Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:07 am

(YAY!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:10 am

( Woo! Smile  )

Lil:
Carson was sitting on the end of my bed, searching through a clipboard of patient meetings, notes, anti-biotic subscriptions- I assume that is what he was looking at anyway.
I sit up nice and slow, his eyes stuck to the board. "Take it easy." He mumbles in his soft, calm voice. I assume he meant me, so, I slowly and calmly sit up in my bed.

I was wearing a hospital gown. I could also hear Finn talking, but, I think he was in another room. Carson put his board down and slides off of the end of the bed I was inhabiting. "Hold on a sec'." He mutters to me again as he strolls off to a cabinet filled with anti-biotics and strange doctor contraptions.

Markus:
My jaw was dropped as I saw the man lure the decays away from our car. "Okay; everyone out!" I shout down to those in the car. Nora, Kim, Niamh, Henri, and the girl quickly left the confinements of the car and stood on the asphalt street. "So, where do we go now?" Nora asks while looking at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:11 am

( You guys' want to try out the wikia's 'Chat' feature? )

( Here! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 am

"We just need to get out of the city," Kimberly muttered. "And find us all individual weapons, now that we don't have a car to escape in..." she added promptly, not feeling at all safe without anything to protect herself with.

((Sure thing Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:14 am

Finn
"What happened?" I ask the woman fiddling with bottles of tablets at the other end of the room. As I study her face, I can't seem to remember her name and it's really starting to annoy me. I know I know her name. I spoke to her only two days ago!

(Sure!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:21 am

Lil:
Carson walks back over to me and hands me some pills. "Meraph-or-u-m?" I try and say the word on the label. "Meraphorum." He corrects me, even though I was right- just a bit stuttery.
"It will help with your ears." He informs me as he tidies his hair with his fingers.

I nod and then he nods at me. "You can go get dressed and go home, but, I expect you to take one of these at each dinner meal. Okay?" He exclaims. I nod in reply and then walk off to the bathroom to get dressed in some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:25 am

Markus:
"That'd be best." I say, in agreement with Kim. Niamh looks at us and then shakes her head. "First; we wait for him to come back." She says while looking left and right- for any sign of a stray decay.

Niamh:
"Screw him, we don't need him." Markus replies. I grab his shirt and pull him back as he tries to walk away. "That guy just saved us Mark. I think we owe it to him to stick around." I exclaim to him.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:26 am

Christopher~
"Accchh!" I hear behind me while I run through the city. This is probably the dumbest idea I've EVER had! I run in between buildings and keep running until I come to a brick wall. A dead end. "Ah shit." I grumble and turn around, seeing a hoard of zombies after me. I look at the wall and notice little decorative notches in them, these notches are big enough for me to climb up. So I take a deep breath and start to scale the wall. "ACCCHH!" The noises grow louder while I get further away. "This is stupid..." I grumbled once more.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:27 am

Finn
"You hit your head and have some bruising, but you should be okay. Your arm isn't broken," she informs me. I sit up and run my fingers over my arm, tracing the purple and blue. Why would my arm be broken?
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:32 am

"How do we know if he is even coming back?" Kimberly remarked. "A group of decays just went after him; unless he manages to succeed and give them the slip, I don't think he'll survive," she continued quietly, not wanting to speak loudly due to the threat around them in this concrete jungle environment.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:34 am

Agatha~
"He's coming back." I said confidently. "He always does. You guys don't know what he's capable of..." I reached back into the van for my backpack and most importantly, my satchel of wipes.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:35 am

Markus:
"Exactly. He was just fodder for'em. So lets go." I say sternly while clutching onto my rucksack. I start to back away but Niamh grabs me back again. Ugh.

