Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:49 am

(Jacob and Harl just got off the gate, I think)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:58 am

((Ok :3))

Harl moved forward, her feet dragging through the small layer of snow, before leaning against a tree for cover. She then turned her head to Jake.
"How close should we get?" she whispered, hearing walkers in the background groaning and moaning.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:02 am

(I've started watching TWD series from the beginning, since I've never seen it before. I'm loving it!)

Jacob
"There's quite a lot of them from what I've heard, so we probably shouldn't get too close," I say cautiously. I look around, scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:07 am

((Oh my goodness I'm so glad you're watching it! ;D You're in for a ride I'm telling you, even though this RPG will probably spoil some of it you'll love it ;D! This afternoon I also reread the mall assault and I realised how emotional it was, and after reading it I was like 'i can't believe Josh and Alice were killed off..', they were the main characters like! Dx))

"I second that," Harl responded quietly. "We just need to see how thick this hoard is, as well as how large and far back it actually goes..." she added, considering they'll need to know if it comes to any certain situations.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:11 am

( I. Hate. My. Internet. )
( But; it has all been resolved as of today. It seems like my Broadband Holders had some trouble at their offices which caused a lot of problem, but, they've told us that they have it up and running for good as of now. )

( Yay Alicia! As Nigal said; you are in for one hell of a ride. The TV Series is so good, but, if you ever get some spare money and you have nothing to spend it on- I totally suggest the graphic novels, they're amazing! )

( Now, I'll RP in a second. I'm just trying to hunt down the list of mutated infected that I posted on one of the threads! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:14 am

(Omg I know, I was so emosh after they died :'( I really miss RPing with them!)

Jacob
"Let's get going then," I say with a grin. I set off quickly, the snow creaking under my feet as I run. I turn around to check Harl is following and I keep my machete firmly gripped in my hand.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:16 am

(Hey guys! I literally just squealed when I noticed everyone was on Very Happy

P.s Nigal, where we left off with Peter and Amy, was when he told her he can turn people into ducks.)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 am

((That's great news Fordee ;D- No more iinterrupted RPing sessions then;).
& Alicia it must've felt awful, I had like continued reading on and the group just appeared empty and like it had a huge gap (I suppose that's since like 12 characters were killed), but I had to stop reading 'cos it felt weird, hahah! ))

Harl kept her ears and eyes on high alert; considering there were probably hundreds of mutated walkers so close to them, and one wrong turn and mistake could kill them both, and the rest of the safe zone. A walker appeared in front of them unexpectedly, before Harlequin subtly penetrated it's forehead with her machete, before grabbing its body and slowly lowering it to the ground, before continuing on moving away from the safe zone.

((Ok thanks Emma! :3))

Amy raised her eyebrow at Peter's weird remark, before chuckling.
"Oh my goodness your so funny, that's awesome!" she chirped with a grin from cheek to cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:22 am

(ALSO, I was just reading back and I completely forgot the Governor chopped off Finn's index finger!

Hey Emma and Fordee!)

Jacob
"Your lighting bolt reactions make me feel a lot safer," I tell her with a chuckle.
Out of the corner of my eye I see a figure moving towards us. I turn quickly and run towards the walker, slicing my machete through the top of its head. It falls to its knees and I kick its chest hard, so it falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:23 am

Peter~
Does she not see my sarcasm?! The corners of my mouth slowly force themselves upwards into a forced looking smile. "What can do you? Besides being nonplussed."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:29 am

( Found'em! )
Spoiler:
( And, on the topic; I miss Josh like crazy, and it makes it even worse when I think about him not having a proper 'Hero' death. But, sacrifices had to be made. And it was unrealistic- as anyone of our characters could die at any second. :[ )

Niamh:
"What!?" I gasp as the decay falls off of me. I look to my left and see a girl. She waves at me and then I nod. I pick myself up and take Henri's machete. I lodge it into the two decays that were attacking him. And then I drop it on the ground.
"I can't believe I just did that." I mutter, as it was the first and second one of those things that I had to kill.

Henri pants and then looks at the girl. He raises and eyebrow then looks at me. "HEY!" I shout while looking at Henri and then running over to the girl.

Susie:
I shake some snow off of me and then throw a few snow-clumps at Damie. "NA NA NA NA NA!" I taunt him as I dodge some balls of snow that he launches at me. One gets me and I fall into the snow. "Oof!" I sound while going head first into the freezing snoe.

