Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:43 am

((I know D: - Just waiting for the newer groups to be introduced or something so I can create them, or I might wait until after the war so I don't have to kill them! xD Anyway, continue to RP?))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:44 am

(Same! Yeah sure Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:50 am

A while had passed since any discussion as they were engulfed by the action-filled movie. It was a boring discussion scene going on as he glanced at Bree snuggled beside him and he continued to watch her. He then smiled as his mind took over his expression, before looking around the room and then at the clock to discover it was quite late.
"Did you stay up late before the apocalypse, then?" he asked out of nowhere, brewing a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 am

(Sorry I poofed, a major thing happened on my fav TV show and I'm emotionally scarred for life)

Bree
"I'd usually fall asleep with a book in my hands," I say with a fond smile. "I don't think it was that late but..." I trail off with a shrug.
"What about you?" I ask him, half listening to the TV.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:06 am

((What TV show is it? xD))

"I assume that was most likely 3.a.m. then," he chuckled, having heard similar scenarios before. "And probably around 1.a.m. for me; when those adult-humoured cartoon comedy shows are over!" he grinned, remembering how much entertainment they brought him.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:44 am

( Hey Anyone? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:49 am

(Hey! Sorry I poofed yesterday Nigal, got caught up with the TV show. It was Pretty Little Liars Smile)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:51 am

( Ooh, my Sister watches that show. She has a huge crush on one of the characters in it- don't know his name, but, she loves him! Razz )

( Anyway, RP? I still have to RP with Dwight. D: )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:52 am

(Well there was a massive plot twist last night and I'm emotionally scarred for life Wink)

(And yeah, let's do that.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:58 am

( I'll make sure to tell her and ruin everything! That is what little brothers are for, eh? XD )

Lil:
Finn and I walked back inside the caravan, I was ecstatic. Nervous that something would go wrong- but, otherwise ecstatic! I sat beside the sleeping Susie with a huge grin planted onto my face.

Negan:
"What the hell is going on Eddy?" I demand to one of the guards as we stand in a dimmed hallway- the lights flickering and blood stains on the stone walls. He shrugs and bites his lip before answering;
"We wer' taunting him, and Phil said that they did it with his Girlfriend. He snapped and jumped at Phil, breakin' his neck and beating the fuck outta him."

I roll my eyes and push past Eddy and Phil's cold, bloody body. I burst open the wall and see Dwight on the ground, his hands covered in blood...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:59 am

((Hello y'all, and it's fine Alicia! :3 - I've seen on tumblr that its apparently a good show, although I don't watch it myself! xD Continue RPing, anyway?))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:02 am

(Totally Wink)

Erin
I stand beside Nile, looking down at Phil's body, limp on the floor. I examine the way that his neck was snapped so it lies an opposite way from his body. After a few moments, my gag reflex forces me to look away.

Bree
"And I assume you didn't get up 'till about mid-day on the weekends?" I ask him from past experiences of my male friends back home.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 am

"Am I that easy to read?" Aaron chuckled as he shook his head. "Yeah, most likely if I didn't have a match to attend," he added. "I assume you were perhaps one of them at the crack of dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:10 am

Nile:
"Are you okay?" I ask Erin as Eddy, her, and I look at his semi-deformed corpse.

Dwight:
"I want out. You hear me Negan? I'm getting the fuck outta' here." I say while getting off my ass and quickly walking over to Negan- until I'm right in front of him.
He smirks and pushes me against the wall. I hit my elbow and it sends my arm out of my socket.

I yelp and clutch to my left arm as it pains.

Negan:
"Don't you remember our agreement you little fucking cunt-fucker?" I say to Dwight as I clench my fists and stare him down. He lets go of his arm and looks at me, his expression is that of fear, disgust, pain, and anger.
He mumbles something and I slam him into the wall. He bangs his head off of the hard stone and screams as he slides down to the floor, dragging a trail of blood on the wall.

