Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:25 am

( Okay. And it's The Valley that have the powers, just a heads up. :] )

Negan:
"I say we finish this meeting, get some rest, and I'll announce the rest of my people tomorrow mornin'." I tell them while finishing off my drink and then stand up.
"Nile, tell one of the gals' to come in here when you two are leaving, 'ight?" I command him.

Nile:
I nod and then look at Erin. "Come on, we should get goin'."
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 am

(My bad, I've changed it Smile)

Erin
I nod and stand up quickly, following Nile out of the room. When we get out, Nile nods for one of the girls we saw before to go inside. We carry on walking down the hall and I glance back as she slams the door shut.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 am

Nile:
"Well; there ya' go. That went smoothly." I say, trying to make conversation with Erin as we leave Negan's home/office building. We push through the doors and walk out into the dimly lit exterior.
It was getting dark, but, it was Winter- so, it usually did get dark around this time.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:39 am

(2 questions:
1. are we making characters for both The Kingdom and The Valley?
2. how many new characters are you making?)

Erin
I catch up, now walking beside him.
"I still have both of my hands," I say with a smirk. They'd made a lot of comments about Negan's wrath and I wasn't ready to face it any time soon.
"So, how come you joined the Saviours?" I ask Nile out of interest.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:45 am

( Answers;
1. - Both.
2. - I'm making no characters, only NPCs, but, if I come to love some of the NPCs and they survive the war; then I'll adopt them to be my own characters! )

Nile:
I look at her and grin.
"Didn't really have a choice; I was camped up in Belladonna Cove with my family, then outta' nowhere. A couple of biters came out of the woods and attacked us. They killed everyone, but me. I was about to get bit, but, I climbed up a tree to get away." I stop and clear my throat.

"Negan came along and offered me a deal- either I come with him, or I stay. And, it was a no brain-er. He cleared out the biters and I joined up with him. That's all there is to tell." I tell her as I wave at Andy, a guard.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 am

Erin
"So I'm guessing you don't really approve of most of the stuff Negan's doing," I say, my voice much quieter now so only Nile can hear me.
I don't want to get in trouble already.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:04 am

Nile:
"Not really. I was very thankful for him saving my life. But, as time went on- I realized that he isn't a life-saver..." I stop and look around.

When I notice nobody else is around I clear my throat and look at her.

"He's a monster. A cold-hearted monster, and I'd give anything to get out of here. But, I can;t. Nobody can."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 am

Erin
"Maybe sometimes it's better. We're all untied here, like a big family. Well...not as warm as a family, but when you don't fit in anywhere else, maybe this place isn't so bad," I say to Nile, knowing that I sound stupid, but wanting so badly to find some way to say it wasn't a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:10 am

Nile:
"There are some good people 'ere, don't get me wrong. But, we just don't want to do this. We don't want to go to safe-zones, kill innocents, take supplies, torture people. We don't want to do this, well, some of us don't."

I look at her and force a smile. "You're right, this place can be nice at times, and as I said- a lot of people here are nice and generous people. It's just the 'Big Guy' that makes me want to leave." I say to her.

( BRB; Dinner! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:15 am

Erin
"Surely there's so many saviours that Negan wouldn't notice or at least care too much if you left," I say with a shrug. I realise that that's not the case because surely Nile would've thought of that before.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:29 am

( Back! )

Nile:
"He'd notice; I'm one of his right-hand men. And, he does a regular role call." I say seriously. "He's very strict, and if you at least try to escape, you're er, put to death." I tell her sadly.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:33 am

Erin
"So when you're in...you're in," I state, looking up as a light above us dimly flickers. I scowl at it and we walk on, leaving it behind.

I study people's faces as we pass them, but most just ignore me and nod at Nile.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:38 am

Nile:
"Pretty much. Because Negan sees' anyone who isn't a saviour as scum, lesser-beings." I tell her as we close in to her apartment block.
We get to the door, but, as we go to open it- it opens and Dwight stands in the doorway.

"Oh, Hello...Dwight." I greet him, staring at his wounds. He looks at me angrily before glancing at Erin.

"So, you've been lured into the trap as well, eh?" He says in a hoarse voice. He studies her for a few moments before pushing past us. Dwight was allowed to walk around at free-will, but, we were given orders to shoot him on the sight of him leaving...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:47 am

Erin
I watch Dwight as he walks away, staying completely silent. I examine the cuts on the back of his head and assume they probably cover a lot more of his body too.
I turn back to Nile, trying to get the sight out of my mind.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:50 am

Nile:
"...Well, here you are. I've got watch duty tomorrow, so, I needa' get going. I'll see you later Erin." I say with a nod. Before slowly backing away, and turning around...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 am

Erin
"See ya, Nile," I say with a nod, before turning around and opening the door to my room. I'm so tired that I crawl straight into bed without even bothering to turn the lights on.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:57 am

( FF? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:01 am

(Yep!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:03 am

Lil:
I awoke to the sound of shouting. I sit up in the bed, Finn by my side, and I rub my eyes. The grey sunlight peered through the windows of our trailer and I sighed. I fell back into the bed, but, the noise of shouting was getting louder by the second.

"Ugh." I mumble to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:09 am

Finn
The sound of muffled shouting, followed by the crying of the twins wakes me up. My eyes flicker open and move to see Lil standing by the window. "Wh-what's going on?" I ask drowsily, sitting up to lean on my elbows.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 am

Lil:
"I don't have a clue." I say softly to Finn. I slide out of the bed and put a dressing gown around me. I slowly stroll over to the window and look out of it. I saw nothing, but, the shouting did sound very close.

"Maybe we should check what is going on." I say to Finn.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:14 am

Finn
I nod and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I stand up, pick one of my jumpers up and pull it over my head. I follow Lil at out the room, patting Molly's head as we pass. Max was still fast asleep, not managing to wake up by he crying. Molly's crying ceases and she rocks back and forth in her crib.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:19 am

( Hello! I'm so sorry I left the other day; my internet has been down for a few days! It was total bull-crap. So, anyone on? )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:50 am

(That's okay. I'm on now and in desperate need of taking a break from my school work! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 am

( Awesome; and I know what you mean. Sometimes school just gets really stressful! )

Lil:
Finn and I walk out of the trailer to see several people, marching towards the town square- these people also seemed quite confused. I look back at Finn, and then at the other residents who were also unknowing of what was going on.

"I guess- we should follow...?" I mumble to Finn while rubbing my arms, it was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next