Markus:
I find a trash can and throw it through the front window. "That, is how I intend to get in." I say while grinning at Kimberly. I hop over the window and land in a pile of glass. "Start lookin'." I command her as I swiftly move towards the counter-area.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:33 am

((Another one of his fingers was also shot off during the mall assault I remember reading today and he was like 'what is it with my fingers' and all! ;P ))

"Why thank you, you charmer," she retorted under her breath with a wink. She then watched him kill the walker in a manly approach.
"How masculine," Harlequin retorted as she tip-toed quickly towards him, pressing her back against a tree.

Amy looked at Peter, pausing for a second as she tilted her head.
"What does nonplussed mean?" she questioned with a quizzical expression.

((Amy's adding herself to that nonplussed remark Razz))

Kimberly covered her ears as Markus smashed the trashcan through the window, before stepping in behind him. She nodded at his order before heading in the other direction. She dashed down the closest aisle, noticing that there were still supplies in here.
"I think we hit the jackpot!" she shouted loudly to Markus, although most of the food was out of date. She then continued to look for food that was canned or still edible.

((And Josh did kind of have a heroic ending in some way; although he wasn't the one to push the governor into the walkers he played the huge 'squabbling' part! Razz))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:39 am

( Harl is totally dropping pick-up lines on Jake. Lol! Razz)
( And; Yeah, he sorta' had a hero-ish death. But, as you said, he didn't have the huge, heroic death where he killed The Governor in the process! )

Markus:
"Hah. We did indeed my friend, we did indeed!" I say while brushing my stubble with the tips of my fingers. I break open the cabinet and my jaw drops as I open it.
"Kim! Pills, Bandages, a First-Aid Kit. Holy shit; we hit the jackpot- and then we hit another one." I say with glee.

I open my bag and pile all of the medicine into my almost empty bag.

Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:39 am

(I miss Josh too Sad I kind of wish he had a better death then rock to his face several times but *Shrug*

Also, anyone remember the walker in the well?)

Peter~
Gulping, I scratch the back of my head. I didn't expect her to ask what that meant. "Clueless." I smirked. Well, actually it was just a synonym but still.

Damion~
"Me one, you ZERO!" I yelled triumphantly while holding up my fingers and thumbs to shape a zero. I drop down behind my little fort and slightly poke my head above the ridge of snow again. "Susie, you fool! This was over before it started! I will now consider your unconditional surrender!"

Agatha~
I wave to the people and watch as she kills a zombie with a machete. That was... disgusting. My eyes widen when I see them running towards me, they look covered in that goop that one zombie was spewing. The more I looked at the goop, the more I started shaking before I finally turned around and start sprinting back to the hotel. "You're filthy, stay away from me!" I yelled while running.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:41 am

(Yep. Just read over that. So Finn has 8/10 fingers hahaha!
But I can't wait to have another fight scene. They're so fun)

Jacob
"I do try," I joke, crouching down beside her. I wipe my machete in the snow, the blood staining it red. Once I'm finished I look back to Harl and nod for us to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 am

((Harl's secretly a big flirt to any hot and masculine man Wink. He kind of died like Glenn did in the comic, except wasn't hit with Negan's bat. At least it was a different kind of death, you know where he didn't fully kill The Governor, it was different and made it more realistic as it wasn't cliché where the main guy killed the bad guy! Razz & Alicia I love the fight scenes too, I can't wait for this huge war, there's going to be so much action and drama! ;DD))

"Clueless?" Amy retorted as she looked to the side. "Well; I guess I am a bit stupid..." she admitted, glancing back at him with a sweet smile and chortle.

Harlequin chuckled lightly, making sure she wasn't too loud to be heard. She then followed behind Jacob as he moved forward. They continued to wander into more lonely walkers, luckily they weren't able to create noises or anything life-threatening in time before either Harl or Jake killed them. By now, they were some distance from the safe zone after moving forward.
"Shall we head towards where the hoard could possibly begin, then?" she suggested, feeling that they were far enough now to be at a safe distance to approach the hoard without easily getting trapped.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:49 am

Susie:
"I'll only surrender when you brush your teeth for once. So- NEVER!" I shout at him while lifting myself off of the ground. "HOW ABOUT YOU CHILL!" I scream while rolling up a huge ball of snow.
I throw it with all my might and it lands right onto his face with a huge 'Plop' sound.

Niamh:
"Thank you so much!" I say with a smile, I'm about to hug the girl- but Henri holds me back and gives me a look. He was trying to tell me that we knew nothing about this girl- she could be some crazy for all we know.
"I'm Niamh, and this is Henrique." I greet her while smiling lightly.

