Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:56 am

( BTW, I love your new characters. They look awesome, especially the girl- she is quite pretty and unique! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:57 am

(Thanks! I'm really excited to start using them.)

Finn
I nod, and the two of us begin to follow that crowd that's getting rapidly bigger as more and more people emerge from their caravans.
"Did you hear it too?" a man mumbles behind me.
Just as his companion is about to answer, the loud noise sounds again and makes her jump.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:02 am

Lil:
We finally get to the town-square, where almost the entire community were gathered around the Town Hall/Michael's Office. Everyone was arguing, and anyone who wasn't arguing had a confused or distressed look on their face.

I spot Harl and look at her, she shrugs and then I look back at Finn. "What is going on?" I ask him, even though I knew he didn;t know the answer.

Suddenly, a man from behind me taps my shoulder and smiles. "You should check the gate if you wanna' know what's going on." He tells Finn and I while retaining his smile- although, I knew that he was hiding something behind it.

I look at Finn as if to say; "Let's Go".
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:07 am

Finn
Lil and I push through the crowds and chaos, making our way towards the main gate. I grab her hand as we go, so not to get split up as even more people attach themselves to the crowd.

I stop and look around for a few moments, lost in the sea of people. "This way," I say with a nod, continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:12 am

Lil:
We get to the gate and see Kal, the guard, along with a few other of his co-workers. They were on the walls of the gate, stabbing something below with a spear. There must of been something on the other side of the gates.

We pushed through the groups of people by the gate and climbed up onto the walls of the gate. Kal looked around and pushed us back. "Sorry; we ain't having anyone up here." He tells us, an angry expression on his face.

Kal starts commanding us to get back to the Town-Hall, but, I roll my eyes and push past him. I get to the wall in a matter of seconds; and all I see outside- is a large, gro-- horde of Geeks. And almost everyone one of them were 'Mutated'.

Kal pulls me back and I fall into Finn's arms. "Jesus, Finn." I say, my eyes wide with the shock of what I had just saw...
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:16 am

(Hey guys!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:21 am

( Hey Emma! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:32 am

(Sorry I poofed)

Finn
"Bloody hell," I exclaim, watching the walkers over Lil's head. That same green slime attracts my attention immediately and I know that guns aren't going to get rid of these.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Lil and Kal, my eyes still wide with shock.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:36 am

Lil:
"We haven't devised a plan, Michael is sick, and we haven't had enough time to examine them- they came here over-night. It was just one of them, then two, then twenty, then one-hundred..." Kal replies to Finn's question.

I could see the terror in Kal's eyes. Then I remember something. "If they are mostly all mutated, then shouldn't we get inside. I mean, what about the ones who live under-ground?!" I say, panicking.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:41 am

Finn
"They bury. The damn things can bury!" I exclaim, turning around in a panic. It's not just that one either, there must be tons we don't know about. Tons of new abilities. Tons of new ways to die.
So where do we hide?

"C'mon, we need to warn people."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:43 am

Lil:
I was about to agree with Finn- but, a shot is fired in the center of town, near the Tow Hall. "Shit." Kal blurts out. I jump off of the wall, with Finn, and Kal right behind me.
Something was happening, it wasn't just the Geeks causing uproar in the community, something big was about to happen- I just knew it!
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:48 am

Finn
I follow Lil and Kal towards the town-center. As we run I watch the commotion going on around us. People are beginning to panic.

Bree
"Come on Evan, we need to go!" I shout, as Jake and I linger by the door of our caravan. After only a few moments he comes rushing out and the three of us speed off to where all of the chaos is going on.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:55 am

Lil:
We get to the Town-Hall and see a man standing on top of a table, a gun in his hand. "Don't you get it, we're all fucking dead. DEAD!" He shouts as people scream and cry amongst themselves.
Tess and a few others try to restrain the man with the gun, but, he kicks Tess and her helpers away- Suddenly, a buff, bearded man tackles the crazy man to the ground and kicks the gun from his hand.

"Trae?" Kal gasps, Kal pushes past the crowd to get up-front. "Jesus, this is going to hell. This isn't the time for us to be panicking, especially with the upcoming fight." I mumble to Finn.

Trae:
I have Johnny in a headlock as he chants on about how we are all going to die in this place. "Shut the fuck up, now, a'ight?" I say calmly to him as he struggles to get out of my grip.
Kal crouches down beside me and knocks Johnny out with the end of his gun.

"That'd keep him quiet." Kal says with a nervous smile. I nod at him and let go of Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:59 am

Finn
I stay silent, watching everyone in hysterics over the prospect of a mutated walker attack.
"Have we missed much?" a husky voice asks me. I turn around to see Jacob, standing just in front of Bree and Evan.
"There's a clan of mutated walkers outside the gate and everyone's going crazy," I say as if it's the most simple thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:04 am

Trae:
"Tess, try and calm these people. A'ight?" I command her, still remaining a calm tone of voice. Kal and I are by Johnny's unconscious body. Tess nods and climbs up on top of the table.

