Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:07 am

Markus:
I finish piling the supplies into my bag and then I move beside Kimberly. I help her put all the canned-goods into her and my bags. "So, how're you doing?" I ask her while looking for my favourite canned goods.
Yum, Peaches. I throw a few in the bag and then go back to the other food.

Susie:
"COME ON, YOU LITTLE GIRL!" I yell at him while crouching down in the snow. I was ready for his attack. I had to be swift and stealthy.

Niamh:
"Sorry..." I stop when I see one of the crawling decays behind her. "LOOK OUT!" I say while grabbing her and pushing her away from it. Henri tackles the decay to the ground and it squeals as he tries to strangle it.
"The Head! Strangling it won't work Henri!" I shout at him.

( I know. They're pretty damn messed up, I just had to think up stuff that would truly scare the crap outta' me and then just write them down! Shocked  )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:11 am

( Well after reading all of that, my facial expression was something like: Shocked )

Jacob
I nod in agreement as we walk. As we get closer, I turn my head in an attempt to see if they're mutated or not. How would I know though? I have no idea what the mutated ones look like...

After sussing it out for a few moments, I think the two closest to us are just normal biters.
"Normal," I whisper to Harl, nodding my head towards them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:14 am

"Stupid?" Amy replied as raised her eyebrow. "They seem pretty smart and cool to me..." she commented as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Excellent," Kimberly responded as she grabbed and can, squishing it in the bag and then zipping it up.  "I've packed the bag full which is a great achievement; at least we won't die of starvation," she added with a smile.

Harlequin nodded at his observation, before continuing to examine others. Mainly she saw regular walkers, however, she saw some unusual looking ones scattered among them.
"There's probably a 9-1 ratio of normal to mutant here," Harlequin remarked; however, she knew they needed to get the the ones closer at the gate, since they are the initial threat. "We need to move closer to the gate."
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:16 am

Peter~
"Yeah, well I can't stand them." I growled again, twirling my wand and making a few sparkles come out of it. Gah, I hate the sparkles!

Damion~
"HIIIIII-YYYAAAA!!" I yelled, somewhat highpitched, launching several snowballs at the tiny Susie.

Agatha~
I look over my shoulder and see a horrifying zombie behind. Before I can scream, that girl grabs me and pushes me away from it. "Agh! No, no, touching!" I yelled, smacking her hands away.

Christopher~
"Morons." I murmur, watching the guy strangle the zombie. I climb out of the window and slide down the fire escape ladders before finally coming to the ground. I reach around to the back of my belt and unclip my handgun which had a silencer on it. Without taking too much time to aim, I aimed for the head of the zombie and pulled the trigger on my gun.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:18 am

"Why; what do they do that's annoy-" Amy started, before being interrupted by the sparkles. "Ooo..." she muttered quietly, before clearing her throat. "What do they do that is annoying?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 am

Markus:
"Awesome. Now all we need is gas and we'll be complete. Maybe this place has a generator that we can siphon gas out of." I suggest to her while wiping a shelf of its goods.
My bag felt like it was filled with rocks. That was how heavy it was.

Niamh:
The girl must of had some form of OCD, or maybe a mild form of Aspergers. I shake off the thought and then look in shock as the decay Henri was fighting's head just blew off.
Henri's shirt gets covered in acid as its head explodes.

Henri:
"SHIT!" I yell while fastly taking off my shirt and throwing it on the ground. Luckily I had a vest underneath- so I wouldn't freeze to death. I get up and look around for me saviour.
"Who did that?" Niamh questions while slowly strolling over to me.

Susie:
I yelp as clump after clump hits my face. "OW!" I sound as I fall to the snow. Defeated.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 am

Jacob
"Okay, let's go," I whisper with a determined nod. We set off again, moving slightly faster this time. As we begin to move we attract the attention of the two walkers I pointed out previously. They stumble over toward us. One of them has their jaw hanging off and I grimace as it swings back and forth.

As they get close I take the one with the dodgy jaw, leaving the other for Harl. I slice its skull downwards with my machete and it crashes to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:27 am

Kimberly nodded.
"Great idea," she responded, before walking to the back of the aisle.
"Did you see any doors that could lead to a basement or room where we could find the generator?" she asked, only having investigated aisles herself.