"We're a group; I don't care if he just joined. But, we wait for him. At least for a few more minuets!" She shouts. But, immediately lowers the tone of her voice. "Please." She adds.
I think for a few moments and then look at the group around me. "2 minutes." I say, finally giving in.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:39 am

Finn
"You can leave now. Come back if you need anything else," she says, walking out of the room. I glance around, my forehead creased in confusion. I shrug and stand up, changing into the clothes on the chair beside me, and leave the room.
I wander outside and begin to make my way towards the huddle of caravans.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:43 am

Kimberly hesitantly agreed, nodding her head. She then moved to the boot of the car and took the backpack of supplies she gathered from the shop, before placing it over her back and then leaning against the car, keeping her eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:49 am

Christopher~
I jump over to the roof of a building while the zombies beneath continue to scratch at the wall. My legs are so f**king sore! But I keep running until I get to the other side of the building and slowly slide down a drain pipe. I sigh and carefully begin walking back to the group, making sure not to make any loud noises. "Never. Again." I mutter to myself.

(Okay, gonna go watch movie. If they decide to move without him, I'll have him track 'em. Of course, he'll get a bit angry though Wink)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:49 am

Lil:
I come out of the bathroom, dressed in nice enough clothes. I saw everyone, they all looked at me in a funny way. Probably because of the me doing something drastic like going into a tunnel filled with deformed monsters to save my adopted-daughter.
I got to the trailer and opened it up. "Finn?" I whisper. The trailer was completely dark, so I couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:52 am

Finn
I turn the light on, my head still pounding. The idea that having the light off would soothe my head was an utter load of rubbish.
I look at the woman popping her head in. "Hi. Can I help you?" I ask her politely, raising an eyebrow.

(This will only be temporary.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:57 am

( OH NO!? )
( Okay, I just read that it'll be 'Temporary'. Razz )

Lil:
"...Finn?" I say awkwardly. "Are you okay? You don't look too good. I move a bit closer to him, but, something doesn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:00 am

Finn
"Uh..I've got a bit of a headache but I'm fine," I tell her with a confused look on my face. As she moves into the caravan I raise my eyebrows and awkwardly cough. "Do I, erm," I start, thinking of how to put this politely. "Have we met?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:05 am

Lil:
My jaw drops. "Finn- I'm your, er, we're...we are engaged." I say to him. My mouth wide open. He must of gotten a serious injury in those tunnels.
I move a bit closer to him.

Nile:
"Hey!" I knock on Erin's door. "OPEN UP!" I shout loudly as I repeatedly bang on her door with my fist.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:08 am

Finn
I let out a chuckle but it slowly fades away as I realise that she's serious. "I think I'd remember getting engaged to someone," I say, rubbing the back of my neck. As she moves closer I hold my breath slightly.
This is weird. Mega weird.

Erin
I open my door with a yawn. "Chill, Nile!" I exclaim, not in the mood for being woken up so abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:11 am

Lil:
"Finn. Last night; we got engaged last night!" I say to him, I moved closer until I was right up beside him. He looked freaked out, so I guess this wasn't a joke; he actually didn't remember me.
He must of hit his head harder then I thought.

Nile:
"We need everyone we got and your the only one left who is asleep. C'mon!" I say as I start to run down the hall. Then I stop and turn back. "Well; get dressed and then follow me." I mumble as I look at her PJs.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:15 am

Finn
"Look, I'm really sorry but I don't know who you are!" I exclaim, moving away from her. I slowly back out of the caravan, completely freaked out. She must have some serious emotional problems.

Erin
I rush inside and get dressed quickly. I can't be late! I've only just gotten here and I have to get on Negan's good side.
Once I'm done I run outside. "Okay, let's go!"

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:16 am

( BRB Dinner! )
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:38 am

Lil:
"..." I am speechless. Finn leaves the caravan and I fall onto the couch. 'What just happened?'

Nile:
"We've got a problem. Last night; around a couple hundred biters appeared outside the gates. I swear, the crowd seems to be growing by the hour. Something is bringin' 'em here!" I say as we run down the hall and burst past the front doors. We are greeted by the sun, in the middle of a grey, cold sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next