Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 am

Harlequin shuts the door behind her, and then picks up her pace to catch up with Finn. She crossed her arms from the bitter coldness, before glancing at Finn.
"Yes," she answered bluntly, before looking forward again, feeling slightly awkward.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:42 am

Finn
We walk quickly in the direction of her caravan; it's not too far away.
As we approach it, I push the lump in my throat down and shake my head slightly. I halt to stand in front of her door and take a few breaths before knocking gently.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:43 am

Harlequin stood behind Finn, keeping her head down as she stared at her feet at the ground. She exhaled and inhaled heavily, with the gut feeling that what is about to happen won't go well.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:45 am

( You know it. Mad Laughing )

PJ:
"Oh, everything makes so much sense now. So, I think it's official that you'll be leading us into battle- all of us in our underwear. Totally throw the Saviours' off guard." I say, smirking at Kyle. I push my plate to the side of the table and finish off the remains of my drink.

Markus:
I look at Kim and then the two of us run down the hall, before we break open Nora's door. "Nor-Oh FUCK!" I shout as I spot Henri trying to gnaw at Nora's feet. She was screaming loudly. I see a broken lamp on the bedside table and pick it up.
I push Nora out of the way and then swing the lamp at Henri's face. It smashes into his jaw, making him lose a few teeth and a part of his lip.

"Go!" I command Nora. I swing the lamp at Henri's face again. It hits against his nose, breaking it.

Nora:
I fall off the bed and hug Kim. Tears rushin' down my face. "He- I- I do- don't know w-what ha-happened." I stutter.

Lil:
Susie was out with Damion. I was sitting down at the kitchen table, slowly drinking my now cold tea. I was still feeling very empty, like I had no purpose in this world. I close my eyes, wishing all of this would go away, but, of course- it didn't work.
I stand up and put my cup by the sink, before hearing a knock on the door. I freeze; thinking whether I should answer it, or if I should tell them to leave.

I bite my lip, before deciding. I stumble over to the door and open it, seeing Finn and Harl. I stare at the two of them, this- was going to get ugly.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 am

"How did you find out?" Kyle replied, putting on a shocked voice and expression. "All I'll have to do is shake my bootylicious booty that they'll fall to their knees before being ripped to shreds by walkers," he remarked, then raising his eyebrows in regard to the last part of his sentence. "That got weird quickly..."

Kimberly watched in horror, before clutching Nora tightly as she watched Markus smash Henri in the face with the lamp. She closed her eyes the second time and turned her head away.
"He turned?" she muttered to Nora.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 am

Finn
"Lil, before you close the door, please let us explain," I say quickly before she has the chance to do anything drastic. I study her face and see the same blood-shot eyes and tear-stained cheeks that I probably have right now too.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:56 am

Harlequin stayed still behind Finn, glancing up at Lillian before quickly looking back down again. What have I done? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:56 am

Lil:
I look the two of them down and then open the door wider, allowing them to come inside. The two of them did and I followed behind them. We got to the kicthen and I took a seat by the table, trying to avoid eye contact.

PJ:
I bite down on my lip, trying my best not too laugh, but I couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing and slam my hand down on the table. “Yeah, very, very weird.” I say to him while tryying to control my fits of giggles.

Nora:
“I- I think we amp-amputated him too late.” I whimper to her. I wiped tears away from my cheeks, I couldn't believe he was dead. I- God.

Markus:
I swing the lamp, one final time. It bashes against the decay's head. I was trying my best to not acknowledge that the decay was once my friend. Because; if I did that- I would've burst into tears.  The lamp hits his forehead, destroying his brain.

Nora cries while being consoled by Kimberly, Henri was dead, and I was covered in blood. I throw the lamp on the ground and grab Nora's backpack which contained the cure. I walk over to the two of them and place my head on Nora's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:59 am

Harlequin sauntered inside with her head hung down. She glanced her eyes up to watch where the other two were going. She then copied them and sat at the table with her fingers intertwined within each other, her eyes laid on them.

"How-" Kimberly remarked shocked. "It's supposed to work... we got it off in like, under a minute..." she spoke to herself, shaking her head in anger and disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:00 am

Finn
I sit down, slightly less tense now that she let us in. I came over here so quickly that I had no time to think about how to phrase this. "Okay," I begin.
"Last night after I hit my head in the tunnels, I swear I could only remember you being with Billy- not us being together. I'd never do anything to intentionally screw up our relationship Lil, I love you," I blurt out, trying to get out as much information to her before she kicks me out again.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:07 am

Lil:
"I- I don't care." I say. "I feel so betrayed, even if you weren't in the right state of mind Finn. I just- I can't-." I can't find the right words to say to the two of them. I look at my feet, not wanting to look at either of them.

