Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:21 am

((Ok, Imma pretend she's in her bedroom xD))

Aaron glanced around his caravan, with his head planted in his hands. He stared at his mother who was occupied within a book on the other sofa. Aaron then smirked, before standing up and sauntering to his bedroom. He shut the door behind himself, before walking over to his bed. He jumped onto his bed, positioned on his knees and he pressed his hands against the window. Then, he unlocked the window and pushed it open slowly. Aaron glanced back at the door biting his lip, before hopping out of the window. He landed on the ground, before closing the window, making sure he would be able to open it again from the outside. Aaron then sprinted off in the direction of Bree's caravan to see if she was there.

Aaron crept up behind her caravan, before strolling along the side of it to her window. He then stood on his tip-toes for a better view, before looking through the window; seeing a slight figure laying on the bed. Aaron then raised his fist, before knocking gently on the window.
"Bree!" he whispered in a shouting tone.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:24 am

Bree
My eyes snap up from my book sharply as I hear what I think is my name. After a few moments of silence, I shake my head again and let my eyes wander back towards the page. I've read this book four times before. It's one of the only ones this caravan has.

I hear my name again and close my book urgently, moving my head in the direction of the noise. "Who's there?" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 am

Aaron then hears a faint response, recognising the voice as Bree's.
"The most sexiest man ya' know," Aaron replied a bit louder, his face hovered closely to the window so she could hear better, using his finger to tap on the window.
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:31 am

Bree
I should've guessed.
I smirk a little, though it soon fades into a grimace of pain as I try to get up from my bed. Slowly, I stand up. Leaning my wait on my bedside table, I slide the window open quietly, glancing towards the door occasionally to make sure Evan and Jacob haven't heard.
"Evening," I say to Aaron, the smirk reforming on my face.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 am

"Why hello 'der, beautiful," Aaron flirted devilishly with a smirk, before moving to a more serious note. "Are you al'right? I'm sorry I wasn't able to greet you when ya' woke up."

((Back sorry, had to make dinner and eat it :3))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:57 am

( Hey Megan! Hey Everyone!
Nigal; basically explained everything that happened since you were last on Megan!

Oh, and I won't be able to get on much at all this week due to exams, so, I'm sorry I can't RP with ya' guys'. Anyways, I have to go and prepare for my Science and French tests tomorrow. I'll see you guys' the weekend.

Aurevoir! )
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 am

(Hey guys!!!

Sorry for not coming on as often as I should. There was this new RP on the other RP site that I was getting sort wrapped up in. Only problem is; My character's been ignored for her whole life in her backstory and now she's with a group of time travelers... who ignore her too >_< Along with that frustration, I was trying to RP some last night (My char and a couple others are in Egypt) so I had my char, with permission, sneak up on someone while wearing a crocodile mask and scare them. She dodged a punch from someone and punched him instead. The guy spoke German so when he asked who she was in German, I had her speak it too.

Then the person (politely) said my char was being mary sueish. Aannddd that made me feel real bad so I left, but then I got to thinking; WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!?! The persons been alone all her life, no friends or family to interact with, tons of time on her hands, plus she's a genius. Is it really that surprising she can speak another language, much less punch?
Ugh, sorry for the rant but that's whats going on. Plus thats the reason I'm not going to that site for today. Whether the person was right or wrong or if I'm right or wrong, and I do like the heads-up of the situation, it just made me feel sick.)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:04 am

((Hello Fordee! And I hope your exams go well, thankfully it's Christmas holiday time soon, which means you get plenty of time to RP, right? *wink wink hint hint* Wink

And hey Emma ;D. That sounds like a roller coaster of a situation you have going on there e.e It's fine to rant, you need to get it off your chest. Plus sometimes people ranting can be entertaining! xD. Hopefully your situation gets sorted out though, seems a bit silly to be mary sueish because your character can speak German when being talked to in German, how else would you be able to RPG otherwise? Razz

Anyways, anyone on?))
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:17 am

(It is a bit frustrating :S Forgot to mention, the character spoke german not the person who controlled it >_< Still though, it got on my nerves.
Believe me, I've been ranting in my head for hours XD

I'd RP but I just got lunch Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:20 am

((Oh yeah I knew that, I meant it in the way you can't exactly RP an English Person and a German person together without the communication aspect, since it's a big part of roleplaying Razz.
Dang xD))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:37 am

(Disappeared again- dang, Christmas is so BUSY. I have cards to write and school performances and GAH!
And don't worry about the RP on the other site- the whole German thing was a bad idea on their part. As Nigel said, communication is a huge part of RPing. And it's nice to see other people rant in their heads too- I do it all the time.)
Back to top Go down
EB

EB

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:39 am

(Good news, the whole thing has been taken care of, they apologized. Even said they felt terrible :/
And hey megan!
Ranting-in-head ftw! XD)
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:41 am

( Okay!
I've gotten all my exams finished, and I'm off until around January 8th or 9th!  cheers  )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:52 am

((Woo! A lot of time for some roleplaying, then? Wink. Do you want to continue with the Hope group? If so, here's my last response:

Nigalkins wrote:
"I see... so they are almost like mutations, compared to the basic decay?" Kimberly answered rhetorically. "Me and Markus encountered a weird mutation yesterday too, remember? When we went into that basement room?" Kimberly recalled, looking at Markus. "It was a woman with long fingernails and it would cry and scream at the top of it's derelict lungs."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:54 am

( Yeah! )

Nae:
I look at both Kimberly and Markus. He nods and then I clear my throat. "Yeah, they've been showing up all over the place lately. They're very deadly, but, the ones we've encountered so far all have weaknesses- so, we've been able to protect ourselves." I inform them as I glance around at the newcomers and then at the struggling, mumbling bandit that Ally had captured.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:57 am

"Weaknesses?" Kimberly repeated with a contemplating expression written over her face. "What type of weaknesses would certain 'mutations' possess?" Kimberly asked curiously. Information like this would prove valuable to them, making themselves have higher chances of surviving. Plus, the data could contribute towards ways of finding a cure and using the mutant's weaknesses to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 am

Ally:
I answer for Nae.
"The screamin' ones, they don't like light, or vibrant colours- or any colours for the matter. They usually hang around in real' dark places, etcetera the basement you guys' were in."

