Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 am

( Lol. Damion and Susie; will be the main couple of the RPG at like- Chapter 45. :L )

Serina:
"You don't even know what I'm talking about do you? I'm not talking about you leaving the safe-zone for not 'lasting', I'm talking about you cracking and becoming one of us." I say while giving her a devious smirk.
I flicked my hair back and then waited for her reply.

Nora:
"Oh; no, we haven't met 'that type' as of yet." I say to her in a hushed tone of voice. I cling onto my bag and adjust it properly on my shoulders.

Markus:
"You okay?" I ask Kim as I sit on the top of the car, looking at the sun setting over the horizon. It was beautiful, I never really paid attention to the Earth before as much as I do now.

Susie:
"EW! THAT IS GROSS!" I cringe while I take the blanket around me and start rubbing my neck to get rid of his gross, disgusting, boy-tongue gross-i-ness. "I'm going to beat the crap out of you!" I shout, infuriated. I jump at Damion and then start playfully tapping his face with my hands.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:30 am

Erin
"One of you?" I ask, unsure to what she's implying. I watch her smirk and it makes me tense up.

(I think I know what she's implying...)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:36 am

((WE WILL MAKE IT THAT FAR OK! just for damion and susie love ;3))

Kimberly didn't respond for a second, before realising Markus was talking to her. She snapped out of her staring at a stumbling walker, before glancing at Markus.
"Yeah, yeah..." she replied quietly. "I haven't adjusted to the life of living outside a facility where we didn't have to face decays on this type of basis," Kim remarked as she shrugged her shoulders.

((Why aren't they at the facility anymore? Is it a similar reason to the science facility in season one of the TV series, or were they forced out of the facility as it got overrun or another scenario?))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:38 am

(Dusie? XD)

Agatha~
I smile and look at the horizon... my brother isn't there. This makes me sad until I hear slow footsteps behind me. "I don't suppose any of you have some water?" Christopher asks. I stand up straight and smile.

Then I run at him while he raises his hands to protect himself from my aggressive hug. "Oh, I thought you were zombie food- How did you- escape?" I cried and paused in between sentences while I gave him several kisses on the cheek. "You're embarrassing me!" He groans.

Damion~
"Hahaha-... GIRL COOTIES!" I yelled then rubbed my tongue with my hands. "Ewwww!" I groan and start spitting. WHY did I do that? Blegh!
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:43 am

(I gtg -_- catch you guys later!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:43 am

( Overrun. Markus' co-worker accidentally let a few walkers in, and then things just escalated from there. There was around 60 Scientists, and 12 Guards. So, when one got infected- he/she infected someone else, and so on. )

Serina:
"Look around you; do you see any women holding guns? do you see any women who are by those fences killing the biters?" I ask her.
The obvious answer is a; 'No'.

"When are you going to become a whore?" I say it outright. Lola and Natalia were taking an awfully wrong time, which was good because it gave me more time to talk to this clueless bitch.

( Hah. Dusie! Razz)

Markus:
I nod in response to her, I was about to say something until what's his face appeared out of nowhere. "So, you made it?" Good. Now lets get moving." I rush. I slide off the car's roof and then grab some stuff from the boot. Henri was again in deep thought, he was the silent type- didn't really talk as much as the rest of us.

Niamh:
"Yeah. Let's get going, make sure you have your stuff and then we'll get a move on." I say to everyone. I see what I have in my bag and then close it up. "I'm- I am glad you made it. We were al la bit doubtful there for a minute." I say while giving a nod at the guy, Christopher, I think Agatha called him earlier when talking to Nora.

( Bye Emma! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 am

((Byee ;3&Yes I was hoping that it was a scenario like that, almost gives the potential that there were other survivors from the science lab Wink Plus its a better back story, hahah!))

Kimberly nodded at the verdict, before moving herself off of the car and walking closer to the others.
"What direction shall we depart in?" Kim asked, looking down both directions of the street.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 am

(I did have the right idea)

Erin
"What!?" I exclaim. I'm completely thrown off guard. "No way am I going to be a whore. I don't want that," I state firmly.
I hadn't even thought about it up 'till now, but she was right. The only girls I'd seen here were the ones lurking around his office with their cleavage showing.
I glance down at myself and pull my shorts down slightly in an attempt to cover more, but it makes no difference.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:56 am

Niamh:
"Well, I North is the way out of town, so, I say we should go in that direction. Unless you want to stop by somewhere." I say to Kimberly as I clutch onto my rucksack.
Henri was looking at the map, Nora and Agatha were chit-chatting, Christopher was silent, and Markus was whistling.

