Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megancha

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 am

((RP?))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 am

((Sorry, went to cook and eat dinner! And sure thing, what character you want to RP? I'll be using Harl xD))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 am

(( Elijah's walking around the Hilltop and Christina's in her caravan, your choice. Harl would probably have more chance of running into Elijah. ))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:35 am

((Yeah- Plus even though they've been in the same group for a long time they've never really crossed paths xD))

Harl glanced at Kyle as everyone else started to slowly saunter back to their own caravans or locations.
"I'm gonna go for a wee walk..." she informed quietly, before Kyle looked back at her and nodded.
"Alright," he responded forcefully. "I'll be back at the caravan if you need me."
Harl gave him a glimpse before strolling off and observing her surroundings. It had seemed most of the residents are back in their caravans, with only the occasional person walking by, people she didn't know. She then spotted Elijah as he walked past a fire pit, realising she hasn't talked to him or Christina ever since the Dwight incident- They had gone awfully quiet since that time.

She sauntered up to him;
"Hello Elijah," she greeted with a faint smile. "How have you been? I haven't talked to you in quite some time," she commented, even though they had never really had a deep or long conversation with each other.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 am

Elijah

"Oh, hi." I said, only half there. I was staring into the inky blackness that was the place beyond the Hilltop.

((Oh, by the way, I've watched the White trailer for RWBY and oh my god- it suits Christina perfectly!

Listen to the song... just perfect for Christina.))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:23 am

((It does doesn't it! Just she reminds me of Christina would be in combat if she had all those powers and all ))

"Is- Is there something on your mind?" Harlequin asked, tilting her head slightly before she glanced where he was looking, and then back to Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:37 am

(( Well, she is a witch, all we need to do is find her a sword, get a super-zombie and hey presto! Epic fight scene. Have you watched RWBY? It has four episodes out already, eagerly awaiting episode 5! ))

Elijah

"Huh? What? Oh, no. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 am

((I suppose she could be like that! Especially with some of these mutated walkers, we encountered one that was huuuugge xD. And no I haven't watched it, I've kind of slipped out of watching anime D: The only one I watch now is Legend of Korra and Tonari No Kaibutsu.. I should really get back into watching them! Razz))

"You sure?" Harl questioned stepping closer. "Your mind seems a bit overwhelmed with thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:50 am

(( Don't groups go out scavenging? You could go to a nearby town that has a museum, there would probably be some sort of sword there! And then on the way back, they encounter one of those huge zombies and totally kicks ass, just like good old Christina! And I never watched Anime until I watched RWBY, but now I always go into Toki Yoki (A Japanese-Anime themed shop) and watch anime stuff Very Happy  ))

Elijah

"Well, who hasn't been?" I say, shuffling my feet awkwardly. "It is an apocalypse, don't they all question their maker? Wonder how all this started? I don't know. This isn't the movies."
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:11 am

(*Waves*)
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:18 am

(( Shmelloeth! That is my signature greeting, that constantly annoys people at my school! New fun fact! Anyway, we've just been discussing an epic battle scene between Christina and a mutant zombie I hope will come into affect soon because I found a song which totally should be Christina's theme song, which came with an awesome battle scene between Weiss and a giant knight thing. That's it, I think. ))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:38 am

(Ooh! Very Happy

And Shmelloeth! XD)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:47 am

((Sorry, took the dog and puppy out for a walk and then done some cleaning hahah! And yeah, groups do go scavenging.. I suppose they could do that soon.))

"No need for the tone now, mister," Harl chuckled lightly, trying to uplift the conversation from the level it is at. "Anything specific taunting your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 am

( Wanna RP? I have Christina, she's just in her Caravan.))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 6:55 am

((OMG I have a dog and a puppy! I have a boy Border Terrier puppy called Archie and a girl greyhound-whippet cross who's a rescue called Cara. I'm surprised Archie hasn't chewed Cara's face off yet. He chews EVERYTHING.))

