Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:31 am

Kimberly focused her ears, standing behind Markus.
"I think so," she whispered into his ear. "Why would there be a girl down here, in the dark?" she said, pointing her torch in different directions. She hated the dark, it was one of her biggest fears- All the scary movies she had watched over the years have terrified her, thinking that anything could pop out and scare her to death.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:34 am

Damion~
"Peter, go in there! You're like a green bean, you'll fit!" I told Peter, my remark makes him slump a little bit. "Eh, no. Here-" He says, pushing some other girl (Amy) in front of him then toward the hole. "Make her go. She's tiny."

Christopher~
"Pfft, I'm already hailed as a hero. See these wipes?" I hold up a travel packet of cleanex. "Without these, my sister would go insane."
Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Agatha going crazy cleaning herself up.

"They might have something other then pears to eat." She eventually chimes in. I pause and think about it, we haven't anything but pears in a while. Being hailed as a hero by people, who aren't my germaphobic sister, sounds pretty nice though. "Two days at maximum." I said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:36 am

Jacob
We run as fast as we can, walkers trailing at our feet. One grabs my leg and almost makes me topple over, but I slice its arm with my machete.
I keep running, but I'm stopped in my tracks when I see it. A walker, so tall and well built that it looked ten times the size of a normal one. I gasp and steer Harl out of the way.

Finn
"No. We can't risk anyone else going down there," I say, as I stand up and try to stop them from pushing Amy into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:40 am

Amy stumbled forward, almost falling down the hole herself. She held herself upright, before being dragged back again.
"I feel like a rag doll," she muttered as she stumbled away from the hole, before looking at the others. "We need to help somehow, though!" she added loudly, not wanting to feel guilty.

She slowed down as she looked up at the terrifying walker, towering over them with its head up snowy trees.
"Oh my god," she spontaneously remark, before stumbling into the other direction before picking up her pace.
"God damn our curiousity!" she exclaimed the Jake, knowing that they got themselves into this mess.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:42 am

Markus:
"I don't have a clue." I whisper back to her. I take a step off of the last step and land on the concrete ground. Suddenly; the crying stopped. I look at Kimberly, and she looks at me.
"Don't move." I whisper to her. The crying had stopped- but, it was replaced by the sound of something scurrying around the room.

And it was getting closer.

Niamh:
"Oh; thank you so much!" I say, a smile spread across my face. I look at Henri, who was still studying the man. His expression was an odd one, it was like Henri was trying to figure something out about our newest companion.

Henri looks away and then begins to run back to the car. "Follow us, if you will." I say to the two of them as we begin to get back to our vehicle.

Trae:
"What the fuck is going on 'ere?" I shout a the the group huddled around the hole in the ground. I had my automatic rifle in my hands. I rushed over along with a few other guards- there was a lot of commotion coming from the group.

Lil:
I crawl through the tunnel. My blonde hair being overcome with dirt, muck, and God knows what else. It was pitch black, and I didn't know what to do. I could feel several other openings- but, I didn't know which one to take, I couldn't even see them.

"Fuck." I mumble to myself, a few tears sprinkling down my cheeks...
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 am

(I felt a little bad for Amy, but I was also laughing xD)

Damion~
"I don't suppose any one of you goombas have a glow stick?" I murmur as I stare down the hole.

Christopher~
I sigh, maybe I should've thought about this a while longer. This gonna be hell!
"Aggie, go get our things." I told her and began to follow these two. "Does that mean I have to touch the ladder again?" She whimpers. I turn around and glare at her, she stiffens and runs over to the ladder and begins to climb.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:46 am

Finn
I turn to Trae. "A mutant walker took Susie down into the ground and Lil's gone down after her," I tell him in desperation. My mind is going crazy, thinking of something I can do to help.

Jacob
"We need to get outta here, ASAP!" I exclaim, rushing through the gap between the giant walker and the massive hoard of walkers.
As I run I look backwards to check Harl is doing okay. Not looking, a walker jumps out in front of me and I fall over it. "AGH!"