I think to myself and then nod. "The Lurkers don't like light either, they're way more sensitive to it then they are to the screaming ones. I think their skin burns slightly when they are exposed to any kinda' light." I add-in.

Taj stops with the boxes and looks back at us. "I heard the ones with the hunches in its' back don't like water, some people Ade and I met have told us that." He chirps before going back to box stacking with Archie. Where was Ade? I look around and spot him asleep by an aisle of car fragrancers.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:09 am

"That's quite interesting and relieving to hear, it is quite peculiar they have certain weaknesses," Kimberly replied, nodding her head with narrowed eyes. "I assume these mutants are scattered over the entire nation then? And not just populated within a certain location?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:13 am

( Oh, and a kinda' large update. I've officially finished half of Arc 3, a.k.a Chapter 11-30. I've sorted out which antagonists will pop up, which of my characters, and NPCs may die. Some of it may change, since there is a chapter or two where the antagonists are a bit far-fetched-- but, they kinda' fit- in a way.
If you want any tibet spoilers, or if you have any questions then ask away Nigal. I'll be happily to spoil almost everything. tongue )

Oh, and I've also tweaked the storyline of the next few chapters and have all the major events written down in 'Open Office'- so I won't forget, unless I foolishly delete it.  bounce )

Taj:
I've been all over SimNation, well, almost everywhere- an' I've seen quite a few. So, I'd have to say yes. But, I think certain locations may only have certain ones. For example; I've seen ones that split in two up in Appaloosa Plains- but, I haven't seen any of those 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 am

((Oh god, so you're basically up to chapter 20? Yikes o.o God, I wouldn't even know where to start for questions to ask LOL. Maybe one question though; You know like after the war of chapter 10, are we able to like have some new characters right after / a period of time after? I remember you saying that in the period between the war and the time it is in Chapter 11 that there were only three survivors discovered and that there are hardly any survivors left. Just wanted to know since like I keep getting character ideas when watching TV/Movies and all LOL))

"Very interesting," Kimberly remarked, before glancing quickly to her fellow scientists and then back to Taj. "There has to be some sort of link to that," Kimberly theorised instantly, although she could be wrong. She paused for a few seconds, before changing the subject. "Anyway, when do you plan on attempting to save... those two girls that got captured?" Kimberly asked, having forgotten the name of the girls.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:29 am

( Yeah, Chapter 20. But, all of it could change depending on the actions of all of you, this is just a small draft that is flexible to shape around all of the actions You, Alicia, Megan, Emma, e.t.c choose. And; yes, you'll be able to make characters-
But, as time goes on, I think you'll have to limit your characters. I mean, Chapter 11 begins after a five-year time skip, so SimNation is getting scarcer and scarcer.
There is probably around one-hundred times walkers' then there is humans. )

Nae:
"I don't know." I say to Kimberly.

"We were thinking of going when it gets dark, but, there are many flaws with that plan since our flashlights only have limited batteries- and we'll need most of that for the subway system." I inform her while handing a box to my Dad.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:34 am

((Oh yes I totally understand. And a five year time skip? Yikes, didn't realise it was that much of a leap :O. ))

"Ah yes- Plus the fact having flashlights in the open darkness is merely only going to be attracting to decays around as well; Oh how we took street lights for granted," Kimberly remarked with a subtle chuckled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:39 am

( Yeah; the time-skip relates to the story I've planned, in a way. I want everyone to have given up hope- it's been about eight years since the walkers' attacked, and I just want everyone to have lost hope. Plus, a few other stuff- but, I'll keep that a secret till further notice. )

Nae:
I smile as my dad takes the box from my hands and places it by the door. "I don't know why we're doing this when we'll be leaving in a few hours." My dad mutters to Taj and I. Taj replies to him, but, I don't hear what he has to say- as I'm concentrated on the plan.

"Maybe we should make torches, get some branches, wrap a towel or somethin' , and pour gasoline on the towel, then voila, you've got light." I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:43 am

((You mean mean man Wink. Ooo, suspicious secrets ;D))

Kimberly watched them for a few seconds, before turning her body and looking at her fellow scientist group.
"What are we going to do?" Kimberly questioned, glancing between them all. "Are we staying put, leaving or helping out?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:49 am

(  Twisted Evil )

Markus:
"They seem like a nice bunch, and I think safety in numbers would be the best for us, all of us." I reply to Kimberly whilst looking at Niamh, Nora, Christopher, and Agatha. Christopher had an expression of disgust on his face, probably because he was anti-social as fu--

Niamh:
"What if they're plan backfires though, I mean, I don't want to get killed over a bunch of bandits having two women who were dumb enough to get captured." I whisper to Kimberly, Markus, an' the others. I listened to myself, what I said was quite harsh- but, it was the truth.
"We needa' stay alive for the cure." I add-in, before slumping down into a blanket that Nora had laid on the tile floor.

Nora:
"I agree with the both of you, we need others with us, but, are these the right people? They don't seem heavily armed, apart from a few guns- who knows what kinda' equipment these bandits have." I chip in to the discussion, in a hushed tone of course- I- we didn't want the others to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next