Harl approached the walker, before slicing the machete up through its neck and into its brain, she dragged the walker back with her, slowly dropping it to the floor as she did so, making sure she didn't do any sudden or abrasive moves so other zombies weren't attracted by the unusual movements. She then nodded at Jake, before moving on, with her machete clutched tightly in one hand and her boots trudging slowly through the snow.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 am

Pete~
"They're just stupid. My cousin, err, I think she's my cousin, didn't really care about my dad's death. In fact, nobody did. It's like they just used him for free labor." I grumbled, turning a flower into a withered flower.

Damion~
"Aha! You shall rise from my feet- I mean, defeat!" I yelled and fist pumped a few times.

Agatha~
I repeatedly wipe my hands on my shirt before noticing Christopher a few feet away. A smile spreads on my face and I run over to him. "Who are these people?" he asks, clearly unamused. I ignore his question and dig a container of sanitizing wipes out of his pocket.

Christopher~
Who are these people? And why are they so clueless as to how to kill these walkers? I glare at them while I size them up, they don't seem to be a threat. In fact, they seem inadequate in almost everything but scavenging and repopulating the Earth. "You could've been killed." I scolded Agatha before putting my gun back into it's holster. I didn't use my gun much, only when there was a situation that called for it.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 am

Jacob
We move on, getting closer towards the gate. I scan the walkers in the distance, checking for any unusual signs. They all seem the same as usual, but then I spot something. I stop suddenly, my eyes widening. "What the hell is that?" I mutter in horror, grabbing Harl's arm to stop her.

She looks at me quizzically and I point to a walker in the distance. It's hunched over and has its spine sticking out of its back. "Okay...that's not normal," I state.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 am

"What was your father's name?" Amy asked curiously. "It seems like you miss him a lot."

Harl stared at it; it wasn't one of the mutated walkers they'd encountered before.
"That is one ugly fucking mutant..." Harl cursed quietly as she shook her head, she then focused behind, noticing other weird ones.
"Look- that one looks like it's been infested with fungi, and that one, and-" she continued before silencing herself, realising she was talking too much; they were all oozing from parts of their body, and all deformed in their own individual ways.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 am

Jacob

"This is foul," I agree, watching one as it has it's stomach wide open...but it looks a little more like its womb. "Ugh," I groan quietly.
I start walking again, getting a little closer to them so I can have a better view.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 am

( Sorry for the delay; I was eating food. )

Markus:
"Maybe this is it." I say while pointing at a door by the bathroom. I try and open it, but, it doesn't budge. "Maybe we should find something to break it open with." I suggest while looking around the store.

Niamh:
I smile as the guy who saved us appears out of the shadows. "Hey!" I shout at him as he and the girl converse. Henri was in shock as the shirt he took off turned into nothing- as the acid consumed it.

Lil:
I look away from Finn and then look at the hallway. "Susie, what do you want for breakfast?!" I shout in. But; I get no reply. "Susie?!" I yell once more. I put my cup down and get up off my chair.

I walk over to her room and see that she is gone. "FINN! Susie- SHE ISN'T HERE." I shout; I was panicking a lot. Even though I would usually stay calm in this situation.
But, she was outside-...

Susie:
"Yeah. Whatever." I mumble while lying on the snow. I was just about to sit up, but suddenly a deformed- skinny hand bursts out of the snow and latches onto my leg. "AGH!" I scream as another arm bursts out and takes hold of my other one.

I scream at the top of my lungs and the last thing I see is Damie- his jaw droping, before I am pulled into the snow, into the dirt, into the ground...
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:47 am

( SUSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Finn
I get up quickly from my chair, almost knocking my mug onto the floor. "WHERE IS SHE!?" I exclaim, responding to Lil's calls.
I rush around the caravan, looking into all of the rooms, under the chairs, in the cupboards. But- I'm stopped in my tracks.
"No..." I mumble in horror.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:47 am

((OH MY GOD SUSIE))

"Dito," she whispered, before she noticed walkers looking at them. She then attempted to pretend to walk like a zombie in hopes for it to work, making weird gaggling and groaning noises.

