Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:47 am

Finn
I walk out of the caravan and down to the food hall. I'll get something to eat and go back to the caravan later. Hopefully when she's not there and I can lock the door.
I rub my head as I walk, my throbbing temples still in agony.

Erin
Immediately as we get outside I can hear the sounds of cracking and grumbling, louder than usual. It must be the walkers, and by the sounds of it, what Nile is saying is true.
"Bloody hell," I mumble.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 4:50 am

Nile:
"We sent out a group earlier; and by the looks of it, they've gathered at almost every major safe-zone. And a lot of them are also spread out throughout towns." I inform her as we rush to the gates.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:02 am

(Back!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:40 am

( Welcome Back! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:20 am

((Helloo, anyone on to RP with? All my characters are free :3))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:33 am

(I MAY have time for a little RP, I'm about to make dinner for my family.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:34 am

( I am on! bounce cheers  )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:37 am

((Sorry got overwhelmed by geography revision! It's fine if you don't have enough time, Emma! ;3. And what characters you got to RP? Mine are all unoccupied :3))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:39 am

(Making a character post out for these two real quick of boredom.)
(Hey Fordee and Nigal! bounce 
Isn't Bree still chatting with Vanessa?)
Christopher~
Courtney. I keep thinking about her. She's somewhere in this world, probably alone, scared, doesn't know what to do. I've got to find her... but she may already be dead. As far as I know, the zombies are still clawing at the wall, wondering where I went. I can't walk too fast, I'm out of breath plus I have to be quiet.

Agatha~
What if he's not coming back though? There were like 45 zombies after Christopher, even he can't kill ALL of them. I shook my head. It's best not to think about it. "Anyone want a wipe?" I offered the dirty people. I only offered them one because all the dirt on their faces is starting to get to me.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:42 am

((I don't know if Bree and Vanessa are, Bree is Alicia's character so I don't know Razz))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:43 am

( RP? )

Tess:
"Okay; let's get this done quickly people!" I yell at everyone. We were putting down cement on the parts of the safe-zone that was just muck and grass. Sure; putting down path everywhere would make this place look very gloomy- but, it is in everyones' best interest.

Trae:
"You'll be okay. Relax." I say to Devin as we sit in the sick-bay. His legs had broke on the fall down and he was now recovering. "No. Something is wrong, I can feel it. I can feel somet-" I stop him and shake my head.

"Just get some rest man, you just need some sleep. Carson said so himself." I say in a hushed tone. He is about to say something else, but, I silence him. He sighs and lies down in his bed.

I get off of my chair and then proceed to leave the clinic. I needed to check on Nelson.

Carson:
"Ben?" I ask my assistant. She looks at me, her black hair tied up in a bun. "Can you go check on Devin? I need to attend to Michael." I say while putting down my check board. "Sure Carson, I'm just going to finish my lunch, if that is okay." She tells me. I nod and flash a smile before taking some anti-biotics out from the steel cabinet.

Nora:
"I could use one." I say as everyone but the girl and I make noise. Everyone else was very, very, very silent. I take the wipe and wipe my face with it. "So, are you a neat freak? No offence, it is just that my mother was one." I ask her while wiping my face and then my hands.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:46 am

( Sorry about poofing earlier - I had a dance class and had no time to say I had to go Surprised)

Erin
I nod as he speaks.
"Good. Get'em before they get us," I comment with a smirk. Honestly, I havr nothing against the other safe-zones - I just don't want to be on the losing side.

Finn
As I walk to get some food, I see a bunch of people paving the safe-zone. I spot Tess and walk over. "Need any help?" I ask her, standing beside her as she works.

(He's only going to remember certain people)

Last edited by Alicia on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:46 am

Agatha~
"Eh... Sort of." I shift in my place. "I just don't like germs... or not neat things... or dirt... or-" I go off on a long list of things I despise, mainly gross things.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:53 am

Nora:
"Hm. OCD? Or do you have some sort of variation of Aspergers, or..." I trail off and then stop. "Heh. So, what are your names?" I ask the girl as I put the wipe in a plastic bag where we stored our trash.
The plastic bag was situated in a small pocket in my handbag.

Tess:
"Oh, sure Finn; are you sure you're up to it?" I ask him while I drag a bag of cement we had stored over to him and then pass him the tools. He didn't look too good, so I wanted to make sure he was fine before I had him do a freaking construction of a pavement inside the safe-zone.

Nile:
"You gotta' point." I mumble as we head over to the fences. We now saw hundreds of biters, trying desperately to break through our defences. "Get a knife off Serina and then come back to us, then I'll tell you what to do." I command her. I didn't like being so demanding and I think I came across a little harsh- but, it had to be done.

"Serina is over with Natalia and Lola. Near Negan's office." I say while taking out a knife and stabbing a biter in the head through the hole in the fence.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:59 am

Finn
"Yeah, I just want to do something instead of wandering around by myself," I tell her with a chuckle, though I stop when it makes my head even more painful. I take the tools from Tess and kneel down, starting to work.

Erin
"Sure thing boss," I say in a sarcastic tone and walk off towards Negan's office. I take one last glance back on the way, my eyes fixed on the furious faces of the living dead.