Elijah

"You sound like Gavin." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:00 am

((Awk, how adorable! :3 I have two boxers, one is a 7 year old female called Nell and then I have a boxer puppy who is 13 weeks old and is called Evie. I totally understand the chewing off faces bit, everytime we give attention to Evie at the start Nell would get so jealous and start growling for attention, hahah! But now Evie is sitting wrapped beside me on my bed and attempting to chew my laptop and phone! >.< It's so annoying LOLOL))

"Really?" Harl answered with a raised eyebrow. "I guess his ways have rubbed off on me..." she said. "I guess we need someone to act like him now he is dead."
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 am

Elijah

"Oh, please don't. I've been enjoying the peace and quiet." I felt a bit bad about that, but so many people have died, why moan on about it? It's an everyday thing now.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:10 am

((I forgot you weren't here for Gavin's death so probably didn't know about it, sorry! Dx ))

Harlequin giggled.
"Well- It has been awfully quiet without his strict rules," Harl remarked with a grin. She then reverted the conversation.
"How has Christina been holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:20 am

(It's fine Smile Do the group go scavenging? I REALLY want this epic battle scene to happen. Maybe we could have several mutants so a few people can be bad-ass. Christina gives them temporary powers or something. But Christina gets to beat up the first one.))

Elijah

"I don't know." Have I said that lie twice now? I better say something, Harl deserves better. "Really beat up about Dwight. To think, Harry said they'd really hated each other at one time. And hasn't she walked out on you guys a few times?" I was curious about that. I'd heard about it but I didn't really believe Christina has cracked THAT early on.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:32 am

((I suppose when we have the massive five chapter war Christina can have a massive fight scene like that; because the war is going to be one hell of a dramatic role playing time! ))

"Yeah- She has on a few occasions; but like she says herself she works best alone... She probably needs some time alone. Did she see Dwight when he came here with Negan and smacked 'Lil in the face?"
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:39 am

(WHAT? Dwight slapped Lil?))

Elijah

"I-I don't think she did." I say. Truthfully, I wasn't sure about it.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 am

((Yeaaaah- But he was brainwashed into a Savior then; cos when we were in Lucky Palms Negan had come and yahno threatened to take all our supplies etc; so Kyle, Gavin, 'Lil, Dwight, Neil and Vanessa went to the Savior base to suss it out etc, but they separated and it went terribly wrong; Gavin was killed by Negan, 'Lil was chased and got lost and Dwight was kidnapped and he has been a Savior since! ))

"Well- I think it's good she didn't then; it would've killed her to have seen him back in his old Savior ways," Harl sighed. "But how are you yourself holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:54 am

((GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I thought Dwight was just kidnapped! There's going to be a huge war between the survivors and the mutants, and a possible showdown between Christina and Dwight. DRAMA OVERLOAD!))

Elijah

"I-" I stopped. "I don't really want to talk about it. I haven't been right since Harry died. Ever since he rescued me and Ce from Negan, I thought that must be luck, we might get out of it together. I couldn't even keep Ce alive for him, and that's the thing he would have wanted most, he loves his sister more than he ever loved anyone else and I couldn't even do him THAT favour. I was a fool to think I'd ever get through this." THAT'S what it was. That guilt, it was because of not keeping Ce alive for Harry. I'd never hated myself more.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 am

((Oh no, not just between survivors and mutants; It involves the ones from the Hilltop, The Kingdom and (Another safe zone but I can't remember its name) and the few survivors of Lucky Palms (After Negan destroys it in the future) will fight against the Saviors, and most likely walkers and mutants will get involved with all the noise! ))

Harl had forgotten about all of the early issues involving him, Cecelia and Harry and now the other two were dead; she could see why he was so distraught.
"It isn't your fault-" Harl informed calmingly. "Even though everyone, especially Gavin blamed you for everything it wasn't your fault they died; their time had come," she commented quietly. "I think their deaths will make you stronger in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:31 am

(( OMG, is this scheduled or something? It better not be on the twentieth, that's my mum's birthday! So all the safezones have a grudge against the saviors? Obviously Lucky Palms and The Hilltop will, but the Kingdom and the other one? Did we wipe out ALL of the cannibals in Sunlit Tides? EEK EEK EEK! This might just be one of the most iconic moments of TSD! It might be even bigger than the Mall War! We all get to be Bad-Ass! Or maybe not... I've been thinking of something devilish for a while now, to spice things up before the war, but it's just going to be my characters. Don't worry though, Christina and Elijah aren't getting together- no way.))

Elijah

"E-Everyone?" It felt like anything salvageable from the Mall has disintegrated in my hands. "Everyone thinks it's my fault? What else do they think I did wrong? That it was my fault they were keeping Walkers in the barn and Hershels? Those things almost got me, why the Hell would I go into a Barn full of walkers knowing what was inside? And from what I've hear, I'm not the only one whose f***ed up!" I exploded. "Their probably plotting to kill me in my sleep! I'm no staying here if they think I'm a waste of space, just like everyone thought I was before the apocalypse! Well they can throw me to the walkers then, see if I care, because they don't seem too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next