Kiimberly looked around, before glimpsing back at Markus.
"Your a strong and muscular man, can you bust it through yourself?" she suggested, before examining the area with her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:49 am

(Sorry for the poof!)

Peter~
"Xavier Archer." I murmured before hearing a scream. I stand up straight and look around. "Did you hear that?"

Damion~
I do my little victory dance. "I win. You lose. That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it!" I stop and look at Susie but to my horror arms come up and grab her. "SUSIE!" I scream but she's pulled into the ground. I run over to where she is and I start digging into the snow and dirt with my bare hands. "GIVE HER BACK!" I screamed with tears in my eyes.
"What happened?" I heard Peter ask as he approached. "What happened, you little twerp?!" He raised his voice then I explained what happened with a shakey voice.
(Not Susie :'()

Christopher~
My head turns toward the people were when I hear one of them shout. "What?!" I snapped. Agatha is still cleaning off her hands, hoodie and sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:58 am

Lil:
We both hear the scream, a little girl's scream. I briefly look at Finn before breaking through the front door and sprinting onto the snow. "SUSIE!?" I scream. I stop a few yards away from the caravan-
Damion was on his knees, crying loudly, and Peter was beside him.

"Oh GOD, NO!" I scream while crouching down beside Damion and digging my hands down the hole in the ground. It was a deep, empty, pitch black hole. "SUSIE!? SUSIE!? SUSIE!?" I scream while staring down the hole.

Markus:
"Hah. I could try." I say to her while laughing. I punch the door with my elbow and the handle comes clean off. "Well, what do you know?" I say smugly. I kick the door open and the two of us stare at a stairwell leading into a dark abyss.

Niamh:
I run over and smile. "I just wanted to thank you, the both of you. We really appreciate it." I say while throwing my blonde hair behind my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:00 am

Jacob
I smirk as Harl begins to act like a walker and I can't help but let out a quiet laugh. But- I follow her lead and start to trudge my feat, letting my head flop and letting out gagging noises.

Finn
I follow Lil outside, running as fast as possible. I get onto my knees quickly, desperately staring down the hole. "SUSIE!" I call, the lump in my throat causing my voice to break at the end.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:05 am

Amy looked in the direction of where the scream came from, before hearing loud shouting afterwards.
"That can't be good," she muttered to Peter, considering what is outside of the gates, that could've found its way inside. "Let's go," Amy informed, before running in the direction.

Kimberly smirked as he opens the door, before following him in.
"I'm not too keen on the idea of going down there, in pitch darkness..." she confessed. She then looked around, finding a light switch. She pressed it, and unfortunately nothing happened.
"Happen to have a torch?"

Harl glanced at the walkers, realising they were coming towards the both of them.
"I don't think its working," she whispered as they moved closer, she tried to move quicker and further away but it didn't work; their appearance and smell only attracted more walkers. She then heard a load groaning coming quickly from behind. She turned her head, noticing a mutated walker pouncing at her. She yelped quietly before attempting to step out of the way; it grabbed her arm that had the machete in her arm and began to drag her to the hoard. She squirmed and it continued to pull her, unable to stab the machete into it's head because of it grabbing that arm.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 am

Damion~
I start shaking when Finn and Lil appear, I look at both of them while hot streams of tears flood down my cheeks. Peter shrugs and starts walking away. "HEY!" I yelled then stood in front of him. He just stares at me, blankly. "You're a warlock, cast a spell, bring her back!"

"I can't do that, Damion. I don't even know where she is. She's gone, you're gonna have to live with that."
"You have to do something! DO SOMETHING!" I yelled at him, I could feel my head heating up. "What do you want me to do, exactly? There's nothing to do!"

I feel butterflies in my tiny stomach, the bad kind. I ball up my fists and grit my teeth at Peter, he's so careless! "Make the hole deeper! Find the shaft, there has to be be one, the arms couldn't have teleported in and out!"
Peter stares at me like he's about to say something then looks at the small hole, Lil and I managed to dig. "Do it, or I'll get my sister to kill you." I finally snapped.