Tess:
"Please, People! CALM DOWN!" I shout over the crowd of residents. But, nobody listens to me. "Please; can I get you attention!?" I shout, a little louder this time- but, it still doesn't work.

Lil:
I see their faces and put my hand on Bree's shoulder- "Don't worry, it's nothing to worry about." I say to Bree, Jacob, and Evan. I then catch notice of Tess, trying to get her voice across the crowd.
But, they aren't listening. "Shut up." I shout at the people, but, my voice doesn't work either.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:09 am

Evan
Jacob, Finn and I shout with Tess, trying to get everyone to be silent and listen to what Tess has to say. I sigh in frustration as our voices just blend into everyone else's shouts and moans.
Bree rests a hand on my arm and places a finger to her lips, indicating for me to be quiet. I raise an eyebrow but do a she says.
Before I have any more time to question it, she lets out a piercing scream that makes my body shiver. It's so loud and high pitched that people begin to silence and turn around.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 am

Lil:
Everyone stops and turns around to look at Bree. I pat her back and smile as she got everyone to shut the hell up.

Tess:
"Thank you. I appreciate it Bree, I really do." I say while cracking a smile at her. "Now; can we all just take a breather? Take a few seconds to relax and take a deep breath." I command everyone.

Trae:
I follow Tess's advice, and I along with everyone else takes a deep breath and breathes it out.

Tess:
"Now, everything is under control- Michael is sick, I know, but, I'll be taking over for him until he gets better- okay?" I announce. They all nod and mumble amongst themselves.
"Carson is in his clinic, trying to figure what makes these 'Mutated' Biters tick. And I'm sure he'll be able to tell us how to get rid of them soon enough." I add.

"Now, is there anything anyone would like to add to that?" I ask the crowd. My arms folded and shivering as several small snow-flakes floated down and landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 am

Finn
"I'd just like to advise that maybe we get up off the ground...y'know, from past experience," I voice out, thinking back to when we'd been stuck on that van in the dark.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:24 am

Tess:
"Ah, that's good to- erm, know. You heard him, I'd advice everyone to stay indoors or atleast stay above ground just in case. If you need to get somewhere, then I suggest using the walk-ways along the wall." I say to everyone.

I stop talking and nod at them, they all mumble and start walking back towards their trailers and shops. I step off the table and Trae gives me a thumbs up.
I trot over to Lil, Evan, Jacob, Bree, and Finn. "Thanks for that Bree." I say while smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:28 am

Bree
I grin. "No problem," I say with a nod. "You're doing a good job."
"Yeah- how's Michael doing?" Jake asks in a concerned tone.
I think ever since Michael's been sick, there's been a lot of unrest with the people of The Hilltop.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:32 am

Tess:
"He's good, just a bit under the weather. I'm sure he'll be fine in no time, nothing to worry 'bout. I promise you." I say with a smile.

My eyes catch Evan and I smile at him; we hadn't talked much since our first date. But, maybe when all of this was over- we could go out again.

Lil:
"Who is that 'Trae' guy?" I ask Tess while rubbing my arms. It was starting to snow. "Oh, he is in charge of the guard here. He's always busy, so I'm not surprised you haven't met him yet." Tess replies.

I nod and then look at Finn. "We should get back inside, I'm sure Susie and Max had woken up by now. And Molly is probably hungry."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:34 am

(BRB DINNER)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 am

( Okay! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:56 am

Finn
"Yeah, sounds good," I say to Lil. I turn back towards the others and say, "see you guys later," with a small wave.
The both of use wander back towards the caravan.

Evan
I smile back at Tess. We'd hardly spoken since our date, besides the occasional 'hello' and 'nice weather' small talk.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:45 am

((Heellooo! Like all you guys, school got in the way and I completely forgot about this... Luckily I was just watching the new Walking Dead webisode series and I was reminded of this ;D. Loving all the new characters by the way, some fabulous familiar faces I see you're using ;3))

Harl and Kyle, along with the Harte family stayed within the crowds during the commotion, before following the orders. Kyle glanced at Harl.
"Imma' go work on the fields," he alerted.Harl glared slightly, remembering the warning they were just given.
"Alright, just be careful," Harl muttered giving a quick nod, before Kyle wandered off. Harl looked around herself as the crowd began to disperse.

Amy stared at her mum with an expression of fright overwhelming her face, hearing the thumping on the gates and front wall in the background. Eileen looked to her side to Amy, before wrapping her arm around Amy.
"It'll be alright, everything will be fine," Eileen said as she embraced Amy tightly. Aaron watched them both at the corner of his eye, before turning in the direction of them,
"I think we should go back to the caravan..." he suggested, Before Eileen moved her head back and nodded at Aaron. They then sauntered back to the caravan, Eileen keeping her arm wrapped around Amy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next