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:49 am

Kimberly begin to panic; her body began to tremble as the blood rushed through her veins. She placed her other hand on the rail to the stairs, clutching it tightly, getting tighter and tighter.

Amy looked at the guards.
"You have to save them!" she informed with a shriek, before looking down the hole.

Harl halted in her footsteps, sliding slightly in the snow.
She gripped her machete in both hands, clutching it tightly. She then swiped it through the walker's torso, chopping it in half. She then pulled it off him easier since it was lighter. "Get up, quickly!" she informed as she slashed and swiped her machete at walker's that were trying to get to them.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:53 am

Jacob
I get up quickly, stumbling back up and pushing Harl forwards so we both launch back into a run. We must be getting pretty close to the wall now, but my fall had caused the hoard to catch up, getting too close for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:55 am

She continued to run; it was a lot harder to run with a layer of snow at their feet. "How- How are we going to get back over the wall?" she stuttered as she breathed heavily; not having thought about the fact it's to prevent unwanted things from getting in.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:58 am

Niamh:
We get back to the car; with the man and young woman behind us. "Markus, Kimberly!?" I shout into the store. "Nora; where are they?" I ask her. When she doesn't respond I look into the car window and see that she is asleep in the back seat.

Markus:
"Fuck it. We should get back upstairs." I say as I hear Niamh's call. Kimberly and I exchange glances before we both head back upstairs. But, something grabs my leg through the stairs and impales its large claw-like nails into my leg.

"FUCK!" I yell while falling back. It lets go and I tumble down the stairs.

Duane:
"YO!" I yell at Harl and Jacob as they try to fight these 'New' Biters. I was standing on the wall around The Hilltop. I had a ladder by my side. "HEY!" I yell at the once more, trying to get their attention.
I had volunteered for guard duty again, even though they saw my leg as a disability- but, I told them that having no foot doesn't mean I become a shit aim.

Trae:
I shake my head and turn around, but, the man's face catches my eye. He looked so distressed- he reminded me of a younger me. I shake my head again and then turn back. "Fine, I'll take a small group down there- we'll be well equipped and travel down one at a time." I propose to the group.
"Anyone feel like they're up to it?" I ask them as my fellow guards sped off to get what we needed for a dark excavation down a hole.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:01 am

Jacob
I look around in desperation, scanning the walls. Then I hear someone yelling, that doesn't sound like a walker, and I spot Duane on the wall with a ladder. "YES!" I exclaim in relief.
Harl and I run towards the ladder, ready to ascend up the walls...

Finn
"Me!" I exclaim, standing up quickly. "Take me with you," I beg, hating the feeling of being left up here while two of the most important people in the world to me are left down there in danger.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 am

Christopher~
This group is weird. But at least I'm not getting a bad vibe off of them, or at least the two that are before me. Even if I did, I could kill them in their sleep. If they fought, I could easily deal with them that way too.

Agatha soon returns and shoves my backpack into my chest. I grunt and throw it over my shoulder and watch her meticulously loop the satchel over her shoulders. "Tsk, it's crooked." She complains, taking it off then putting it back on before she finally gets is straight enough. "Oh, my god." She gasps, making me a little nervous. I immediately start looking around for zombies. "What is it? Zombies?"
"Their antennae is bent!"

Damion~
"I'm up!" I exclaim, standing up straight and trying to look fierce.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:04 am

Kimberly rushed up the stairs, before stopping as Markus shouted. She looked back, watching as the light from the torch tumbled down the stairs, beinG unable to see Markus.
"Markus!" she screamed, pointing her torch down the stairs. She bit her lip, before running down the stairs. "Markus!" she screamed again. She reached the bottom, seeing Markus' body on the ground as she quickly reached the bottom. She then heard the distorted groaning and moaning, before pointing her torch out towards the open space of the basement. Suddenly, a mutated figure pounces out, screaming at them. Kimberly yelped, before moving backwards quickly. She whacked it's face with her torch as it came close to her. "Markus!" she screamed again.

