Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:47 am

"You told me," Harlequin lied whilst halting and staring at him intensively., remembering being told about it a long time ago, shortly after Finn had joined the group. "You told me with your own mouth."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 am

Finn
"I know for a fact that isn't true because I'd never tell anyone that," I say bluntly, my eyes fixed on hers. The only person I ever told was Alice and that was only because I had to. That was hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:52 am

"So you think I'm lying? How'd I exactly find out about your little dark secret then?" Harlequin enquired, raising her eyebrow as she placed one of her hands on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:55 am

Finn
"Someone must've found out and told you. I don't know how but there's no other explanation for it," I say, turning my head away from her and beginning to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 am

"Who else would've you told about this? Besides from me, you know, since you did..." Harlequin remarked, twisting his mind and memory as she then strolled alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:01 am

Finn
I think, think of some way in which she could have found out.
Did someone overhear Alice and I? No.
Did someone else find out from the scene of the crime? No.
Did Alice tell someone...

"Alice," I say. As much as I hate to say it, it's probably true. "She told you, didn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 am

"How could she tell me if she's dead?" Harlequin answered as she shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:04 am

Finn
"Because she's not dead!" I shout, stopping again. I don't care if anyone hears me shouting, she just can't go around saying that.
"How would you like it if I went around saying Kyle was dead?" I ask her bluntly.

Wait. Who's Kyle and why the heck did I just say his name?
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 am

"Kyle?" Harlequin said as she stopped in front of Finn, facing away from him.
"I thought you didn't know who I was," she said as she turned around. "How do you know I'm related to Kyle?" She asked, examining Finn's facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:20 am

Finn
"I don't know. I don't know who Kyle is and I don't know why I said that. I just don't know," I utter in confusion. Maybe I'd just heard about him or something.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:23 am

"Interesting..." Harl muttered whilst placing her hand onto her chin in contemplation. "When was the last time you saw Alice?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:25 am

Finn
"This morning probably," I say with a shrug of my shoulders, glad she'd dropped the whole Kyle thing.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

"You sure it wasn't in the middle of a battlefield, her within your arms as she asked you to keep a promise?" Harlequin remarked, not wanting to mention it was moments before her death incase he jus overlooked it as her lying. "As I think it was then."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 am

Finn
"What promise?" I ask her, trying to catch her out. I'm one hundred percent sure that the two of us have never been on a battlefield together.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:30 am

"Max and Molly," Harlequin bluntly informed, before sauntering in the direction of where Carson was, glancing back to him as she walked on.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:31 am

Finn
"Who?" I ask after her as she walks on ahead. I manage to catch up to her quickly though, my legs being longer than hers.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:34 am

"Max and Molly, your nephew and niece technically speaking," Harlequin remarked, glimpsing to her side and watching Finn.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:53 am

Finn
I laugh. "What's with the obsession of creating a fake life for Alice?" I ask her as I rub my forehead. It's burning up.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 am

"Why would I need to create her a fake life when I'm just reciting the one she lived?" Harlequin asked. "I don't think it would be worth my time lying to you rather than getting rid of the hoard outside."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:59 am

Finn
"Look. I know my sister isn't dead because she's safe inside these walls. So let's just leave it, yeah?" I propose, tired of the pestering and worn out from the banging in my skull.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:03 am

"I hate to disagree with you, it would be great if Alice had survived the mall assault..." Harlequin remarked quietly, flashbacks overwhelming her brain. Seeing good people, defending the ones they love smash to the ground as a bullet rips through their skin, innocent survivors trying to flee being murdered in cold blood, remembering her last goodbye to Maggie. She then shook her head. "Only if more survived."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:10 am

Finn
I get a sudden flashback of Alice lying over a man, sobbing uncontrollably. I shake my head and it dissolves.
"Wh-what was this mall assault?" I ask her, narrowing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:18 am

"The mall assault?" Harl repeated, before pausing for a second. "We were attacked by another safe zone; unfortunately they were larger and more powerful. Many, many, many of us died, our safe zone, the mall was destroyed as a result. Your sister, was one of the ones to die, along with Josh," Harl explained briefly, hoping he might remember the name Josh.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:19 am

Finn
None of that rings a bell in my mind but as I think, one name pops into my head. I have no idea who he is but I say it aloud anyway...
"Billy."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:21 am

"Billy? Billy Greene?" Harl retorted as she glanced at Finn. "He was the man Lil had wrapped around her finger before you and her hooked up. He died during the assault, though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next