Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:14 am

Bree
"Depends who it's with," I say cheekily, glancing over at him with a smirk. There's a large explosion in the film which makes me turn my attention quickly back to the film. Once it shows that none of the main characters are dead, I look back at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 am

"Am I one of those lucky selected few?" Aaron asked playing along, also turning to the screen with the explosion and then back to Bree.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:37 am

Bree
"Hm, I don't know. I'll have to think about it," I joke, giving him a flirty wink. I giggle to myself, turning back to the TV. After a few moments I lean my head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:40 am

"I think the tickle monster might be offended by that remark," Aaron smirked, locking his eyes on the TV. He then felt her head on his shoulder. "I guess the tickle monster won't be required afterall?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 am

Bree
"The tickle monster better not come anywhere near me if he knows what's good for him," I say with a laugh, lifting my head up from his shoulder to look at him as he watches the TV.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:48 am

"I've seen your muscles, I don't think they're a threat," Aaron taunted playfully continuing to watch TV. He then stops, and looks to his side to realise Bree looking at him.
"I assume you like your view?" he chuckled with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:03 am

(Sorry, went for a shower)

Bree
Smiling at him, my cheeks turn bright pink. "Oh, uh, yeah," I stumble, watching him as he smirks at me. Embarrassed, I turn my face back to the screen and watch as something else gets blown up.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:10 am

((It's alright ;3))

Aaron continued to smirk, before lifting up his arm and wrapping it around Bree and pulling her closer.
"It's cute when your embarrassed," Aaron remarked sweetly. "But don't worry, I'm enjoying my view too," he mumbled as he leaned his head over to her ear, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:14 am

Bree
I grin and lean forward, giving him a peck on the cheek. I look at his arm around me and place my hand onto his.
"You're really smooth," I tell him, raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 am

"And do you like that?" Aaron questioned, turning his head slightly and locking his devious eyes on hers.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:19 am

Bree
I keep my eyes locked on his and nod slowly, my smile turning into a smirk. Loud noises are projected from the DVD, but neither of us turn to look at what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:26 am

Aaron tries to keep a serious face, but his mouth slowly erects into a smirk before he begins chuckling loudly into the blanket wrapped around his spare hand.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:33 am

Bree
I shake my head with a smile, but soon his infectious laugh gets me giggling too. I turn my view back to the screen and keep laughing, despite the tension and seriousness going on on-screen.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:39 am

Aaron continued to watch the movie as his smile slowly receded due to him concentrating more on the movie trying to remember how the scenes finish. A rapid gunfire scene takes place on the TV, with bodies falling and gun wound's with blood oozing everywhere.
"Is this too gore for you?" Aaron joked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:45 am

Bree
"I've seen a lot worse in this apocalypse," I point out, watching the TV as blood pours all over the ground.
I think the apocalypse has toughened us all up a lot.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:49 am

"You know what... I completely forgot we are actually in one at the moment," Aaron remarked with a look of surprise on his face. "You must be that mesmerising," he flirted.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:51 am

Bree
I lean forward and plant a kiss on his lips. "Well I'm glad I have that affect on you," I say with a smile.

(GTG Sad)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 am

Aaron chortled slightly after the kiss.
"It's my pleasure," he responded with a sweet and innocent grin, before pulling her closer.

((Alright, goodnight!))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:16 am

(God, I haven't been on for a while, sorry! What's been happening?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:36 am

((Hello, welcome back! ;3- And nothing dramatic has really happened, it's the same night as since you were last on but we've just been RPing characters randomly and all xD))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:41 am

(Phew! I thought you might have went scavenging without Christina!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:50 am

((Nono, how could we do that? Wink. Nah, just regular roleplaying stuff ;3))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:15 am

(Okily Dokily!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 am

((Yeah xD- Plus oh my goodness I'm dying to make new characters, I keep having certain buzz's of thoughts and crying hahah Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 am

(I know what you mean, I really want to make mine!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next