Harl sighed in relief as she saw Duane, before picking up her pace and sprinting. She then jumped up the ladder, grabbing on with both hands and rushing up as quickly as she could, dragging her body over the other side of the wall and toppling over, before falling over the platform and landing on the ground on the other side with a thump.

Last edited by Nigalkins on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:06 am

Jacob
I hoist myself up the ladder after Harl, climbing quickly as walkers claw at my feet. I kick one in the face and keep climbing. One grabs my foot and tries to pull me down. I curse at it and shake my foot, but it falls down, along with my shoe.

When I reach the top, I throw myself over and land over the platform, huffing and panting.

Last edited by Alicia on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:09 am

Harl rolled herself over, laying in the snow. She released her grip off the machete and laid their breathing heavily.
"Duane you are a live saver..." She spat out.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:14 am

Duane:
The two climb up and I pull the ladder up when they step off of it. "I know; how're you guys doin'?" I ask them with a playful grin. I place the ladder on the walkway of the wall and sit back into my lawn chair.
An assault rifle by my side.

Markus:
My eyes open, but, my vision was blurred. It takes a few moments, but, it becomes normal-ish again and I grab my torch and then attack the monster.
I thrust the torch into the creature's head back and forward before getting off of its body and looking at Kimberly.
"C'mon, I'm not in the mood to look for any gas in here." I say to her, panting heavily.

Niamh:
I started panicking when I heard Kim scream, but, I knew they were okay when I heard them come up the steps. "So, what are your names?" I ask the man and woman while I see Kim and Mark appear out of the doorway.

Trae:
"Good, suit up." I say to the man, Finn, I think his name was. I look at the kid and laugh. "Well; it's up to your guardian." I joke while giving him a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:17 am

Jake
I throw my head back and lie in the snow, the cold soothing my body. "Duane...you..." I breathe heavily. I sit up and grin at him as he smiles at us both. "That was a close one."

Finn
I get on the gear required, given to me by some of the other guards. I try to suit up as fast as I can. We have no time to waste.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:20 am

Agatha~
I twitch and touch the tip of the antennae. "Does anyone have a pliers?" I asked but it seems like my question goes unnoticed.

Christopher~
I fold my arms and lean on their van, ignoring that lady's question. "What are your names?" I asked them instead. I wasn't intending to tell them our names if we're only knowing each other for two days. I still have to find Courtney before I leave Bridgeport. She's got to somewhere around here, and she's probably scared.

Damion~
"Oh, he can go." Peter says, nudging me forward. I look down the hole again, it's so dark down there. And Susie's down there, I have to make sure she's safe! I look up at the guard then hold up my hand in a request for gear.

(Poor Damion XD)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:26 am

Kimberly watched in terror as he smashed the creature before it disappeared again.
"Yes," she agreed quickly breathing heavily. She followed Markus up the stairs, before something tugged at her coat. It tugged again before she heard the groaning. She pointed her torch at it before screaming loudly,the light from the torch capturing its horrific and deformed face. She yelped loudly as it tugged, before she turned her torch around and shoved it into its mouth, before pushing and kicking it down the stairs. She ran up as fast as she could, before running out of the stairwell and closing the door behind her with a slam. She leaned against the door, breathing heavily.

Harl chuckles as she went to get up, before stopping when she got on her knees.
"Dear god that was a rush..." She remarked, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:31 am

( I swear to God; Agatha is officially one of my new favourite characters! XD )

Niamh:
I look at him. He wasn't the friendliest man I've met, but, we needed him. Markus was the only one here that could fight- we needed more fire-power. "I'm Dr. Niamh O'Brian, that is Dr. Henrique Bassete, and Dr. Nora Parma is the one in the car." I start telling him.
"And, Dr. Kimberly Turner, and Markus Sionis are inside the shop." I finish.

"Now; what are your names?" I ask him once again.

