Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicia

Alicia

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:27 am

Finn
"I don't remember hooking up with her..." I tell her. We walk for a few moments but then I quietly say, "but I remember sitting with her on a park bench." I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:30 am

"I definitely think something happened to you in them tunnels..." Harl remarked as she continues to watch him at the corner of her eye. "Do you remember Sunlit Tides?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 am

Finn
"I know they're all cannibals out there, but I've never been there myself," I tell her. I'm not sure who told me they were cannibals... it must've just been some gossip going around.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 am

"It's strange how you think of cannibals when Sunlit Tides is mentioned..." Harl hinted as she smirked before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:36 am

Finn
"Well it's a widely known fact they are," I say with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 am

"Or did you discover it the hard way?" Harl mentioned as she rotated her head a bit. "I think you discovered it with more than just gossip."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:40 am

Finn
"No. Gossip says that they send you to that banquet thing and then lock you in cells. There was that group that broke out," I say, remembering what I'd been told about them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:42 am

"Would you believe that you were one of those brave, legendary folk that escaped?" Harl answered with a sweet smile, taking her eyes off of him and quickly observing the people who were laying down the concrete.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:46 am

Finn
I laugh. "No, I'd remember if I was in a group with a werewolf," I say, still chucking slightly. My laugh starts to fade when more names pop into my head. I reel them out: "Aiden, Vanessa, Avery..."

My eyebrows crease and I shut my lips together tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 am

"This is quite remarkable to experience..." Harl commented, to the fact of talking to someone who is slowly gaining back memory. "Do you know who they are?"
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:52 am

Finn
I shake my head no. "I just keep remembering names. I don't know- I probably just heard about them somewhere," I try to reason with myself.
My head begins to pound even more intensely and I clench my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 am

Harlequin locks her eyes back onto Finn, realising his eyes are closed as he wanders off to the side slightly. She wrapped her hand around his wrist, before pulling him in the right direction.
"It's weird how you would remember the names of two werewolves you've 'never met before'," Harl teased.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:57 am

Finn
"They must be kinda famous," I say to Harl as I let her guide me in the right direction. I open my eyes but everything is out of focus, so I shut them again.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:01 am

"In your dreams," Harlequin remarked, remembering celebrities that she used to adore who are probably know merely a corpse laying on the ground or a walker roaming the derelict world. "They are pretty cool though."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:03 am

Finn
"You know them?" I ask her, intrigued. Though she may just be making this all up, I'm starting to trust her...
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:05 am

"Oh yes, I've knew them since 81 days into the apocalypse," Harl informed with a shrug. "You've know them for that same amount of time, too."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:07 am

Finn
Suddenly, out of nowhere, something Harl had said finally triggered something in my brain.
"Alice!" I shout, suddenly stopping to a halt and open my eyes as they remain out of focus. "She's dead! No...no...please no!"
Tears begin to stream down my face as her death comes flooding back to me.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 am

Harl halts as he hears him shout, before staring wide-eyed at him as he begins to cry. She then moved forward and wrapped her arms around him in an embracing and warm hug.
"It's alright, Finn..." she whispered, she somehow found it cute when men cried.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:11 am

(Finn can be a right softy haha)

Finn
As she brings me into a hug I hug her tightly and sink to the floor, bringing her with me. I sit down, biting the inside of my cheek as I cry- trying but failing to stop myself.
I feel like I've lost her all over again.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:14 am

((It's cute Wink ))

Harl falls down slowly with him, before patting his back gently.
"You've been through this before, you've managed a long time without her, and that isn't going to change now," Harlequin informed in a sweet tone. "Besides, you have Max and Molly- its the circle of life."
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:18 am

Finn
I shake my head, my breaths coming in suddenly. "I can't be a father to them, I don't know anything about looking after babies," I confess in a desperate tone, clinging onto Harl tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:19 am

"Yes you do," Harl reminded. "You've looked after them so far perfectly fine. Besides, you have Lil to help you."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:19 am

( Howdy! )
( Just read the last few pages; Does anyone else feel that Harl and Finn should be a thing? I love Lil and Finn so much, but, sometimes I think that Harl and Finn should be a little more than friends.
But; that is just probably me and my duty to make this RPG the most dramatic one of its kind!lol! )

Tess:
"Great. I'll tell Michael soon and then I'll inform you of your, erm, 'duties'." I say to him with a grin. It would feel weird working alongside Evan, but, I really liked him. So, I'd probably get used to it soon enough.

Lil:
I lie on the couch in our trailer, my hands over my eyes. I sigh loudly and sit up. I- I gotta' go see Carson." I mumble to myself. I check on the twins and see that they are asleep, I then proceed to put on my coat, zip it up, and open the trailer door.
I'm met by a cold breeze, and the sounds of Geeks' moaning, people talking, and the scrape of cement being piled onto more cement.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:22 am

(Just because Finn remembers Alice doesn't mean he remembers Lil...hint hint hint wink wink)

Evan
"Thanks again Tess," I say with a nod. I lean forwards and wrap my arms around her, giving her a grateful hug. I pull away and smile at her. "It'll be great."

Finn
"Me and Lil are just friends Harl. She doesn't like me in that way," I say, the tears stinging my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:24 am

((To be honest at times I have thought the same too, hahah! That would make such a twist in the storyline if that did happen one stupid and drunk night.. oh my god Alice what are you intending :p YO FORDEE, HAVE YOU WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON FOUR YET?))

"What?" she exclaimed loudly, pushing herself away as she wraps her hands around Finn's biceps. "Why wouldn't she love you?" she asked as she stared at Finn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next