Fordee's RPG's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Home To TSD And More!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Simming Dead - RPG

Go down 
+2
Alicia
HeyItsSims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:13 am

Markus:
I look at the other group as Kim asks the question.
"Well- Yes. We've been attacked several times, but, they've started to die down on us." The woman responds to Kim, once again holding her blouse.

"Look, jus' decide." The man says in a huff, he mumbles something to the woman, but she elbows him in the stomach. "Hey." He mutters to her, but she ignores him.

"So, do we go or do we stay." I ask the others, totally confused on the matter.

Nora:
"Go. I don't like them." I say to the group in a hush-hush tone. I look at Niamh and she shakes her head. "Stay." She tells us all.

"Go." Christopher puts-in, not looking at us, but staring down the group. He is immediately counter-acted by Agatha who wants us to 'stay'. I look at Markus and Kimberly.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-ing.forumotion.com
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:17 am

Kimberly glared at the man for his snappy attitude towards them, before listening to everyone else's replies and contemplating herself.
"Stay," she answered subtly, her head held up as she stares at the man. They could stay in here for a while at least until it's safe outside from those bandits. It's a better chance in here than out there, unless they get attacked at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 am

Markus:
"Stay." I finish the discussion with my vote.

I turn to the other group and look at the woman. "We'd like to stay, at least until it is safe." I tell her, she looks at us and nods. "Alright- I guess, this calls for introductions; .." She stops and then looks back at the people in the dimmer parts of the room.

"I'm Naera, and this is my father, Archie." She starts, before looking back at the others- "I'm sure everyone can introduce themselves when you guys' get settled in." She mentions before looking back at us. "Oh, and just call me Nae." She chirps while extending her hand...

"Markus, Markus Sionis."
I shake it slowly and then move to the side, letting the others introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 am

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:26 am

"Pleasure to meet you all," Kimberly informed with a faint smile. "Kimberly, Dr. Kimberly Turner," she shared with a nod of the head, shifting her back pack that she was holding in one of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:32 am

Niamh:
"Niamh O'Brian." I introduce myself to Nae.

I step to the side along with Kim and Markus, as Nora does the same as us and introduces herself. "Dr. Nora Anne Louise Jane Treea-Parma." She says. I didn't know she had such a- uh, long name.

Finally, Chris and Aggie introduce themselves, although Chris wasn't very enthused. We all flock to a corner of the station which was quite dark. It was right by the cash registers and the 'Manager's Office'. I throw my bag on the ground and slump onto the hard, cold tiles underneath me.

( Love the new profile pic' BTW! )
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 am

Kimberly narrowed her eyes to try and focus in the darkness, examining and analysing each member she could see of the group that appear to live inside of this gas station.
"So, erm- Why have you all decided to locate yourself within this gas station?" Kimberly enquired curiously, since it wasn't the most desirable and safe place to stay in a zombie apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:43 am

Naera:
"Taj, gimme' a hand with the door." I ask him as I examine it, well, we were sorta' screwed-ish.

I look back at the newcomers.
"We've only been here for a few days, due to being chased by the guys' in the woods. It was the nearest place to us, and the city was a no-go. So we just all bunked up." I explain to them while swatting a fly with my hand, they were everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 am

"Oh right, that makes sense," Kimberly responded nodding her head repeatedly. "I suppose I may have threatened your safety by smashing through the door- Which I do sincerely apologise deeply for."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:51 am

Naera:
"It's okay, we can just stack some boxes against it." I say to the woman- Kim, I think it was.

"Are any of you hurt, I am- was a nurse in training. I could do a bit of help with the limited amount of medical supplies we have here." I offer them.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:57 am

Kimberly glanced quickly between members of her facility group before looking back to Nae.
"Thank you very much for the offer, the ones of us here are well with no injuries," she assumed, not remembering if anyone did have any, but they probably didn't.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 am

Markus:
I nod at Kim's statement.

"We're all fine." I add-in before Nae nods and heads back over to help a guy with a cast around his arm move boxes over to the door.
"How're you guys' doing?" I ask them all. Nora and Niamh both shrug, while Christopher remains silent, Agatha too busy with cleaning the tiles.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:13 am

Kimberly glanced at the others, expecting them to respond. Kimberly herself was a quiet and preferred to be isolated person. However, she needed to put herself out there and take risks, especially since they were in an apocalypse.
"I think most of us- the ones from the facility; are just trying to adjust to the complicated and dangerous life out in the wilderness of a zombie apocalypse," Kimberly replied, shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:54 am

( I'm On! )

Markus:
I look at Kimberly and nod. "Yeah, I guess- all of this is still new to us, weird- since you guys' were trying to find a cure for a disease you barely knew about." I say while sitting on the back of my bag, it wasn't comfy- but, it was better then the ground.

Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:58 am

"Yes..." Kimberly agreed nodding her head. She herself didn't want to reveal the information that they possessed a possible cure, in case this other group becomes a threat. "How have all of you people been able to survive out in this wilderness for the past two years?" Kimberly inquired curiously.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:03 am

Nae:
I hear Kimberly's words and look at her.
"My Dad; he is- was a military man. We stayed in our house for a few months, believe it or not. And, when that finally failed- we were introduced to a community of people. Although, they weren't the nicest, we escaped just in time--"

I stop and think. "We've just been traveling, we've been over a lot of SimNation- just- always on the move. A week ago or so-- we all met each other and just grouped together." I tell her an' the others.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:44 am

"That's very interesting," Kimberly responded. "What happened to the group of people you were with before?" she inquired curiously, wanting to hear events and facts about apocalyptic experiences.

((Sorry I disappeared, had to to the dogs for a walk and then make dinner for the family.))
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:49 am

( It's fine, I needed to have dinner and do some studying! )

Nae:
"Oh, we were with them for a while. But, as the days' went on- the leader just kept on getting more sicker and sicker. They even captured a bunch of innocent people and- well, did some bad stuff to them. My Dad, my Mom, and myself all got outta' there after that happened." I reply.

"I'm not sure what became of them, I suppose they're still out there." I add-in, looking back at Taj who was moving some more boxes to the doors. I don't know where my Dad was, I think he was in the back.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:27 am

((You seem to do a lot of studying Razz))

"Oh right; so there must be a large portion of troublesome groupings out here, that we will probably encounter," Kimberly remarked with a faint sigh, knowing that it was to be expected when the world's stable balance of society was ruined.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:05 am

( I was blackmailed into it, due to my parents' promising that they'd get me a PS4 if I got above 55% in most subjects. Razz )

Nae:
"Well, yeah. There used to be a bunch of psychos' up in Twinbrook, but, I think they cleared out." I mention, thinking about all the various groups out there who'd try and kill, or at least capture you for you supplies.
I've only came across a few, but, I've heard many stories about other ones- but, I tried not to worry about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 5:37 am

((Oh blackmailed, they have you trained well ;3))

Kimberly nodded. "Oh yes, I think I remember hearing some news about Twinbrook after the apocalypse. I re-call reports of mass gunfire and noise emitting from the direction of Twinbrook," Kimberly informed, remembering hearing it as gossip from another fellow scientist, who had a friendship link with a person who monitored activity in the area for the protection of the science facility.
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:42 am

( I'm On!
Sorry I poofed yesterday, we had chinese food and then just watched a movie, I meant to get back to my laptop- but, I was too tired. So I went to bed instead. )

Nae:
"Yeah, we've heard tons of rumors about 'em too. But, as I said; they've been awfully quiet, so I assume they're gone." I say while picking up a box filled with dog food and bring it over to the door. Taj looks at it and we both pick it up- stacking it with the others.

Nothing would be getting through this door, well, at least not a roamer. "So, you've all been tucked somewhere then?" I ask Kimberly an' the others, my Dad reappears from the back room with a few boxes piled together.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:29 am

((Hahah it's fine, I was distracted since all I've been doing at home recently is watch movies.  Almost felt like crying today when The Perks of Being A Wallflower ended just a few minutes ago D: ))

Kimberly nodded.
"Yeah- We were held up at the science facility located on the outskirts of Bridgeport. We were just doing some research there; which was allowed to be continued since it was relatively barricaded until recently," Kimberly shared in a neutral tone. "It was a very great and secure place to stay in the apocalypse."
Back to top Go down
Fordee09
Admin
Fordee09

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:46 am

( I've never seen that one, is that the one with Emma Watson? )

Nae:
"Oh, what were you guys' researching, if I may ask?" I ask Kimberly as my Dad places the boxes he held by the door, strengthening the pile we had against the door, hopefully it lasted a while.
Back to top Go down
Nigalkins

Nigalkins

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:54 am

((Yep, Emma Watson and Logan Lerman. It's such a beautiful and amazing film! I also watched Warm Bodies today too, have to have a weekly dose of zombies Wink. ))

Kimberly paused for a second, looking at her fellow scientist peers. She then glanced back to Nae.
"What most scientists within a facility were doing- Aiming to develop a cure to rid of the problem that has overwhelmed this world," Kimberly informed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Simming Dead - RPG   The Simming Dead - RPG - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simming Dead - RPG
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next