Markus:
"Jesus, are you okay?" I ask Kim as she slams the door. She looks at me and I look at her. We begin to walk out of the shop and join the others; although, I am extremely puzzled by the newcomers.
One of them was a large man who wore a long coat, and the other was freakishly trying to alter our car's antenna.

Trae:
"I'm sorry little buddy, but, you have to stay here. Clearly your guardian should be your guardian." I say while eyeing up the young man who said he could go with us.
I look at Finn who had his gear. Soon; Carlo, Kal, and Devin join us.

"Right, shall we go?" I ask them as Kal hands me a flashlight. I take out an SMG and the begin to make my way down...

Duane:
"It must've been. You guys' should be thankful that nobody else saw you- the guards here are not having a good day, the probably would of left you out there." I tell them while getting up off of my chair. I wobbled for a bit, but I clung to the wall- so I didn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:35 am

Finn
"Yeah, let's get going," I say to them. I make my way down the hole just after Trae. The rope burns my hands but I keep clinging on tightly- I don't know how deep this hole is.

Jacob
"Those mutated walkers. They were so much worse than I expected them to be," I say, thinking aloud. "I expected just green acid but no..."
I wipe the blood from my machete into the snow.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:37 am

(I just imagined her and Damion locked in a room together XD)

Damion~
I look up at Trae and frown. Why can't I go? I'm small that means the poopoo-heads will have a tough time getting a hold of me! "Aww, too bad." Peter pouts then pats me, kind of hard, on the head.

Christopher~
"Lab monkeys..." I muttered after she kept saying 'Doctor'. I ignored her question once more when Agatha caught my attention. She had her sleeve pulled down over her hand while she tried to straighten the antennae.

"Aggie, don't-" I tried to say but the antennae snaps off. "Ooh..."
"Congrats." I rolled my eyes and looked around for any zombies again. "Oh, like I meant to do that!" She said in a bit of an offended voice then tossed the piece of antennae.

The little piece of scrap landed on a car... which still had it's alarm system hooked up and working. As the alarm blares and echoes through the part of the city we're in, I shoot a death glare at Agatha.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:42 am

Kimberly shook her head, before picking up the backpack she put down earlier and following Markus out. She was startled by the sudden new people, before examining them.
"Who are these two?" Kim asked, continued to suss them out, before the car alarm goes out.
"I think we should depart momentarily," Kim warned, before hurrying to the boot and throwing her backpack in.

"They were disgusting..." Harlequin agreed. "One had this weird hunched back, another had this hole in its stomach, and others were just fungi infested and oozing, plus we encountered a huge one, you know like that one from the bus incident," she explained, recalling the events.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:42 am

( Oh, I'm updating a few chapters on the wiki with little bios of what happened/will happen. I was just wondering- could you guys read'em. And, Alicia- if you read it, do you want it changed in any way.
I've written a bit about Erin; and I don't want it to feel like I'm controlling her!

So, just read them. It'll give you a bit of insight on what is to come, plus, if you have any plans of what you want to happen next for your characters then please tell me them! )

Duane:
"Well; They're pretty fucked up, but, they are killable- that is the main thing." I respond to Jake while grabbing my rifle and picking off a few of them with it.

Trae:
I land and quickly get into the tunnel on the left as if I had stayed in the small passage, Finn wouldn't be able to fit. "Okay, Finn you come with me." I say as he lands on the watery muck. "CARLO AND DEVIN, YOU GO RIGHT!" I shout up. They shout back, but their response is muffled.
Kal wouldn't be going, he'd be keeping an eye on the rope.

Niamh:
I hear exactly what he says and glare at him. I shake it off and then look at Markus and Kimberly emerge. Suddenly; the alarm goes off and I swear loudly. "FUCK!" Markus and I say at the same time. Nora sits up in the car and then looks around, confused. "Decays." Henri says silently as a small hoard of them rush down the street.

"Yeah; We should get going." I agree with Kim, as Nora hops into the front and starts the engine. We each pile into the car one by one and Nora rushes off- piling into the hoard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next