Christopher~
I look at the weird people, I don't know why but they seem like people that would lock themselves in offices. "That's nice." I murmur then grab my sister by the arm and spin her around while she cleans herself. We then walk back towards the fire escape. "The spot won't come off." She whines.
"Aggie, for the second time. That's a freckle!"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:14 am

Lil:
I was crying my eyes out; but, I sucked it up and then rushed into the nearest market stall. I got what I needed and then looked at Finn. "Listen- I love you." I exclaim to him.
I kiss his lips and then throw the rope I had gotten down the hole. From the looks of it, I could just about fit.

"These things must have some kind of system of tunnels, maybe they even use some sort of sewer system. I'm finding Susie." I state, my eyes red with tears. Before Finn can say anything I grab the knife out of his pocket and slide down the rope...

Niamh:
"Wait! Please; we could use someone like you." I yell at them while running after them. I wasn't going to waste this opportunity- it's not everyday where you meet survivors, let alone highly skilled ones.

Markus:
"Maybe there is one on the shelves. You go back and look, I'll try and go as far as I can." I say to her while holding onto the banister.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:17 am

Jacob
I curse under my breath and run after Harl and the mutated walker on her back. She struggled beneath its grasp, trying get it off. I raise my machete as I run and slice its head. Luckily, my height put me in just the right position. It wails and falls off her back.
I sigh in relief, but look up in dread as I see we've attracted attention from the hoard. A lot of attention.

Finn
"LIL! NO, PLEASE!" I scream down the hole, but I hear no reply. I sit back on my hands in exasperation, my mind unable to process anything. No. No. I can't lose them both. No.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:20 am

Damion~
I grit my teeth once more when Peter won't do anything. "Lil!" I shouted then she slid down the rope. "Go with her!" I demanded Peter while we look down the hole.

"Go with her? Look, she's made a decision and I can't change that so... tata!" He says smugly. My eye twitches. I look down the hole, could probably fit.

(Fordee, you're making me get a bad feeling about this o.o
P.s I'm thinking of having Damion push Peter in XD)

Christopher~
"Yeah, well, we don't need anybody like you." I shrugged and continue walking. "Hold on, they might have disinfectants!" Agatha chimes in. Why does she always link things to cleaner? "We can find disinfectants ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:22 am

Amy watched at the side in terror; before hearing from another resident that it was a little girl that was sucked down, causing her to gasp in sadness after the person told her. She noticed they were going to go look for her, so she moved closer and attempted to look down the hole.
"Did she take a torch? It looks pretty dark down there..." she asked loudly down, putting her hand on the one she has attached to her belt which was for emergencies.

"Ok," Kimberly nodded, before putting her back pack down and running back to the registers and counters to look first. Surely they must have torches at their counters for emergencies, she thought to herself. She dragged her hands under the counters, opening any drawers to find the draw.  Luckily, she found one attached to the side of the counter, and then checked in the same place at another and found another torch. She then sprinted back to Markus.
"Found two!" she exclaimed, handing one to Markus whilst turning one on.

Harl exhaled and inhaled heavily, before turning around with her eyes wide.
"Holy crap," she cursed, before stepping backwards and walkers stumbled towards them. She grabbed Jacob's arm, before running and tugging him along. "We're in deep crap..." she commented, slicing a walker's head in half that was in their way.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:28 am

Lil:
I slide down and hit the grown with a 'Thump'. I was standing in a puddle. It was dimly lit, and I could see two tunnels. If I crouched I could get through them. I crouch down and then gasp as the puddle I was contained a hair clip- a 'Butterfly' hair clip.
"SUSIE!?" I shout down one of the tunnels. I decide to choose the one on the left. I crouch lower and begin to crawl through the small tunnel as the light faded.

I acted in such a hurry that I didn't grab a torch, or anything.

Niamh:
"No. Please! You need to help us, you have to. Please!" I say while grabbing him back. He turned around and looked pretty pissed off. I look into his eyes and my expression turns dead serious. "If you do- you could be hailed as a hero in a few decades." I tell him.
Henri walks up beside me, and studies the man and the girl.

Markus:
"Great." I exclaim as she hands me my torch. We both click them on and proceed down the stairs. We get to the bottom step when I stop her. "Do you hear that?" I whisper to her as I heard something- it sounded like someone-...crying. Somewhere in this basement was a girl whimpering.
At least- that is what it sounded like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next