Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:52 am

(I don't think you need the forms, just create a page on the wiki Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:54 am

Lil:
"I don't know, it looks familiar, but, it just gotten a lot more humid." I say to Finn as I tilt my head from side-to-side scanning our surroundings.

Jesus:
"We've got a few, but, Michael won't make anything happen till he gets better." I respond to Evan as we continue to trek through the muddy path.

PJ:
I smile back at both of them. "I'm feeling okay, I guess. I didn't really know anyone who died properly, so I'm not feeling sad, but I ain't too happy either." I say to them as we walk.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:58 am

Finn
"It all looks the same out here," I say, shaking my head with a chuckle. I shift the strap of my rucksack on my shoulder to shift the weight of it.

Jacob
"What's wrong with Michael?" I ask Jesus, chipping in to his and Evan's conversation. I've noticed for a while that Michael hasn't been on his top form.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 am

Lil:
"You've got that right." I mutter as we continue to walk. "Lets just keep on walking, I mean we didn't stray far from The Hilltop to begin with." I say to Finn. I adjust my backpack some more and the decide to take a sip of water.

I grab the bottle out of the small pouch situated at the side of the back. I take of the cap and then drink some of the water.

Jesus:
I shrug in response to Jacob. "I don't know, I think he's just got the flu or something. He's just had a fever and has been coughing a lot, nothing to worry about-- I assure you." I tell the two of them.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am

(okay. Where is the link to the wiki again?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 am

Finn
I nod in agreement. I wait as she takes a sip of her water and ask, "can I have some too?"
As the trees begin to blur together I'm sure water can only be a good thing.

Evan
"That's good then," I say and Jake nods in agreement. "Flu's probably really common anyway, considering the conditions of everything," I point out.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:12 am

( Ugh, GTG! D: )
( Bye Guys! )
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:32 am

(bye fordee)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:10 am

Harl and Kyle nodded at PJ's response.
"Yeah, my thoughts are exactly the same as yours," Kyle agreed with a smile. "I suppose other members of the group will be quite emotional..."

Aaron opened his eyes, staring up at the ceiling realising he fell into a slight daze. He then looked to his chest and saw Bree.
"I'm bored," he muttered with a gentle sigh.
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 pm

(I added my two new characters to the wiki. Smile)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:17 pm

-Amina
I walk through the woods with Cody. "Duck" I say. he ducks and i shot a few zombies heading towards us.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:54 am

Bree
Aaron's voice makes my eyes snap open and I realise that I'd fallen asleep. I chuckle and look up at him. "Sorry, I must've fallen asleep," I mumble, sitting and then standing up.
I walk over to the window and glance outside. "Hm, I wonder if the others are sleeping out there," I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:15 am

((Your new characters look interesting so far, Halo! Very Happy))

Aaron watched Bree as she got up and proceeded towards the window.
"Probably, it must be quite late now," he said as he reverted his eyes and glanced out at the darkness, before sitting up. "It is quite dark."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:22 am

Bree
I look back at Aaron as he sits up, but then I quickly moved gaze back out of the window. I stare out into the darkness, biting my nails. "I hope they're alright out there," I say, my breath fogging up the glass slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:35 am

"Don't worry, doll," Aaron replied in a calming tone. "It'll take a lot to kill some of those guys, you know that," he added with a grin, stretching his shoulders and arms.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:37 am

Bree
"Yeah," I sigh, turning away from the window. "I guess I'm just worrying about nothing," I say with a thin smile. I always worry about Jake and Evan, but with mutated walkers all about it's not easy to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:44 am

((Sorry if slow replies, just finishing packing and then cleaning before holiday tomorrow :3))

Aaron pushes himself up slowly and then saunters up to Bree and wraps his arms around her giving her an embracing hug.
"It'll all be fine, trust me," Aaron reassured with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 am

(Where are you going on holiday? :3)

Bree
I smile, burying my face into the crease of his neck. I let myself fall into his arms and I wrap mine around his back. After a while I pull away and look into his eyes. "Thanks Aaron," I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:12 am

((We're only going up the North coast of Northern Ireland, it's the main holiday area in this country, hahah! We're mainly up there for surfing which is awesome ;D))

"No problem, chick," he retorted with a grin, pulling himself out of the hug. "Is there anything to do here?" he asks as he looks around the room, the thought of boredom striking his mind again.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:14 am

(Surfing is the best! I've been surfing every day this week Very Happy)

(I'm just thinking... did Fordee have anything else for them to do or do you think the would just be getting back now? Just because this day is going on forever and ever)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:17 am

((Lucky girl! The waves at my local beach aren't impressive enough to surfing, we only go canoeing/kayaking here xD! Plus I don't know, he did mention they were wandering through an unknown area, maybe he has something planned?))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 am

(Kayaking is still fun too! I've been a few times before down some rapids!)

(True. Ahh I don't know what Aaron and Bree should do now because its probably really late there and they've been together all day so)
Back to top Go down
HaloGal

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:32 am

(thanks Nigalkins. Smile)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:03 am

(Helloo ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next