I shake some blood off of my hands onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 am

Jacob
"Yeah...I think we should be in the right place now," I agree, lowering the volume of my voice so we don't attract unwanted attention.
We head, slowly and cautiously, towards the direction of the hoard. All of my senses are alert. Who knows what to expect with these mutated freaks...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:53 am

((Oops I forgot to reply to the Markus bit *facepalm*))

Kimberly smiled as he heard Markus shout back, before scanning the shelves. She then found some canned goods, before pulling the backpack off of her back and filling it with the cans. She continued to examined the aisles, finding food and supplies they could use; her eyes beaming every time she found something. It was weird, they had it so easy during the apocalypse, and now they're out on the streets, in the wild; fighting it like any other survivor.

Harlequin nodded, before sauntering forward, she scanned in every direction, with her machete held out in front of her with both hands clutched around it tightly. She realised a lot more walkers in front of them in the distance, before tugging Jacob's arm and pointing at the crowd she could see. It wasn't that thick and dense, but there were still a lot; making it obviously they were near the back of the hoard that had gathered.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:56 am

(True!)

Peter~
"Haha-" I begin laughing but I stop myself. This idiotic girl made me laugh!
How did- Blegh. "Anyways... when did you get to the safezone?" I casually asked, reluctantly making small talk.

Damion~
"You take that back!" I yelled then felt my teeth my tongue. Eesh, they're so rough. Maybe I should brush my- PLOP!
A huge piece of snow hits me in the face. "So that's how you want it to go down..." I growl then bend down and make a few snowballs.

Agatha~
I stop and turn around, seeing the two people behind me. I yelp when the girl tries to hug me. "Don't touch me! Accchh!" I said then accidentally made a crazy noise when I noticed green goo on my sleeve. For some reason, I feel like someone is watching me. It's probably just a deer or something.

Christopher~
Perfect. She's made contact with weirdo's. I feel myself tense up when I notice some girl try to hug my sister, she and that guy better not touch her. I tap my finger on the window sill, thinking about going down there.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:56 am

Jacob
We stop and I lean into her face, to whisper in her ear. "If they're only at the back, there's gotta be a lot of them. Like, a lot."

I pull my face away and narrow my eyes, looking into the distance at the walkers. I begin walking again, determined to see them a little better.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 am

Amy laughed as he laughed, before stopping as he asked her the question.
"I've been here from the very start; like from before this safe zone was formed," she informed with a grin. "Did you come with that new group? Those Lucky Palms ones?" she inquired.

Harlequin nodded, before moving forward with him.
"Yeah," she muttered close to his head. "We need to see if they are all mutants or mostly walkers and all..." she commented, trying to focus her eyes on certain ones to determine what they are.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:01 am

( If your going to be encountering some infected- then I'll give you a short description of each. Just so you guys' know what to expect!

The Hunch - Is the hunchbacked walker that has its spine sticking out of its back, it has goo-like acid spilling out of its mouth and other areas that can open. It's attack; is jumping on a persons' back and trying to ride them into a hoard or group of nearby zombies.

The Un-Killable - Is the one that Josh and Alice encountered in Appaloosa Plains. It can regrow its limbs. And, when its prey is alive after several minutes- it splits into two so it has more of an advantage. Its blood, spit, and sweat is all acid- so beware.

The Breeder - The Breeder is a female zombie, its womb is wide open so you can see what is inside of it. It produces dead-baby zombies that will fall out and crawl into a dead walker. Once the baby is into the corpse of another zombie, it brings it back to life.

The Screech - This walker is one that screams very loudly. It is so loud that it alerts every zombie in a 1000-mile radius. But, of course- these zombies will get confused- so not all zombies in the radius will follow the signal.
It is the easiest special infected to kill as it does nothing, it only alerts others.

The Fumer - Is the fungus-like zombie that sprays out hundreds of spores. Once these spores get into a persons' body- the person is attacked by seizures, mouth-foaming, and after a minute- the person disintegrates into ash, blood, and organs.

The Tank - Is the huge, Huge, HUGE walker that almost killed Duane a while back. They are ripped with muscles and are the height of around 8 cars stacked on-top of each other. They are very hard to kill, almost as hard as the 'Un-Killable'.

The Lonely - Is the zombie that the girl turned into- she sits and cries- but, when someone interacts with her or gets too close- she lets out a shrilling cry and attacks everything nearby with her large nails.

The Crawler - Is the blind walkers that live under-ground. They only like darkness, so they rarely come out into the sunlight. They can jump, leap, and crawl very fast.
They live in made tunnels under the muck. )

Last edited by Fordee09 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 am

(Oh my god at them mutants, that Breeder one made me go 'wtf' out loud, it's so creepy! 0.0 These'll definitely be interesting to discover/interact with!))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 am

(o.o... Breeders...Suspect )
Peter~
"Oh, interesting." I murmur, dusting off my wand a bit. Not like it had any dust on it, I'm just bored. "Yeah, I came with that stupid group." I grumbled.

Last edited by EB on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next