Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:03 am

( How could you!? tongue )

Lil:
I wipe away tears with my sleeve. "Just- get out, the both of you. I've cried enough today." I say to the two of them. "I need some time. I just need to think about all of this." I murmur.
I covered my face with my hands. I looked like a mess, and I didn't want the two of them to see me like that.

"Please. Just- leave." I sigh. I was exhausted, hysterical, angry, sad, and- there were so many emotions rushing around in my head, I couldn't think of any 'one' that I could use to describe myself now.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:06 am

Finn
I stand up, ready to leave. "Lil, please think about it. I love you so much and I don't want to lose you over something that wasn't under my control," I say, my voice breaking at the end.
I look at her for a few moments and then turn towards the door, walking out to the sound of the twins crying.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 am

( And; I've GTG. Razz )

Lil:
I don't respond, I just sit there, my sleeves covering my face. I still felt empty, hell- more emptier then I did before.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:09 am

Harlequin stands up the second they are told to leave. She knew that this wouldn't go anywhere if they stayed, it would only make it worse. She got up and walked to the door, opening it and standing outside waiting until Finn strolled out.
Harl turned to him and looked at him, not knowing what words to say out of her mouth.

((Dang D: Goodbye Razz))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 am

Finn
I glance at Harl as I exit the caravan. "I- I don't know what I'll do if I've lost her," I confess to her, my voice just a whisper as we walk away from the caravan.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 am

"Don't worry," Harlequin attempted to reassure, walking alongside him. "She just needs some time to think about how much she loves you, ok?" Harlequin continued quietly. "I'm sorry for all this, by the way. I'm supposed to be smart, turns out that smartness disappears when alcohol, mistaken facts and admiration is taking into consideration."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:20 am

Finn
I hope what she says about Lil is true. If she thinks about it, she's bound to realise that in amongst all of the chaos, we're still meant to be together.
Suddenly, what Harl says chimes again in my head.
I move my gaze from the snow to her face. "You liked me all this time?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 am

Harl glanced at Finn in the corner of her eye, before looking to the ground. The wind blew her hair into her face, spontaneously causing her to move it behind her ear.
"Well- not all this time," she replied quietly. "But for a while, I have so called, 'admired' you," she added as she looked in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:29 am

Finn
"Hm," I mumble, moving my gaze back down to watch my feet walk through the snow. "Before or after Lil and I were an item?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 am

"It kind of developed over the mall period, so before," Harlequin informed. "But I wasn't looking for any relationship, I was more focused on getting the mall safe and secure, focused on survival. But, it seems Lillian got to you first," Harlequin continued as she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 am

(Well, I didn't get to come back as soon as I hoped :/ Had to cook dinner and what not.
Sowwy!)
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Megan being forgetful... for the one hundredth time   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 pm

(Uh, back! I have plenty of time to RP this week, no school! So, anything important happened?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 am

((Hello ;3. Erm, well I can't remember when you were last on, but the main stuff that happened was a huge hoard gathered outside the safe zone, Susie was dragged underground by mutant walkers, some went to save her. Finn knocked his head and had temporary memory loss... Finn and Harl slept together after a bit of wine and manipulated views and now Finn and Lil are split up and crying and stuff LOLOL.))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:36 am

(Oh man, I can't believe that! Darn it, Christina is going to be so upset her owner didn't send her to save Susie. Elijah's just going to be as jerky as usual but... aw darn it. But at least we haven't went scavenging yet- I still want Christina to get a katana from a museum. Is that mega-battle coming up anytime soon? I want to make sure I'm online.)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:56 am

((Hahah Razz. And I'd say we'll go scavenging soon like, plus the mega-battle isn't for some time I don't think, since according to the story arcs we have a bit to get through until that point xD))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 am

(Which hopefully I'll be here for, because I keep darn forgetting to come on. Well, is there anyone I can RP with?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:20 am

( Oh Hello Megan!
Paul (Jesus) will be leading a scavenger hunt soon, I just needa' do a few things in the RPG before that happens. I've got Tess, Jesus, Lil, Duane, and PJ at the Hilltop! )
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:28 am

(OK, if you want to punish a character, ask for Elijah. I'm deciding Christina will be in a helpful mood at late, because even mysterious grumpy emotionally-unstable people need a break. Elijah is just gonna be a jerk. Because that's Elijah. Can Christina RP with Lil? I always like Lil.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:29 am

( Lol. Sure. But, I needa' restart my computer since I updated my 'Windows'. It'll take a few minutes, if that is okay! )
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:45 am

(No problem, Fordee!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:27 am

( That took longer than I thought. Well, where shall we begin? )
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 am

(Hm, I dunno, Lil dropping in on Christina?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:33 am

( Sure! )

Lil:
I needed to leave the caravan, I just couldn't look around without thinking of Finn. I needed to get my mind off of him completely. I get off my chair and put on a jacket before breaking through the front door and landing on the pavement outside.
'How about Christina?' I think to myself as I begin to walk. I needed to talk to someone else, and get my mind off of Finn and Harl- so, I decided it would be Christina.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:45 am

Christina

Man, is it me, or does an apocalypse bring some seriously unnecessary drama? I can see Mackenzie laughing at me now. She used to love drama, I was never much of a fan. Mackie's revenge. I laugh to myself a little. I will never insult an actress ever again.
Oh yeah, real great Christina, laugh at this situation. The group is in ruins again, some people have went off on an inevitable suicide mission, Dwight is gone and all you can do is laugh? Well, at least I've stopped the dramatic head monologue. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:50 am

Lil:
I get to Christina's caravan and take my hands out of the pockets of my jacket. My hand forms into a fist and I knock on the door several times. Knock, Knock, Knock.
My hand falls from the door and finds' its place back in the pocket of my jacket. I wait on the doorstep for Christina to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next