Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+3
Fordee09
Nigalkins
Alicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 am

Harl crouched down, locking her eyes on it. She was in utter shock at the whole fiasco, they didn't realise that these mutated walkers existed in these numbers and this close to them. Kyle glanced behind them to keep watch.

((This walker reminds me of the one in the season 4 trailer who is laying against that tree as if wildlife had formed around it...))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:48 am

Bree
"Why? Do you feel threatened?" I ask jokingly, giving him a playful nudge with my elbow. It's amazing how things between us can go from so awkward to so normal in the space of a minute- just like when Amy pulled his shorts down earlier today.

Finn
My eyes widen and I step backwards in shock. I follow Jesus to the bushes and crouch cautiously, my mind a blur.

Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:52 am

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 Infected_female_hn_03f_24567.nphd

( That was actually were I got the idea. Those are 'Clickers' from TLoU. Although I do have to admit that it kind of reminded me of the Walker in the Trailer for S4. However, the ability that these new Walkers have are totally my idea and are not from TLoU! )

PJ:
Dean an' I had heard voices from the Camp, and we realized that Jesus and the others must be back. We rushed back and when we got there Dean slammed right into one of the Walkers that attacked us.
"DEAN!" I shout, but, it was too late...

The Walker spurted out its toxic gas from all of the holes in its body and soon the fumes surrounded Dean and paralysed him. In a matter of seconds, the gas entered Dean's body and Dean's skin quickly received boils and spots, until Dean twitched for a few moments.
His pimples and boils exploded and his blood leaked out of the small holes. He quickly fell to the ground and died...
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:55 am

"Perhaps," Aaron remarked jokingly, before grabbing her wrists and holding them up above and behind them. "But I think I'm still stronger," he added deviously whispering into her ear as he held his head up aswell as holding her up and then giving her a quick smooch at the side of her face.

((Ok those things are more terrifying than I imagined them in my head D: ))

Harl gasped as she watched in panic as it killed Deam without any effort, loosing even more hope.
"How on SimNation..." She spoke under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 am

PJ:
I think fast and grab a rock from he ground, I smash it into the Walkers head and repeatedly mush up the fungus-like substance on its head. It squeals, but, after about a minute it finally gives in and dies. I jump off of its body just before it releases its toxin and the shrivels up.
Its toxin rises into the air and disappears into the night's sky.

I hear movement in the bushes and see the group. "Y-You're okay." I say, relieved. I throw the rock away and then rush over to them hiding in the shrubs.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 am

(Omg it's teeth though)

Finn
"That's insane," I mutter under my breath as I watch Dean's body drown in its own blood. A shiver runs up my spine and I shake my head.

Bree
I grin and try my best to release myself from his grasp but he's too strong. "I don't want to hurt you so I'll just leave it at that," I joke, my eyes locking with his as I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Kyle saw PJ and sauntered over to her quickly.
"Thank god you are alive, I thought you were all dead..." He commented with a sigh of relief. Although there were many others who died, he didn't exactly know them personally and wasn't affected deeply by their deaths.

Aaron chortled at Bree, before slowly releasing her arms.
"Sure, sure..." He retorted sarcastically with a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:06 pm

PJ:
I hug Kyle and after a few moments I let go. "I'm glad you all are okay, I'm guessing the two others that left with you-- didn;t make it?" I ask while throwing my hair behind my shoulder.

Jesus:
I stand up, petrified. "Jacob, what the hell happened here?" I ask him as I examine the camp. There seemed to be many shrivelled up carcasses which I assumed where these new Biters.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Jacob
"We were all sitting down, just chatting," I tell Jesus, going through it in my head. "So this one walker comes along and I went to shoot it but it was one of those screamer ones you told us about. It screamed and attracted all of these other crazy ones...it was a bloodbath."

Bree
I lie my head on his chest and smile to myself, gazing out of the caravan window that's directly in front of me. I wonder how the others are getting along...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm

"No- no they didn't," Kyle answered. "We encountered these weird mutants that creep around within the ground... They just pull you down," he informs recalling of what he remembered.

Harl stumbled around the gathering aimlessly, examine and observing everything.
"Can we go back to the safe zone?" She questioned weakly, not wanting to stand around here where most of them were killed within a few minutes by a few walkers.

Aaron closed his eyes, moving his hands to behind his head as he calmed and relaxed, falling into a daze. He then opened his eyes and stared at Bree.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:14 pm

( Sorry Guys', I've got to hit the hay, and I won't be on much tomorrow, It's my friend's 16th Birthday Party! I'll see ya'll later! :3 )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

(I better go too! Same here, got some friends staying over tomorrow- night Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

((Alright guys, sweet dreams ;3))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 am

(:'()
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:00 pm

( :'( Indeed. )
( R.I.P Quxxn, God Bless. )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:21 pm

(I just can't believe it, it's just so sudden >_<
Then I saw on this site people said that her cousin, Zeke I think, was 'using this to gain subs and followers' Idk if thats true or not though.

Gah, I'm still in shock >Sad )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 am

((Helllooooooo. Sorry I haven't been active, my grandpa died yesterday plus today we went to go pick a new puppy! The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 Tumblr_mqcw97S0YT1rsm56fo1_1280
Although thankfully this place hasn't been active so I haven't missed much! :3))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:49 am

(Aw, sorry to hear about your grandpa, Nigal! Your puppy is so adorable though :3)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 am

((Thank you;3, the annoying thing of his death is that in the middle of our holiday we will have to fly over to England to attend his funeral D: And the puppy is flattered ;3. However, we don't get her until we return from holiday in three weeks (We go at the end of the week). But anyway, want to RP? ;D ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 am

(Aw, that sucks! Yeah sure Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:26 am

((Let's see how to begin....))

Aaron placed his head cupped in his hand which was perched up by his elbow, before staring directly at Bree's face.
"How were you not popular for being so beautiful," he complimented with a sweet grin.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 am

Bree
I pick my head up off his chest and look at his face. "Because there were much prettier girls in school," I say simply. I smile and lay my head back down on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:44 am

"Really? They must've been some make-up cluttered girls to hold that title," Aaron flirted with a innocent chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:45 am

Bree
"I bet you were around a lot of those," I say with a smirk, looking up to meet his gaze. I shift myself again to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 am

"Yeah I was," Aaron replied shuffling his shoulders slightly. "And it was forced upon me a its what is involved with being in that type of group... You have to deal with whatever they do to be pretty," he chuckled, recalling back to some of the disastrous make-up, fake tans and dyed hairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next