Markus:
"I have no fucking clue." I share with them, trying to wipe the blood off my face with my sleeve. "We should- get some sleep. We'll deal with this in the morning." I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:10 am

Kimberly released herself from Nora, before looking at Markus.
"I just hope no decays were attracted by all the screaming and shouting..." she remarked, glancing to the window.

Harlequin had no idea what to say. What could she say? She flicked through her mind of things to back up Finn, but it would only sound as if she was having a go at Lillian.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:10 am

Finn
"It's not fair!" I say bluntly, my lips turning into a frown. I feel like a little kid, but I don't care. "It's not my fault I couldn't remember anything. You're making me out to be the bad guy in this but I didn't even know I was with you!"
Another tear falls down my cheek, but I wipe it away in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:12 am

"Lillian- His mind was overwhelmed by the faults in your relationship, mainly over Billy," Harlequin spoke out. "I was stupid enough to believe it."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 am

Lil:
"Oh shut the fuck up!" I yell at the two of them, looking up from my feet, staring them down. "You wanna' know who knew us two were together, the whore you slept with- you know, the one who I thought was my friend." I tell the two of them.
Switching my gaze from Finn to Harl every few seconds.

Markus:
"I'm sure- or I hope we'll be okay. Let's just try an' get some sleep." I say to the two of them while looking back at the mess I had made.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:18 am

"Whore? I'm not the one who switched from one man to another within a day after one's death," Harl remarked, feeling insulted.

"Goodnight the both of you," Kimberly said, glancing around the room before wandering down the corridor, not wanting to look at a mashed up Henri anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 am

Finn
My eyes widen and I hold my breath, becoming more and more shocked as they throw insults at each other.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 am

Lil:
"How fucking dare you." I snap at her.
"After all I've fucking done for you; I fucking killed my own brother for you. And this is what you do, you sleep with the guy I am- was in love with!"

"How fucking dare you Harl, just shut the fuck up!" I mutter, angrily. My fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:24 am

Finn
The 'was' hits me hard and I open my mouth, feeling hurt, but no words come out.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 am

Harlequin had forgotten about that incident, before releasing her hands apart and placing them flat on the table.
"I won't shut up," Harl informed with a glare. "It's pretty difficult when your being told that something wasn't as perfect as it looks, and alcohol doesn't help your decision making skills," she added. "Plus, you didn't kill your brother for me, you killed him so you wouldn't have to see him turn into a psychopath, raping other helpless survivors."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:32 am

Lil:
"What? So, just because a relationship isn't perfect means that you have to fuck it up even more? Is that how you see things Harl?" I shout her; I could feel the tears coming along.
"And you don't talk about my brother like that, he was perfectly fine before you all came along." I say, I know I was wrong. He wasn't doing so good, no- but, I wouldn't take that from Harl. Cody was a good guy underneath the unstable persona he held.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:38 am

"From what it sounded like your relationship had secrets and speculations revealing from within its shadows. What's to say that you wouldn't move onto someone else quickly after this like Billy?" Harlequin answered calmly, remembering herself having that thought last night. "And I think I will- your brother was a rapist. In the mere future if you didn't come across us, you'd have probably been his next victim if you didn't follow one of his commands. He would've turned out like Negan and the other psychopaths that make this world as worse as it has to be. You didn't kill him just for me, you killed him for the best, which I congratulate yourself on."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:48 am

Lil:
I couldn't help myself.
I punch Harl in the face, I hit the area around her nose.

"You know what? You're right, I loved Billy. And Finn was there for me before and after Billy. He had always been there for me, and after Billy died- I was devastated. Finn was there to console me, Finn saved Susie and I, Finn was there for me, and the helpless little girl who had just lost her family. But even if I didn't love Finn right away, I learned to love him, he was the greatest thing to happen to me, and I was happy- we were happy." I say, tears rushing down my face.

"The other day, he proposed to me, and I felt like the happiest girl in the world. And I'll never forgive you for taking that away from me. Because Finn has always been there for me and I've always been there for Finn- it wasn't until after the mall in which I learnt of how much I loved and admired him." I say, crying uncontrollably.

( I'm not gonna' lie, I got a bit teary eyed writing this. Probably because I'm listening to some sad Katy Perry songs as well. XD )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:53 am

"That's the side I knew before yesterday. Yesterday; it just seemed that that was all a lie, a fake fairytale. It didn't help that I've always had a somewhat crush on Finn," Harlequin admitted, looking down at the table. "I wanted to believe you two were perfect- Heck, I even tried convincing him it was true. But all Finn remembered was the detrimental factors."

((Poor Fordee Wink. Meanwhile I'm sitting here laughing awkwardly over this hahah Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:58 am

(Sad)

Finn
I sit there, staring at the ground, my mind spinning. This isn't how it was supposed to go. Lil was supposed to forgive me and it was all supposed to get better. I love Lil, and I love Susie.
This isn't how it's meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next