"If you leave me before I'm finished with you, I'll kill every fucking pussy that you called your 'Friends'." I angrily tell him while looking down at him. He was panting and clenching his head. He looked out of it, so I shook my head an' delivered a blow to his stomach before pushing him to the floor and re-joining Eddy, Nile, and Erin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 am

Bree
"Well someone had to take the dogs out for a walk since the little rascals wouldn't pee in the back garden," I retort with a fond smile. "And nobody else in the household was up to it," I add, shaking my head.

Erin
"Yeah, I'm f-" I begin to tell Nile when I'm interrupted by Dwight's scream. The three of us look in the direction of the scream, with the same expression on all of our faces. However we quickly wipe it off when Negan rejoins us in no time at all.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:13 am

"I assume your older brothers were too lazy to take care of that situation?" Aaron responded with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:15 am

Negan:
"Now, is everyone alright?" I ask the group, a smile planted on my face. "LET ME OUT YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!" Dwight screams from inside his room. I shake my head and peek into the doorway.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I CUT THAT DISGRACEFUL TONGUE FROM YOUR MOUTH!" I threaten him, he kicks the chair in front of him and I slam the door shut. "Can you believe that bitch was once my main man? He became a pussy while hanging with those fucking care-bears." I say while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 am

Bree
I laugh. "Yep. They pulled the whole 'they're your dog's you take it'", I tell Aaron, mimicking the boys in a low voice. "Even though they were just family dogs that preferred me," I conclude with a grin.

Erin
"They really are, it's sickening," I agree with Negan. I admit part of me was just sucking up to Negan, but the other half was being serious. They need to stop being babies about it and just get out there and kill all the goddam walkers.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:24 am

"Fabulous impressions of them I have to admit," Aaron teased with a overwhelming smirk.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:24 am

Negan:
"Now, shall we get back to business?" I ask Erin and Nile while looking at Phil's body. I kneel down beside him and take his remaining ammo, before putting it into my handgun.

Dwight:
Everything was blurry. I was bleeding heavily from my head and I felt like bursting into tears. No! I couldn't let him win, I couldn't show that I have been weakened. I had to remain strong and hope that Christina, Aiden, Lil and everyone else at the safe-zone was okay...

I roar angrily and pick up the only chair in the room- before I throw it at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:28 am

Bree
"I've pretty much mastered them now," I tell him cheerfully. I sit up and begin my impression of Jake, putting on a low voice and sitting back in the casual way he does. I begin to mimic him talking about football, but just burst out laughing half way through.

Erin
"Sure," I say with a shrug, looking between Nile, Negan and the dead corpse on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 am

Nile:
As we walk back towards Negan's Office, I look at Erin and clear my throat. "So, what do you think so far? Do you like this place?" I ask her while scratching my arm and nodding at a few 'Wives' who had waved at us.

Dwight:
"Doc' will be 'ere soon." Eddy shouts into me through a small letter-box type opening in the door. "FUCK OFF!" I yell back at him as I try to stand up, but, the task proves to be too difficult as my vision becomes blurry and I fall back onto the hard, bloody ground.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:37 am

Erin
"It's better than Lucky Palms," I tell him as we walk. "Don't get me wrong, Lucky Palms was a great place to stay, but I just feel like I fit in more here... I never fit in there," I say honestly.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:40 am

Nile:
I shake my head and look at her. "Well- I hope that you get the most outta' it before anything happens." I say as Negan stops to talk to a Wife. Erin and I were a bit far behind- so he couldn't hear what we were discussing.

Dwight:
I bite my lip as more pain surges through my body. I felt like complete and utter shit- I wanted to get outta' here. But, I needed help- like- inside help. I try and think clearly, but, the damage to my head and gave me a massive mind ache.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:58 am

Erin
"You keep saying that, and it's starting to freak me out, Nile." My eyebrows crease as I say it. Surely Negan won't flip as long as I don't piss him off, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next