Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megancha

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:39 am

(( I think I'm going to go to sleep now. See you tomorrow! ))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:46 am

((Sorry, I had to take the dogs downstairs to bed but the puppy peed on my carpet and then wouldn't want to get into bed kdfnsldfnl. But basically yeah, the Savior's are taking supplies off four safe zones and killing people within them. And the Cannibals aren't involved, it's another safe zone; I think it's called the Valley or something? I don't know but it's a supernatural species safe zone I think- We haven't really been to it yet. And it'll definitely be bigger than the mall war, that was incredibly small compared to this one, especially if you look at the Story Arc's, this final war will sprawl over an entire chapter whilst the mall war only took a small part of a chapter! ))

"Wowowow!" Harl retorted back loudly. "I didn't mean it like that. I just generalised what you must be thinking of how you were constantly hearing that certain things were your fault in certain people's eyes. No-one is seriously holding any grudges against you, seriously," she explained trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:28 pm

(( Could you send me a link to the story arcs? I don't know where they are. Will Negan be killed in the war, or will all of his men die and he himself go into hiding? If he dies, I think we should call a vote on who gets to kill him He could just die of a zombie, but one of the survivors killing him would be much more epic Very Happy ))

Elijah

"Yeah right." I mumble, walking off to my caravan

(( That actually helped with what I was planning for Elijah and Christina. He needed something to get angry at himself for. ))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:45 pm

((Sure; it's on the wikia: http://thesimmingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Story_(Story_Arcs) :3 ))

Harl watched him as he stormed off, before she ran after him.
"Oi," she grunted as Harl grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:07 pm

(( I've just been reliving all of our adventures, I'm on chapter 2. This RPG would make an entire book series, wouldn't it? Argh, I just love TSD! ))

Elijah

"Just- Just to my caravan." I say.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:12 pm

((Yeah; it's quite a dramatic read! But we are still rewriting it into the wikia so you'll probably come to a point where the chapters aren't written! xD))

"Why?" Harl asked quietly. "Hiding away won't do yourself any good."
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Elijah

"Hiding helps when your being chased by the police. I have plenty of experience with hiding things. And today is not an exception."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:52 pm

"There's no police around today to taunt you," Harl remarked. "The only thing you are allowed to hide from are walkers; and your safe in here."
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:01 pm

Elijah

I sigh. "Just leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Harl glared at him.
"Fine," she replied bluntly, before turning around and walking off. She shook her head in annoyance as she continued down the path.
"Only trying to be nice, as-," she whispered to herself under her breath, refraining herself from swearing in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Elijah

I walk off gratefully, jumping in my caravan and making sure to slam the door as hard as I could.

Christina

I saw Harl walking past the caravan. I open the window and shout-
"Your looking happy."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 am

Harl stopped in her tracks.
"Huh?" she answered mindlessly, before looking and recognising Christina. "Oh yes- I mean, Hello Christina, how are you doing?" Harl added as she walked closer, changing the topic onto Christina.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 am

Christina

"To be perfectly honest, I feel like bashing my brains in. I really need to get out of here for a few hours. Is anyone going scavenging tomorrow?" I say. It was true, guarding the area was the equivalent of walking around aimlessly. NOTHING HAPPENED.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:01 am

"I understand," Harl answered shortly, before focusing on her question. "I don't know; maybe... But even if not you could go out with a few anyway; especially to discover more mutants or something!"
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 am

(hey guys!)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 am

((Hello! How are you? :3))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 am

(( Sorry I left! Went to my grandma's for tea (dinner) ))

Christina

"I'm gonna ask around, I'm not on duty tomorrow. Do you want to come?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:27 am

((It's alright ;3))

Harl nodded.
"Sure thing," she responded. "I suppose doing a 'patrol' would count as working would it not?" she remarked, liking the fact guards are allowed to patrol outside.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am

Christina

"I thought scavenging was too, because how else are we gonna get food?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:48 am

"I don't know, we could be..." Harl replied. "We'll have to ask, but most likely they won't mind a party of us going out for some extra food."

((Sorry went out))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:31 am

(( It's OK.))

Christina

I yawn. "I think we'll ask in the morning, it's really late." I say. "Goodnight!"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:39 am

Harl smiled and nodded at Christina.
"Sure, that'll do," she responded. "I'll see you tomorrow, then," she added before grinning, waving and nodding her head as she stepped back and wandered into the direction she was heading in.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:56 am

(( Shall we call it a night? I'm making an RPG on the site and want to get a section done before bed Smile )
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:59 am

(( And by the site I mean the Sims 3 Site. ))
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 pm

((I got preoccupied and soon went to bed anyway so it was fine hahah!;P Anyone on now?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next