Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:52 am

(Hey guys. Sorry I poofed last night Nigal, my laptop shut down!)

Finn
"Hm," I repeat again, nodding my head slowly. We continue to walk in silence, the only sound coming from the squelching of our boots on the snow. Once we get far enough away from Lil's caravan I stop and turn to Harl. "Well, thanks anyway. I guess I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:55 am

( Hey! )

( Wanna RP? )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 am

(Hi!)

Christina

I hear a knock and my stomach tightens. If that's Elijah come to moan to me again, I might punch him in the face. Not that anyone would really complain (hopefully). I open the door of my caravan to see Lil.
"Oh, hi." I say. "D'you want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 am

(Sure.)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 am

Lil:
"Hi. Thanks." I greet her while making my way into the caravan. I take a seat at the table and look around, hers' was cozier than mine. "How're you doing?" I ask her as I take my hands out of my pockets.

( Who with? How about some Nile, Erin, and Dwight time- or somethin'! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:04 am

(Sounds great!)
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:05 am

Christina

I smile and sit down next to her. "Surviving, which is good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:11 am

Lil:
I smile at her. "How're you feeling about Dwight?" I ask her. Dwight had been gone for some time now, we didn't know if he was dead, or alive- I hadn't talked to Christina much about it.

Nile:
"So, how're you doing?" I ask Dwight as Erin, Dwight, and I sit by the fence which was being rattled by hundreds of biters'. He spat on the ground before scratching his arm. "Amazing. You?" He murmurs while examining the scars on his hands.
I gulp and nod. "I'm fine." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:17 am

Erin
I glance between Nile and Dwight as they talk. I notice that Nile seems really intimidated, but I'm not too sure why. I mean, sure Dwight is tough, but so are plenty of the Saviours Nile talks to every day.
"Me too," I join in, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 am

Dwight:
I look at the two of them and grunt.
We all stare at the biters' who were trying to get at us, but, the fence was in their way. "Listen." I start to say, before looking around me. I needed to make sure that nobody else was listening.

"I need you two to do something for me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:23 am

Christina

The smile melts of my face. "Dwight... I miss him." I say. "I don't know whether I want him to be dead and gone so I don't have to worry about him or whether I want him alive so he can be here... both incredibly selfish, but there you are. God, I think it was better times when we hated each other's guts."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:26 am

Erin
I look at Nile quickly before turning my attention to Dwight. "Go ahead," I say, giving him a little nod.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:29 am

Lil:
"Dwight is a strong person Christina, I am sure that he's still kickin', and that one day he'll get back here. I know it." I tell her. I was half telling the truth, and half lying. Dwight; was a strong guy, that much is true, but whether he'd be able to break from Negan's restraints is something I doubted he could ever do.

Dwight:
I look around one more time before leaning in towards the two of 'em. "I need you to break me outta' here." I cut right to the point. Nile's jaw drops slightly and he looks in another direction, purposely trying to avoid eye contact with me.

Nile:
"Dwight- You- we can't do that. You know we can't." I say to him while fumbling with my hands. I look at Erin, and then look back at Dwight. "We cannot do that for you."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:34 am

Erin
I nod in agreement with Nile as he replies to Dwight. "If Negan finds out he'll kill us all," I whisper harshly, my eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:37 am

Dwight:
"Fuck 'em." I grunt.

"Listen; I've asked a few people already, and they can't do anything for me either. I need to get outta' here Nile an' Erin." I plead, my eyes staring down the two of them.

Nile:
"No Dwight. I am sorry, but, we cannot do that." I say sternly. We both exchange looks before I stand up off of my lawn chair. I clutch my gun and look at Erin. "Look, we should get going." I say to her as I begin to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 am

Christina

"I don't know. So many people have died, so many strong people we thought stupidly were beyond death. I'm not sure I'll ever see Dwight again. I'm not sure I want to."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:40 am

Lil:
"Why wouldn't you want to see him?" I ask her while looking around at the caravan's interior and then back at Christina.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:43 am

Erin
As Nile stands up, I study Dwight's face- the scars, the bruises, the desperation.
"There's got to be something we can do..." I mumble, starting to think about the possibilities- but every one ends with Negan finding out.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:46 am

(Hey guys!)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:48 am

Dwight:
"Look, Erin- Nile- just think about it, that is all I am asking for. I talked to Lola, and she said that she could arrange something, but, it'll be real risky. Just- think about it." I beg them.

I was desperate. I wanted to get away from this place, I wanted to see my friends, my Christina. I was sick of being beaten and bruised by that bastard Negan. I needed to get back to the others. "Just gimme' a chance." I add in, Nile looks at me and walks off, Erin slowly following him.

I collapse into the lawn chair. I roared at the top of my lungs as the biters' jammed their hands and fingers through the holes in the fence.

( Hey Emma! )
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:50 am

Christina

"Because if he comes back to me, there's still a chance he'll get taken from me again, or I'll be taken from him- if he's dead now, I won't have to go through anymore pain, and nor will he."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:52 am

Erin
I walk faster, catching up to Nile. When I finally get beside him, I see that he has a deeply set frown on his face. "You alright?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 am

Christopher~
After walking aimlessly through the halls, I knock on what I think is Niamh's door. While waiting I put my hands in my pockets and try to figure out what I'm going to say. Well there's not much to say, just apolog...just tell the truth about the situation and go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 am

Lil:
I clutch my jacket and look at her.
"Christina; you can't think like that, because if you do then you'll never be happy throughout your relationship with him. You shouldn't focus on whether one of you will be killed or taken, you should just focus on the time you two have together." I say to her.

Nile:
"I'm fine. I just can't afford to help Dwight, because if I did, and I got caught- I'd be executed by Negan." I tell her.

Niamh:
My eyes open as something, or someone knocks on my door.
I slide off my bed and walk over to the door. I open it and see Christopher. "Oh, Hi." I greet him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:58 am

Erin
"Of course- I think anyone here would understand. Negan scares the shit out of us all," I say. I walk quickly beside him, almost breaking out into a jog to keep up with the pace he's walking at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next