PJ.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:50 am

(i think i might scrap my old characters and bring in a new one. anyone know where i can find the forms? I cant go onto the sims 3 forums anymore because ive given up on sims 3, other than playing the game which i still do.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next