As I approach Negan's office I spot Lola, with who I assume is Natalia and Serina. "Uh, I'm meant to be getting a knife from you," I say to them as I get closer.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:00 am

Damion~
I sit near the hole, rocking back and forth, just waiting for someone to come back up. Maybe even Susie. My eyes are fixed on the hole, I haven't blinked in a long time.

Peter~
I was away from everyone, hidden well. I was in a place where I could finally practice my spells. "Ridiculous." I murmured to a walker that was shambling towards me while I flicked my wand at it. I had read this maneuver in a Harry Potter book. The Walker poofed into a pile of dust and bone. "Ooh." I lightly kicked the skull.

Agatha~
"Yeah, OCD... Germaphobe." I smile at the plastic baggy. "Oh, I'm Agatha and the one who distracted the zombies is my brother, Christopher. Ironically, our last name is Hord." I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 am

((Emma, everyone from the hole has already came up. It was kind of fast-forwarded in time, which is why Lil and Finn are out and about :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:06 am

Lola:
"Oh, yeah; we've got one inside. Natalia, do you mind getting it?" I ask her as she twirls a strand of her hair with her index finger. "Da, sigur, chiar dacă am să fac totul aici." Natalia responds.
I look at her and she looks at me, before she hops off of the wall she was sitting on and goes inside to get it.

"So, you're the new girl here?" Serina asks while looking the girl up and down.

Nora:
"Hord?" I start to laugh with the girl, with Agatha. Everyone looks at us with a- 'Why are you laughing during an apocalypse' type of face. I stop laughing and then look at Agatha. "Well, it is a pleasure to have you here with us Agatha, I am Nora." I say with a small, soft smile.

Susie:
"Damie?" I ask him as I stand beside him. I was wrapped in a blanket and I had a cup of orange juice in my hands. My hair was down and long, not in my pigtails like usual. "What are you doing?" I ask him as he stares at the hole.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:08 am

Erin
"Uh, yeah. That's me," I say, her gaze making me slightly uncomfortable. I brush a strand of hair from my eyes and tuck it behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:11 am

(Ah okay, well maybe Damion didn't know XD)

Agatha~
I stiffen a giggle and nod. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm glad you're actually normal people!"

Damion~
"Susie?" I said to the hole. "Are you down there?!" My eyes get wide and I turn around to call for help but I see Susie there instead. "SUSIE!" I joyfully shouted and stood up with an enormous smile on my face. "I thought you died." I said and wrapped her in a hug. I probably spilled some of her juice, but whatever. "I'm glad you're not dead! Because then we'd have to kill you." I smiled. (Kid logic)

(Aaannd I gtg otherwise dinner will be later Razz Bye guys! *Virtual hugs to everybody*)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:14 am

((You can just pretend Damion fell asleep when waiting and woke up still waiting, hahah! Razz Ok, enjoy food! :3))

Kyle helped lay down the concrete over the grounds; because of the snow he wasn't working on the fields today, instead he decided to just help out where he could.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:15 am

Serina:
"So, how long do you think you'll last? I mean; how long do you think you can do the countless, tiring tasks that people like that idiot Nile, Andy, and Trevor spend doing all day?" I ask her.
I was studying every inch of her body- determining whether or not she'll be one of the ones to crack and give in.

Lola:
"Serina..." I mumble while placing my hand on my face. Serina was always competitive of new females in the safe-zone. She looks at me and then flips me off. "Ugh. Perra!" I swear in Spanish.
I get off my chair and then storm into the office to see why it is taking Nat so long to find a simple knife.

( Bye! :[ )

Nora:
"Oh, we're far from normal. Heh." I say to her as I think about all the varied personalities and weird antics that everyone in the group had. I look at everyone with a smile, trying to get them to smile, but Niamh is the only one to crack a little grin. Kim, Mark, and Henri were all serious, in deep thought, and they weren't in the mood for smiling.

Susie:
I giggle as he says the stuff he says. "Trae saved me, y'know, the big strong guy with the fluffy beard?" I say to him as he hugs me. Wait, he is hugging me? "DAMIE GET OFF, YOU'LL GIVE ME COOTIES!" I scream while trying to break free from his monstrous grasp.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:18 am

((btw Damion and Susie have to make babies in the future, js))

Kimberly was listening to Nora and Agatha's conversation, whilst keeping an eye out, observing the decays that lurked at the ends of the street, either sitting on the ground or stumbling at the slowest pace possible.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:20 am

Erin
"Boredom is a small price to pay for being safer and part of a group who actually values you in some way," I say sternly, meeting her gaze this time. No way am I going to let her intimidate me.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:22 am

(Turns out my mom is cooking instead Very Happy *Sings ode to joy*)

Agatha~
"Well, y'know, not like..." I lean closer and whisper. "Not the type that wants to screw everything." I whispered then tilted my head forward while pointing my eyebrows upward as if to say 'you know what I mean?'

Damion~
"Oh, Apocalypse Santa?" I asked while still hugging her but she starts to thrash and yells about cooties. I playfully laugh with an evil tone while my head rests on her shoulder. "COOTIES!" I mocked then licked her neck just to get on her nerves. I pulled myself off of her and began to laugh at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next