Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 am

( Oh, I think I know it. I've seen some trailers of it, looks pretty good. Oh; and I like Warm Bodies- I thought it was really good! )

Nae:
We all stop doin' what we were doin'.
"A cure?" I manage to say, looking at KImberly and her group.

"You- didn't succeed then?" I ask them whilst my Dad stands beside me, eying down the group of scientists.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:02 am

((Warm Bodies is good! :3 The 'bonies' zombies were quite terrifying though, along with the whole zombie communication and restoring their human natures thing was a bit creepy too. It was a great way to make a zombie apocalypse into a romance film ;P))

"Unfortunately the answer to that question isn't accurate or confirmed at this moment in time," Kimberly stated formally. Even though they possessed the possible cure, she knew herself she couldn't get their hopes up by telling them they had a somewhat cure; especially if it didn't work on a human test subject.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:07 am

Nora:
"We've only tested it on animals, mostly dogs- but, we couldn't start human trials- due to our facility being overrun." I inform.

Nae:
I look around at them, my jaw dropped.
"Woah, that's- I can't believe that. So, you guys' could end this whole thing." I ask, totally gobsmacked. I couldn't believe it at all.

Nora:
"If it does indeed work on humans' then, yes." I answer.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:16 am

"Our main issue is getting to the possible location where we could continue this research and testing- We don't even know if the facility is still up and running," Kimberly added on. "Hence why we are heading away from Bridgeport."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:19 am

Nae:
"Where are you guys' going?" Taj asks them while moving over to an aisle filled with toilet utensils, cleaning devices, and general crappy knick-knacks.
I glance at my Dad, his expression blank- sometimes it was hard to guess what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:29 am

"Aurora Skies," Kimberly informed bluntly. "We haven't heard much news from other facilities; except for the fact of facilities running out of power and resources, being overrun or just abandoned. However, Aurora Skies appears to be almost the only one where we haven't heard any disappointing news. Whether or not it is still standing, we still have to take the risk."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:33 am

Taj:
"I'm sorry guys', but, there is one problem. My buddy- Ade; told me that there no longer is an Aurora Skies." I tell them,
Ade had explained to me on several occasions that he had a friend stationed in AS. The last he ever heard of his friend was when the army's barricade up 'er had failed.

I assume that it had been overrun. "I mean, there could be a chance that the facility is still up and running- since it is in the mountains of the town- but, the town itself is gone." I say.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 am

For a split second Kimberly had the vision of Aurora Skies having been blown up, however that was highly unlikely, and it could've just been overrun.
"Although that does reduce the likeliness of the facility still functioning, it could apply similarly to how it applied to us- Bridgeport became one of the last main city safe zones to become overrun, however the facility managed to function for approximately almost two years after Bridgeport went down. So, I still have hope," Kimberly answered.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:47 am

Nae:
"That's very true."
I hear someone say, I look around and see Ally standing by the door, her eyes aimed at us. "Now, are you going to let me in- or what?" She says while looking at the boxes.

Taj sighs, and together- Taj, Dad, and I push the large pile of boxes away from the door so Ally could get in. She steps in and then smiles. "I've got one of them, I was at the camp, watching them- and I captured a guy." She informs us while dragging in a grown man, who looked to be around twenty-somethin'.

He had a sock shoved down his mouth, and he was tied up with some thick rope. "Mmmmmm." He mumbles, trying desperately to get loose from his bindings. I look away from him and up back at Ally. "Is Sophe still alive?" My Dad asks her, before I get a chance to say a word.

She nods. "Sophe and Rach are fine, they're tied up, but, I don't think these bandits will hurt them anytime soon." Ally informs us while taking her backpack off of her back and throwing it by an aisle. She looks around and then spots Kimberly and her group.

"Hello." She introduces herself to them. "I'm Ally." She tells them while moving over and extending her hand to Kimberly.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:49 am

Kimberly listened to what this woman Ally was explaining. Kimberly put her hand out and shook Ally's hand.
"Dr. Kimberly Turner," Kimberly greeted. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said with a smile, before looking at the man she captured. "How did you manage to capture this gentleman?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:54 am

Ally:
"Let's just say that he hadn't seen a good looking woman for a long time." I joke while shaking the hands of the rest of the new group.
"No offence of course; Sophe and Rach are fine, but, they're a bit too mature for this chap." I say to Nae and Archie.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:56 am

"You are quite a comedic woman," Kimberly informed, a faint leering appearing on her face. "These girls; Sophe and Rach, how do you intend on rescuing them back from that group of bandits?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:03 am

Ally:
"I am." I mumble.

"Our plan was to use the BSS; 'Bridgeport Subway System'." Nae informs the newbies, I nod and while looking at Nae and then back at the newbies. "They're hanging out in the forest- but, they're awfully close to Twinbrook- and, both Bridgeport and Twinbrook are connected through subway tunnels, so, we planned to go through there and either surprise attack 'em, or just sneak in and get who we needa' get." Nae adds-in.

I nod once more and then walk over to the bandit and crouch down. "This bastard is gonna' help us though, I know he will." I say while brushing his hair with my fingers. He mumbles something, but, I jab him with my knee and he groans.

Last edited by Fordee09 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:05 am

"Sounds like an extremely intricately thought-out plan," Kimberly replied, nodding her head. "Is the subway system a safe place to be lurking through? Especially since it is utter darkness down there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:08 am

Ally:
"I traveled through it about a few hours ago to seek out the camp, and it wasn't anything we couldn't handle." I inform Kimberly.
"The only thing we needa' worry about is the lurkers'." I tell Nae, Archie, and Taj. "Damn; they're still there?" Archie shouts angrily, but, Nae calms him down.

"They couldn't see me, so I sneaked by, but, it'd be tough to sneak the whole group by- well, assuming the whole group is going." I say.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:13 am

"Lurkers? Are they basically 'dormant' decays or what you call them?" Kimberly enquired, not having heard the expression used before, probably since they all developed their own terms within the science facility.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:17 am

Nae:
"They're-- Roamers who have a weird mutation of some sort, they are all blind and crawl on all-fours. They don't like light, so stick to darkness- making the subway a great place for them."
I inform the newcomers.

"Oh, and we have flashlights- so, to answer your question- no, it won't be 'utter' darkness." Ally tells Kimberly, she was still crouched down looking at the bandit she had captured.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:01 am

"I see... so they are almost like mutations, compared to the basic decay?" Kimberly answered rhetorically. "Me and Markus encountered a weird mutation yesterday too, remember? When we went into that basement room?" Kimberly recalled, looking at Markus. "It was a woman with long fingernails and it would cry and scream at the top of it's derelict lungs."

((Sorry, had to do some stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Megancha

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 am

(Sorry, totally forgot to... you know... RP. I'm such an idiot. Anyway- did anything big happen?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:00 am

((For the main group, nothing has really happened. Just a bit of drama and stuff between characters (Kyle&PJ hook up, Aaron&Bree skinny dipping zombie drama, Awkward Lil&Finn confrontation) but nothing big! Don't worry, we haven't gone on that scavenging hunt without you yet :3 For the other group, they've just been walking from Bridgeport and came across a new group after being attacked by bandits. ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:04 am

(Hey! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:07 am

((Hello! Sure thing :3. Who do you want to RP with?))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:10 am

(Um... Bree and Aaron? Bree's just come out from seeing Carson)
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:11 am

((Sure thing, is she in her caravan now? I'll have Aaron sneak out of his since he's a bit grounded Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Alicia

Alicia

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:14 am

(Yep!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next