Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megancha

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 am

Christina

"I... but... your right. Your right. If we ever have the time... I'll make sure not to waste it. Thanks, Lil."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:09 am

Nile:
"He does." I start.
"I-..." I stop in my tracks and thing to myself for a few moments. "I- You know what? I'm going to do my best to make sure Dwight gets outta' here." I say spontaneously.

"Negan must be stopped; and for him to be stopped we need an army behind us. We need to get Dwight outta' here so he can tell the other communities that they're not alone in taking down Negan and his loyal men." I tell her.

Lil:
I smile softly at her. "I'm sure he'll come back soon, he'll find his way outta' there- one way or another." I say to her while throwing my hair behind my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 am

Erin
"B-but Nile!" I exclaim, wide-eyed. I look around cautiously, realising I may have been a little too loud. Once I've made sure nobody is listening, I lower the volume of my voice and continue. "If he finds out he'll kill you! You can't!"
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:21 am

Christina

"He will." I nod, and I smile. "He will."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:23 am

Nile:
"No, I can." I say.
"If me dying means Negan's fall, then I'd gratefully take that chance. I'm sick and tired of it all Erin. Negan; is a monster. And he needs to be stopped." I tell her.

I didn't know I had a side of me which felt this way. I had always been tolerant of Negan, even if I did think he was a psychopath. I had never told anyone of how much of an evil motherfucker he actually was. This needed to happen.

( BRB Dinner! )
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:11 am

(Sorry I poofed- went for dinner)

I press my lips firmly together as he speaks, trying to stop myself from interrupting him. Yet, as much as I don't want him to do this, I know he's doing the right thing.
"Fine, I want to help too," I tell him with a determined nod.
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:22 am

(Sorry for poofing, was talking to my mom :S)

Christopher~
"Hi." I said flatly then looked around. "I came to talk about earlier, y'know about what happened. But I can't talk about it out here."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:24 am

(( Sorry I poofed earlier, was getting ready for a party ;3. Don't I make a fabulous zombie?;P

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 Image10
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:59 pm

( You look amazing! Wow wow wow o.o )
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 am

(Awesome!)
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:30 am

(Anyone on?)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:37 am

(Guyssss?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:36 am

( Awesome Nigal! )

( So; I've been really busy since Halloween, I will continue to be quite busy for a long time, but, I want to try and 'RP' whenever I can. So, I am on for now. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:27 am

((I've kind of forgotten to check up on here in at least two weeks, woops. Hopefully some of us will be on at the same time to continue Razz))
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:40 am

(Hey guys Smile I know I've been absent for ages but I'd really like to join again if that's okay...?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:04 am

( Hey, I am on.
Aria, Sure. Welcome back; we've all been away for a week or so though, I think Halloween took a nast toll on us. Ha. )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:11 am

((Welcome back:3 Can't wait to see some Avery action role playing again :3))
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 am

(Aha, thanks guys :3 So what's been happening?)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:59 am

( Woo, I poofed. I just got a new game, I was playing it for a bit!

A lot really has happened. Well, I'm sure you know of The Hilltop an' other communities, right? I think Avery was with everyone when the introduction of other safe-zones happened. Well, Lucky Palms was took over by Jackson, who went crazy due to his mother's death.

The group were imprisoned, but, they escaped and made their way to The Hilltop Community, where we currently are. Negan and his Saviours have been pestering the communities, and they will soon all be going to war. The Hilltop just has too get two other communities on their side! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:04 am

((However, the main drama is that Finn & Lil are no more! And also mutant walkers are becoming more of a threat Wink
Also I discovered you can add gifs to the wikia which has spiced up some of my character pages Razz
Want to RP?))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:06 am

( Thank you for that continuation Nigal, can't believe I left out the most juiciest parts. Razz
Oh, and I didn't know that. I'll definitely be grabbing up as many gifs that I can get and putting them on some pages. Lol.

I'd like to RP, I haven't in so long. Hopefully Aria comes back so Avery can get in on some action.
Anyways; Nigal, who would you like to RP with? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:08 am

((No problem, the most important parts have to be included Wink.
And I just had a thought about it when scrolling down tumblr and saw a gifset of Maggie, turns out you can ;P.
Well, what characters you got free? I actually can't remember what of my own character are free xD))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:12 am

( Lol.
Maybe we should just continue PJ and Kyle. Since, I think everyone else is doing something. I think Tess, Duane, and...-someone else are free. Ha, I don't have a clue, I'll have to go back and read up. How 'bout we just continue Kyle and PJ's breakfast date or something? )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:16 am

((Oops, I completely forgot about them to and that breakfast thing! Sure, let's continue that ;3))

Kyle was more than half way through eating the breakfast, taking a forkful of his beans and inserting them into his mouth. He quickly chewed at them before swallowing.
"So, what were your favourite subjects in school?" He asked, starting a conversation again to stop the munching quietness.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:20 am

PJ:
I pat a napkin against my mouth. I had some food left, but, I decided that I was stuffed. "Hm. Maths, English, French, and Art. Even though I was never very good at Maths." I say to him while wiping my mouth and than neatly placing the napkin on the empty side of the plate.

"What about you?" I ask Kyle, interested in what subjects he enjoyed when he was still in school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next