Serina:
"That's what we all said; hell, I had a boyfriend when I first came here. But, you have to earn your food, clothes, and supplies when you're just a 'Saviour'. But; then I discovered that you get everything you want being one of Negan's wives." I tell her.

"I was strong-willed like you, at the beginning. But, I caved in. And so you will, they all do. Apart from Sara." I say spitefully. Sara was the only female saviour since Tara.
Sara was a lesbian, so there was no way she would become a wife of Negan. But; she was currently on a supply raid at The Valley- so, she wasn't here.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 am

Erin
"I can fight, and work like the guys do for my food," I tell her, trying to convince myself more than her. As much as I don't want to admit it, somewhere in the back of my mind is a niggling sense that maybe she's right.
I just push it away.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 am

Kimberly paused in contemplation for a split second.
"Nope," she retorted. "All I'm concerned about is finding ourselves weapons, anything that we could use to protect ourselves from the decays; scissors, shovels, anything..."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:06 am

Selina:
"Well; good luck." I say to her, my eyes locked onto hers. Lola and Natalia emerged from the offices bickering about something that had to do with Shannon, another wife. "I sorry for long wait." Natalia says in her broken English.

Lola:
Natalia hands the girl the knife and then she takes it. "Hey, if you need anything then just come to us." I say with a small smile to her as I begin to tie my hair in a ponytail.

Niamh:
"Okay; then we try and leave the entire city by nightfall. That gives us an hour or so, and I can already see the forest, so it should take less time then that." I say to Kimberly and the others.
Back to top Go down
HeyItsSims

HeyItsSims

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 am

(( Hello~! ))

(( How do you think I should start with Ellie and Dalton? ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 am

(Somewhere close to the group so they can join us relatively soon, if that's what you have planned for them.)

Erin
"Thanks." I take the knife from her and return her the same smile she showed me. I turn away, before shooting one last scowl in the direction of Selina. Clutching the knife firmly, I make my way back towards Nile.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:13 am

Kimberly nodded at Niamh.
"Sounds like a plan," she answered. "Shall we get going?" Kim asked, before glancing around herself.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:26 am

( Hello! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:27 am

(I'm on!)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:40 am

(Lurking!)
Back to top Go down
HeyItsSims

HeyItsSims

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 am

(( okay ^^ ))

(( Ellie ))

I walk down the pathway quickly.
Dalton walks behind me, blabbering on about things like "Why'd we leave that group?" and "They were so nice and brave!" I halt and turn to him. "Will you shut up already? That group wasn't safe, you would have gotten killed by Joel," I hiss. "For the love of god just shut up." I say, scratching the back of my neck. He stays silent for a moment, with the normal "hey that hurt" face. "Ugh, sorry. Can we just... keep on going? Please?" I ask, clutching onto the old shovel I brought with me from the last group. He nods and we go back to walking.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:22 am

((Anyone on now? ;3))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:26 am

(I am)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 am

((Want to RP? I think all my characters are available :3))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:30 am

(Sure! I have free: Finn (who's got memory loss), Bree, Evan and Jacob Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 am

((Might take Finn, so you can develop his memory loss more. I'll use Harl since they're better friends compared to with my other characters hahah:P))

Harl strolled through the safe zone, watching the other resident's as they put down the concrete in this freezing weather. She snuggled her hands into her coat pockets, before noticing Finn across from her. She grinned, glad he was doing fine, considering she hadn't seen him since the tunnel incident earlier today. She quickly jogged over to him.
"Finn!" she exclaimed with a beaming smile.

Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:40 am

(Thanks Smile I've decided he'll only remember a few faces of the Hilltop Community, but nobody from the original group.)

Finn
My head quickly snaps in the direction of my name being called. I sigh in relief when I notice it's not the girl from before.
I place down a slab of concrete and stand up, dusting my hands off. "Hi," I say with a smile. I hold out my hand to shake hers. "Have we met?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next